Whats bothering you user, you can talk to me

Whats bothering you user, you can talk to me

The whole political climate at the moment

Yeah, it is kind of hard watching the world go to shit from the sidelines, but leave politics to the politicians i always say.

What if you disagree with them?

Some millionaire drug dealers are going to want my whole family dead soon. My sister is being forced to testify against them.

Theres rarely anything political that i do agree with. i guess the best thing i do about that is just stay informed. of course having random political debates with people is a guilty pleasure but more often than not leads to fighting so i avoid that as well

i cant say i've been there.
is there anything you can do about that?

been talking with a girl i like, not sure how to make a move

I suppose that is true. And staying informed IS the best thing to do especially in times like these.

im 29 and forever alone

make your intentions clear from the start, im not saying blurt it out to her, just act by your own definition of infatuation and watch for any signs.
Good luck my man!

That might not be a bad thing at all, people can be very deceiving nowadays. But do you mean forever alone love life or social life, or both?

no i cant

thanks dude, im meeting up with her tmrw, i think we kinda both know the reason why, but she hasnt objected so i guess im in with a chance

got a rare side effect from a medication that has made my life a living hell for the past year

You can try

Be interested in her rather than the sex,
sex is good for however long you may last in bed, but a meaningful relationship with someone (even if friendship) is worth way more. Dress nice, treat her like a gentleman and enjoy the night brother! All the best

love life, im a kiss-less, touch-less virgin

but i do have good friends, so social life is fairly good

Im sorry to hear that. how did it affect you if you dont mind me asking.

I was mugged today, like two hours ago, not that bad but not pleasant either

Well get out there and try ! women are attracted to positive vibes.dont shy away from conversation, in fact try to be the one who initiates conversation even with strangers, love your life openly, you're sure to meet someone

i don't want to get into specifics but it has made the most basic things, like showering, extremely painful.

That really sucks, hope you didnt get hurt in the process. did you lose anything valuable?

Thank you! ive not thought about sex at all really, like theres girls that i want to have sex with because theyre attractive, and then theres girls who i want to have a relationship with, sex is just an added bonus

Im sorry to hear that. im here for you

I hate that I can't sleep on time. I'm never getting enough sleep. My head is just always racing with thoughts and I can't relax. I'd go the the doctors but they'd never give me sleeping pills. lots of other shit but I can't think of it all now

Then it sounds like youre onto something with this one! cherish this time and dont take it lightly, you just might be starting a new chapter in your life with her.

Nah, I lost a paint spray can and a old bag, wasn't hurt in the process, I kept my cool throughout, I even kept the chain that was around my neck.

last time i tried she made me feel like shit and took advantage

ive suffered from that for quite some time.
i strongly recommend working out, and lots and lots of weed!

Thanks again man, nice to talk about this shit to someone, have a good one :)

Weed I wanna try but I don't know many people who can get it regularly. And I work out 6 days a week. I'm just wide awake all the time

Badass! well that could have gone worse, i would go do something for charity if i was you

All I want to do is travel in a van. But my family has pretty much exiled me for it because I don't wanna finish college right this instant. They care more about self image and how we look to our relatives rather then what I wanna do. Am I really that much of a loser for wanting something so minuscule?

was it deliberate ? Are you sure you didnt misinterpret the situation? i dont know what kind of situation it was but these things often happen.
What kind of person are you user?

Like what exactly? Funny because I had cash in my hand that the dude didn't notice as well.

Just hope they die soon I suppose

i cared for her like no one else and would have done anything
and yes it was delibetare

Thats great! theres a supplement by prosupps called crash, theyre organic sleeping pills infused with vitamins or something, guarantees a goodnight sleep! also i would cut down on preworkout.

Thanks I'll try it

in situations like these its easy to misunderstand. your family just wants you to secure your future, once you have your degree they wont care what you do because you can always get a job, they just want you to have that safety net because they wont always be there for you user. They dont think you're a loser and they probably dont give a flying fuck what your relatives think. They love you and want the best for you. if i was you i would have a heart to heart talk with them to clear things up.

like what im doing on this thread right now.
Lucky you! When i got mugged the guy didnt leave a thing on me and knocked me out

They're in their 60s now, not too far off.

