Are you man enough to live in the wilderness Sup Forums?

Are you man enough to live in the wilderness Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Possibly.

Winter would suck.

Been doing some basic survival practices, but there's no natural running water on my property, so I haven't tried building a permanent shelter for long-term habitation. Grandma's place has a creek running through it though, and a pond with fish. Been planning to ask if I could build in the woods there, but the rest of the family also uses the land during deer season, and I'd prefer not to get shot.

I have my piss flask ready so yeah!

Sure thing, and for those interested Dick Proeneke alone in the wilderness. Awesome Documentary with one badass man

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

my dreams to be rich enough to live in an emp fortified bunker so i can be safe from invasive satelite surveilence technology by pseud authorities

Thanks hes awesome. He had a lot of relevant skills as well.

nope

Dick Proenneke was one badass dude

everyday struggle fam

Hell ya I would wrestle a bear with no shirt on.

i just need internet and electricity

i literally want pic-related's life

I've always dreamed of becoming a mountain man

i saw this a while ago, and this guy is awesome. thanks for the link!

Not like he did tbh.
Incredibly interesting.

No /thread

I grew up in New Hampshire, miles away from neighbors. I'm more of a man than your dad.

No I'm not.

Fuck yeah I am. Just give me some supplies

Yep now that I know the knowledge that I can burn my poo poo for warmth.

ooooo miles away from neighbors?! wow that's impressive!

If I get to live in camo 24/7, absolutely.

I could train bears to fuck me and get me some sweet bear pussy

>tfw you let a manlet draw up the plans for your new house

If you think hanging around in a cozy log house is living in the wilderness, you're delusional. Most people who are using their own furnace for heat cut their own firewood, so a log house would make zero difference, especially for people who also hunt/fish.

Yes. I've already spent a lot of time out in the wilderness. I've learned to eat grass and whatever plant grows out there. Drank from rivers and ponds, rainwater and whatever. I just want to be somewhere close to the equator though. I don't like the colder climates. They know I can survive out in the wilderness and be very happy with it. It may be a reason why they stuck me with a legal guardian who won't let me stray far from this accursed house I am stuck in. They won't let me be homeless. If I ran away to the forest to live there they will send police to come look for me. Why keep me here at the cost of taxpayer money? I don't need it and I don't want it. It's all going back to the hands of the Jew guardian I have anyway so I guess it's not a big sacrifice to make. They don't want me to be free and happy, they want me to be a mindless slave. This place, this abusive caregiver is just trying to condition my mind to be a mindless slave who just agrees with everything that starngers say about me or to me. They don't want me to think for myself because I won't go willingly to their G.O.D. cube after I die if I still have srlf-assurance and independence left. They want me to learn dependence on others so I will agree to have my soul be used as a fuel source for their G.O.D. cube in "Heaven" (Space) after I die. Just look at the Heaven's Gate cult. Mindless drones make the best nourishment for them. Fuck you I am NOT going to be a mindless drone for you. Fuck off and Hail Satan Lucifer for goodness sake.

i'll take that as a "no"

God tier woman right there.

I'm stuck with a legal guardian and can't leave the state. They will make a missing persons report and send police to come looking for me and put me back under lockdown. I'm considered by the courts to be a "threat to society". Homeless people have more freedom than I do.

>man enough

go back to the 40s, grandpa