Last fm thread

what the fuck Sup Forums is full o' pumpkins

last fm thread, you guys know the drill. insult each others taste, compliment those super obscure death grips digs and shout each other.

challenge for today is to shout everyone with either super or very low compatibility.
i wanna see you try

also, we have discord server where last fm gang is hanging out, and it's not that terrible.
>discord.gg/JSh9BAG

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/hreyfa
last.fm/user/ellioth_
last.fm/user/Spaghetts
last.fm/user/CrownOfCerberus
last.fm/user/zconte3
last.fm/user/lnqdty
last.fm/user/sinnergy
last.fm/user/CatchTheBus
last.fm/user/theoutsideists
last.fm/user/GoWai
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
last.fm/user/RhiannonsBirds
last.fm/user/Hellcopter135
last.fm/user/ruiitan
last.fm/user/hongguowang
last.fm/user/chronochromie
last.fm/user/KowaiDesuYo
last.fm/user/weebyjeebys
last.fm/user/I001598283434
last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer
last.fm/user/w_lves
last.fm/user/brewfried
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

second

>Last 7 days I have been into Pile, Jeff Rosenstock, Mineral, Elliott Smith, Mitski, On An On, Carissa's Wierd, Sunny Day Real Estate, Built to Spill, Luciano Cilio, Japanese Breakfast, Oneohtrix Point Never, Snowing, Giles Corey, Lucio Capece, Julia Eckhardt, Christian Kesten, Radu Malfatti, Toshimaru Nakamura & Taku Sugimoto, Mirrorring, Brand New, Eric's Trip, Raum, Red House Painters and Smog.

last.fm/user/hreyfa

wow a thread
>last.fm/user/ellioth_
come check it out, punks!

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Melanie De Biasio, Emilio de' Cavalieri, Cléa Vincent, Tim Hardin, Black Jazz Consortium, Shirley Collins, Graveflowers, Robin Williamson, David Bowie, King Krule, Elliott Smith, Carla dal Forno, Luísa Maita, Paysage d'Hiver, FADOUL, Fishmans, Lee Hazlewood and Valium Aggelein.

last.fm/user/Spaghetts

>Last 7 days I have been into Beach House, Sigur Rós, La Dispute, death's dynamic shroud.wmv, Have a Nice Life, Dustin O'Halloran, Eminem, Oiseaux-Tempête, I Hate Myself, Lamp, Nana Grizol, Session Victim, Heinali, The Flamingos, Joyce Manor, Street Sects, Joey Bada$$, Luomo, Al Green and Lil Pump.

last.fm/user/CrownOfCerberus

>The last 7 days I have been into Swans, Egisto Macchi, Mark Korven, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Acid Witch, Igor Wakhévitch, Micachu, Kent Carter, Bill Evans, Grandbrothers, Maninkari, Asmus Tietchens, FABIO FABOR, John Abercrombie Quartet, COLOGNE TAPE, Fra Lippo Lippi, Morte Macabre, Simonetti / Pignatelli / Morante, Dmitri Shostakovitch, The Borodin Quartet, Peter Frohmader / Nekropolis

why didn't skeleton cross the road?
he didn't have guts do to try!

last.fm/user/zconte3

>Last 7 days I have been into Carl Maria von Weber, Electric Wizard, Marty Robbins, Part Chimp, Black Magick SS, Grausamkeit, Art Blakey Quintet, Batsumi, Regis, The Lounge Lizards, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Darkwood, Dorothy Ashby, Leviathan, Michał Urbaniak, P.O.N., Xela, Tomasz Stańko, Exuma and Comus.

@joe

last.fm/user/lnqdty

BOO!

last.fm/user/sinnergy

Like always no weebs.

What
last.fm/user/CatchTheBus

last.fm/user/theoutsideists

>Last 3 months I have been into Impossible Nothing, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, Autechre, Dorothy Ashby, David Bowie, Seeming, Nine Inch Nails, Sannhet, Radiohead, Death Grips, Tera Melos, At the Drive-In, Ben Frost, Björk, Siriusmo, Igorrr, Dean Hurley, Evan brewer, Swans, Big Walnuts Yonder, Phuture Doom, The Mars Volta, Kid Smpl, Buke and Gase, Farrah Abraham, KNOWER, Platonick Dive, Enduser, Kate Bush, Kelela, Machine Girl, Merzbow, The Veils, World's End Girlfriend, Clarence Clarity, Joker, Navicon Torture Technologies, Oranssi Pazuzu, the i.l.y's, Brand New, Gorillaz, Luo, Soulive, Squarepusher, Time For Three, Young Fathers, Benjamin Clementine, FUCKING WEREWOLF ASSO, 65daysofstatic and Avishai Cohen.

last.fm/user/GoWai

forgot the name of the website where you get that "Last X amount of time I have been into" text, can someone link? thanks

pastemytaste.pe.hu/

pastemytaste.pe.hu/

thanks family

Last 1 month I have been into Girls Rituals, King Krule, Protomartyr, James Ferraro, Mope Grooves, St. Vincent, Poppy, Grimes, John Maus, The Butchies, God Is My Co-Pilot, Open Mike Eagle, Fleetwood Mac, Soft Fangs, Buck Gooter, Los Campesinos!, Alex Cameron, Plax, Butthole Surfers and Monte Cazazza.

last.fm/user/RhiannonsBirds

fucking shit taste mate

last 7 days you have listened to bad music

You can just say "bump", user, no-one will judge you.