Yeah user, I suppose you're right about that. But it still sucks because of the weights they throw on me. It's not like I'll be broke, I have money saved up. I'll see what I can do, thanks dude.

Oh, well im sorry to hear that, shit happens in life.. take the time to rediscover yourself user. have some dignity and stay away from people who undermine you to your face. Nobody needs that sort of influence in their life
but i understand that youre in pain. All i can say is lets be grateful she didnt test you on that.

I got a bit too stoned and got paranoid
also my friend called me a prick but I think I was acting like a bit of a show off prick and I'll be talking to him again so it's all good
I just have a bit of a bad feeling in my belly over it, or over something anyway

shit, I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're ok, I'll try to do something meaningful after I figure out what, thanks a lot

dont be too proud to admit your mistakes, its the only way to grow. Good luck with your friend, and nice dubs!

Im fine user this was a few years back.
Heres something you can do, grab a whole bunch coins and look for someone who is less fortunate but not begging. Offer to buy them lunch and just have a conversation with them .

Nice dubs to you too

Well fine, I'll do just that, you have my word user

I wish she came back

what sort of person will you be if/when she comes back?

My life has hit a fucking dead end. That's what is bothering me. I'm a convicted felon labelled with a mental illness of schizophrenia and the courts slapped me with a legal guardians who seized control of my money and SSI check and forces me to live in a house full of fucking strangers with an abusive caregiver and no fucking money to get around. My credit is shot, I'm constantly broke and no one will fucking hire me because my public record is looking worse than Hiroshima after they dropped a nuke on them.

sounds like youre in one shitty hole, what are you planning to do about it

The meaningless human condition. The fact that happiness is just the 10 fucking seconds after you archieved something and then your brain goes "What do you want now?" Why can`t we just really enjoy things we are used to? When you see someone with cancer you should be very happy and enjoy your health like it`s really valuable but you can`t cause your used to it.

well in a time and age like this a lot has changed, a well educated 18 year old has knowledge equivalent to lifelong devoted scientists in the pastm and as a result of that things come easier and faster. the challenge in life is to create your own meaning, and in turn create your own definition of happiness. you need to be invested in making yourself feel good (and i mean invested in every way) otherwise youre only going with the flow, only dead fish do that.

The only thing I can do at this point.

When I was 12 years old. We had a sleepover at my friend's house. Super Smash Brothers Mario Kart N64 fun. We all woke up the next morning to find my friend's father hanging from an electrical cord from the rafter in the garage. We were far too young to see that. I still think of his blood purple face and the smell of shit at least twice a week. My sister committed suicide five years after when I was 17. My uncle four years after that when he was diagnosed with terminal melanoma. My aunt decided that she didn't want to live anymore after dealing with ALS for the last 10 years. I pray that you don't have my life and don't ever have to deal with any of this shit.

i can't release all the stories i got in my mind... and is killing me inside.

why are you so nice for you seedy cunt?

but it is so hard to create meaning and just making yourself feel good isn`t a way I could live whithout compromises.

Ok, so.

I am at a cross road in my relationship. I'm married, but currently not happy in my marriage. I feel like me and wife grew apart. And things just aren't like what they used to be. There was a time when I thought she was the one. Otherwise I would just be alone. She's less caring, less accepting, less supportive and just doesn't put out anymore. I am nearly at witz end. But then she came along. A girl I met and we hit it off immediately and we been talking and built up some trust between us and I have opened up to her about personal life and interests and such and she is just everything I can imagine as perfect. We have similar tastes, interests and such and she has an understanding of me much greater than my current wife. The feelings I have of girl number2 is much greater than I have ever had with my wife. I just don't know what to do at this point. Do I end the current relationship I am in and try to pursue the happiness my marriage lacked and I know that I would have girl 2 to help me through any trouble times. She is caring like that where before I was convinced that I would just be alone. I been feeling unhappy in my marriage even before I met girl 2. Is this a sign? Like I don't know what to do.