Don't.

got kik? i want to bang her

Are you an animal?

rape?

are u retarded she's a fuckpiece

Just be confident, bro

>tips
I think $2 is fine

I'm trying to fuck my sister, do you have any tips for me?

That's how you ask the question

kik my nigga?

Did you know there are dedicated sites and forums on the internet for your made-up bullshit?

How is this made up?

insert your penis into her vagina.

more pics

More

i'd blow my nut in her fuck

జ్ఞా

bet she sucks good, can't blame you tbh

full lips

Fuck her out of what?

There are principles to pulling off the ultimate seduction. Letting her "catch" you jerking off won't improve your chances. Read on for the rules

1. Alcohol MUST be involved
2. She must be proud of you
3. Her friends are the key to her ass.
4. Pull close then away
5. Minimal foreplay
6. Frame her emotions for her
7. Never use the 'i' word

1. Alcohol MUST be involved, not because it lowers inhibitions, that is minor -- but because it lets people pass the buck morally.

Having too much to drink is always an excuse to do something you wouldn't normally do. You see she's not a slut who sucked off her own Sup Forumsrother: no, no, no, she just had too much to drink!

You can encourage this behavior by noting several times how drunk she is. How she won't remember anything tomorrow-- this will give her psychological permission to do something she'd never do sober.

2. She must be proud of you

Women share their bodies with men they admire & respect. If she pities you, forget about it. If she's embarrassed by you forget about it.

She must think you're smart, handsome, and have an awesome personality.

Be going places in life... the slacker / adolescent angst won't get you what you want.

I need more my dick is already diamonds

3. Her friends are the key to her ass.

Women are extraordinarily vulnerable, by male standards, to groupthink. This applies even to 'conversion disorder' (aka mass hysteria) and, to our purpose, sexual attraction.

When one woman finds you attractive, others will too BECAUSE of the other girls liking you!

Whereas if two men like a woman, it's because they independently think she's got a nice face and good body ratios. The other man's attraction has nothing to do with it.

If so, you can then see that if her friends find you attractive then your sister will too. If her friends tell her "oh, user is so hot! does he have a girlfriend" then her groupthink is triggered.

Trip that wire user and your chances just went WAY up.

4. Pull close then away

Women crave closeness. You want to condition that response like you'd train a dog!

Give her a hug. Brag about her to her friends and your parents. Tell her she's the only person you trust.

Then..... nothing. No hugs. Short conversations. No bragging. Always be too busy for her.

Then reverse course. Give her a (non-creepy) hug... don't press your cock into her! But be quick... always leave her craving more.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

5. Minimal foreplay

This is the most counter-intuitive point in our quest.

Generally spend an hour kissing, talking, massaging a woman... not this time!

Once the tongues slip in, take her panties off and slide it in!

You see foreplay gives her time to think and when she does that she won't wanna have sex with you.

It also takes away from the "it just happened" thing women need so much when they're trying to explain away why they did what they did..... it was just fate, she didn't have anything to do with it!

Does that make sense? It's hard to understand, but we can expound more if everyone needs to.

mmmmmm i got some shit to say. you use kik

6. Frame her emotions for her

Women are unsure of what they're feeling on the best of days in the easiest of circumstances. What you're seeking to do will send her emotionally reeling.

It's your job to guide her emotions in a way that will help her feel good about what you're doing

a). emphasize the emotional connection. If this is just an orgasm, there is no reason she couldn't do it herself w/o the feelings of confusion.

b. Ask leading questions with yes / no answers
- Do you like taking care of me?
- Have you ever felt so close?

c. Make statements that require no response
- Finally, a way to show how much we love each other

d. Judo her objections
- "This is wrong" "THIS is love"

e. Take responsibility so she won't have to
- "We shouldn't do this" " Let ME worry about that!"

f. Be certain of your own emotions. Women are intuitive and if you're unsure of it then she will be too. You must KNOW WITH ALL YOUR HEART that what you're doing is moral, natural, and wonderful for both of you--- don't make her trust her heart to another man who doesn't love her.

7. Never use the 'i' word

This is related to point 6, but it is so important that it needs its own.

If you associate what you're doing with a word on par with 'cancer' in our society, you're not going to get her, much less make a habit of it.

If she starts to think of your affair as merely a societally disapproved orgasm, then the game is over.

Immediately reframe anytime she brings up your relation... the first few times.

Words that turn us on, will ruin this beautiful relationship.

And there's your answer in 7 points OP.

Most advice of
> let her catch you fapping
> just tell her
> be more attentive / affectionate

are pure rubbish. Do what I told you and the partner of your dreams will be yours.