Last 7 days I have been into Yaeji, Danny Brown, The Cure, The Stooges, Bauhaus, Coalesce, IDK, Machinedrum, All Else Failed, Duster, Mom Jeans., The Beach Boys, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Echo & the Bunnymen, Jay Electronica, Jimmy Edgar, Joy Division, AZ, Beneath the Massacre and Bethany Curve.

ahh everyone shitting on everyone else's last.fm. this takes me back to another time.

here i am
Last 7 days I have been into Chilingirian Quartet, Arthur Rubinstein, Ty Segall, Tom Waits, Dead Can Dance, Chapo Trap House, Slowdive, The Smiths, Weezer, Ariel Pink, Van Morrison, U2, ZZ Top, Hiromi, Kate Bush, Black Sabbath, The Sisters of Mercy, Pink Floyd, Steve Roach and The Doors.

why do we need to see your last 50 played tracks? we get it. you listen to albums.

No he is actually right, you have indeed listened to shit music. Tell us how does it make you feel that you wasted 7 days?

maybe he wants to see them u spaz

hmm never thought about it that way. thanks.

>Last 7 days I have been into Sun Devoured Earth, Bones, Burzum, Inquisition, Myrkgrav, Archgoat, Julien Baker, Exhumed, Behexen, Slaughtbbath, Drowning the Light, Yves Tumor, Big K.R.I.T., Neutral Milk Hotel, Funkadelic, Obsequiae, LSD and the Search for God, Arckanum, Make a Change... Kill Yourself, Panopticon, Psychotic Waltz, Majid Jordan, Astel Oscora, Cruiser, Kroda, Sorcier Des Glaces, SUIR, Funeral Mist, Yellow Eyes and Condor.

last.fm/user/Hellcopter135

please dont post this image

last.fm/user/ruiitan

last.fm/user/ruiitan

last.fm/user/ruiitan

last.fm/user/hongguowang

>The last 7 days I have been into Georg Friedrich Händel, Johann Sebastian Bach, Joseph Bodin de Boismortier, Cryptopsy, DNA, Edvard Grieg, Jan Dismas Zelenka, Hugo Wolf, Death in June, Orlando Gibbons, Marc-Antoine Charpentier, Pyrrhon, Artificial Brain, William Byrd, Incapacitants, Georg Philipp Telemann, Johannes Brahms, Juan Atkins & Moritz von Oswald, The Magnetic Fields, Vomir, The Tornados, Can, The Cherry Point, Alban Berg, Henryk Wieniawski

>Your compatibility with chronochromie is Low.
>You both listen to Duster, Slayer and Roy Orbison.
nice!

you didn't go to Julius' birthday party and now you feel guilty. how can you sleep at night knowing you did this to Julius?

>Your compatibility with chronochromie is Very Low.
>You both listen to GFOTY, Gorguts and Gastr Del Sol.

I posted the .fm, not why u guys so mean to me

because you have fucking shit taste retard

last.fm/user/KowaiDesuYo

im a bit drunk right now

Last 7 days I have been into Belle and Sebastian, Rav, Ben Folds Five, Sufjan Stevens, Zomby, Overhead, Everyone Asked About You, The Ronettes, Destroyer, Stereolab, The Motifs, The Righteous Brothers, Vince Staples, Blossom Dearie, Young Thug, AL-90, Hiroshi Yoshimura, Ike & Tina Turner, The Crystals, Tim Buckley, Yoni & Geti, Justin Timberlake, Milo, Minnie Riperton, Carly Rae Jepsen, Darlene Love, Momus, Roy Harper, Arpebu and Love, Claire.

>last.fm/user/chronochromie
shit, I meant

last.fm/user/weebyjeebys

last.fm/user/I001598283434

I'm into Lowlife, Xiu Xiu, Sparklehorse, Codeine, Tegan and Sara, Modest Mouse, His Name Is Alive, Teen Suicide, Robbie Basho, Mew, Another Sunny Day, Galaxie 500, Smoke, John Fahey, The Gerogerigegege, Carissa's Wierd, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Red House Painters, Jesu, The Magnetic Fields, S, Death in June, Broadcast, John Maus, Crywank, Even as We Speak, Masonna, Seam, Dreamend, Merzbow, Elvis Depressedly, Beck, Discordance Axis, Laibach, Polvo, Einstürzende Neubauten, Yo La Tengo, Son House, Blind Willie Johnson and Dock Boggs.
i'm a lonely autist

last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer

last.fm/user/w_lves
literally never look at this lmao

last.fm/user/brewfried

>Last 7 days I have been into Meat Puppets, Lil Ugly Mane, Sonic Youth, Bucket Full of Teeth, Coughs, Urinals, Negative Approach, Brotha Lynch Hung, Graveyard Productions, Three 6 Mafia and Wipers

hah

what does a skeleton say before dinner?

[spoiler]bone appetit[/spoiler]