How many of you Americans got shot at today? Think it’s about time you BANNED GUNS!?

How many of you Americans got shot at today? Think it’s about time you BANNED GUNS!?

guns dont kill people people do you stupid uneducated nigger jew

Tiếng Việt?

We can't ban guns anymore than we can ban drugs, prostitution, or islam.

sage

how many eurofags got slashed/raped/raided by your culturally enriching immigrants?

Who said that guns kill people you piece of shit? We don't want guns to be banned because they kill people. We want bans to be gunned because people use them to kill other people. Is it so hard for you to understand you retarded faggot? I really hope you die painfully

i think its about time you stopped shilling this shit

Americans don't have a gun problem, they have a mental illness problem

Yes please its been far to long humans have abuse guns its time to stop. Guns have rights to and they dont want to be tools to compare dicks sizes or lack there of. #Gunrightsmatter

False flag retard Lol

Only liberal faggots want to ban guns.

I love that this guy it the embodiment of the 2nd amendment above all right wing retards on this site. Cant shout fire in a theatre? Crickets. Lets not give guns to the mentally ill? MUH FREEDUM!

And a gun problem seeing as so many spergies can get an ar15

go to drunk. you're bed.

He did nothing wrong

Think it's about time to reform your immigration system?

>Stay mad britbong

You don't say? Maybe you should rethink your political position too. You republican fag

anyone got footage from inside?

Yeah but you see.....we don't want to become a Cucktry.

Cant unsee that.

I think we should just ban murder, that way people dont kill eachother.

Have you tried the internet?

fbi ignored the warnings
local cOPS Called to his house 39 times

Hello Apple fags జ్ఞా

The problem is both mental illness and guns. There are over 300 million known guns in circulation in the US, it wouldn’t be too difficult for some mentally ill person to get their hands on one and do something stupid.

no we do not want to be mentally ill, no thanks

We Americans are proud that dead children are the price of liberty.

As much as liberals want to make this a gun issue, this was a royal fuckup by the FBI. Handsome there basically told anyone who would listen what he was going to do. The FBI was contacted twice (that we know of) and they did fuck-all. What happened had nothing to do with guns and everything to do with one loony and incompetent law enforcement.

blah blah blah. Any deflection from guns is always good enough to be spent on any one shooting, and the NRA doesn't stop until it gets its red herring.

Wouldn't need to ban guns if FBI did their fucken job. Outsourcing the FBI to some shithole country would be more effective then having the current mob of autists running the show.

Take the guns, they'll make bombs. Take away access to anything that can be used to make a bomb, economic craziness and start using blades. Take away everything but people's bodies, strangulation begins.

Killing is always possible and can't be stopped until we're all dead.

Can't we just not ban guns, but instead ban Americans?

This would make America great again. Maybe that has been Drumpf's plan all along

Well if that kind of faggot would try to strangle me I'd break his pencil neck. Against an assault rifle I couldn't do a thing.

not consistent with results in other nations.

By your logic atomic weapons should be accessable to everyone, you fuckin retard. Kys

This is a terrible argument easily disproved with available data.

Same old same old yada yada

i mean we're kind of past the point of no return.. either everyone has a gun or no one has a gun, and any other way we are unsafe. At this point its time to strap up and grab your heater along with your wallet each morning. I wouldnt feel that way in any country but america, but this has just gone too far.

ugh...this dude looks evil, but a wimpy kind of evil, like a snake. He looks like the kind of person who talks tough online but isn't physically strong so he resorts to guns

Here is the issue with guns.

Guns to people are nukes to countries.

Ans like nukes No one is safe unless 1. All are removed from people.
Or 2. Everyone gets one ensure mutual destruction.

So two ways to solve the mass shooting problem.

1. Remove all guns.....hahahaha not gonna happen ever.

2. Arm more people so as to ensire mutually asured destruction.

Teachers, facilitators, venue owners, all need guns and gun training.

>by your LOGic

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baaaaaiiiiiiiitttttttt

So every week little wars happen all over the country? School class turns into team death match all of a sudden?

Fucking kill yourself you unfunny piece of shit-eating megacringe.

We don't care. When will you understand?

this retarded

The majority DO want bans on the mentally ill getting guns. The majority DO want universal background checks. The majority DO want LEOs to be able to rapidly solve gun crimes instead of relying on half a dozen people manually checking boxes on boxes of paper in a tiny office.

And yet, you don't understand that. And that makes YOU the troll. and a liar.

And probably Russian.

this retarded

>what is sweden

And your argument is immediately demolished.

Mental illness is America's problem... be it mass shooters, or men who think they are women.

Protip: They are both on psych meds.

aren't you special

Agreed. This is one fucked up country

sure kid

why the shit do you care what they want to do? Its their country. If you want to change shit, become a citizen and vote.

i mean we're kind of past the point of no return.. either everyone has a gun or no one has a gun, and any other way we are unsafe. At this point its time to strap up and grab your heater along with your wallet each morning. I wouldnt feel that way in any country but america, but this has just gone too far.

stay mad kid

The problem is that people aren't mentally ill until they are, and then they already own guns.

It's not a mental health issue at all.

sure kid
link?

this retarded

this retarded

Were just weeding out the weak.

your generation kid

Sounds like liberals have been neglecting healthcare to me but that's no surprise when they're too busy deciding what gender the want themselves or their kids to be today. Fucking idiot, this isn't even a conservative problem.

stay mad

Statistically very few. If we are so worried about saving lives we should start by banning abortions.

like you?

I say we just make women abort their babies with guns.

he thinks you're Russian
therefore he is an idiot.

>hurr

Thanks for your opinion.

>people aren't mentally ill until they are
Explain

Fuck off ya virgin dick muncher. I bet if you even fired a gun the recoil would put your ass in the dirt. Do you lift? I haven't missed leg day in 7 years, faggot. I can throw a bullet farther than you can ejaculate. You're little man chode would quiver in fear if you saw me at the range. Not a single one of those kids had a gun, and that is unamerican. Why else do you think they died? Because they deserved it for turning their backs on their country.

>banning guns will stop gun cri-

woah...

Conservatives opposed the healthcare you claim liberals neglected. They proposed Gringrichcare in 1994, and that was the blueprint for Obamacare. And when he gave MORE concessions, they still refused to vote for it, but he passed it with their further demands anyway, and then they underfunded it and killed it under Trump. So, no, the healthcare failures are on the Conservative side of the aisle now. And they have all three branches, and aren't moving to actually FIX anything, just starve everything.

Any country but murica
Dad: clean your room and no internet till grass is cut
Kid: you’re an asshole! I hate you and wish you were dead!

Meanwhile in murica...
Dad: clean your room and no internet till grass is cut
Kid: Fine dad, does as he’s told but late that night goes into dads gun locker and kills parents while they sleep.

It’s happened before, it’ll happen again and again as long as dads have gun lockers.

Fuck this asshole. Don't ban guns, ban fuckers like him. Thin the herd, bitches!!!

Not if you raise your children right it won't. And don't leave your guns unlocked either.

in general i detest rekt threads but this is one of the rare cases where i'm just fine with it.

Like kids don’t steal keys (or anything they can) but I do agree that parents aren’t doing their jobs nowadays.

anyone have the breakdown of the 18 school shootings this year?

I was shot today.

still stadistically it's higer than any other place in the world, retard.

>Banning guns won't reduce the number of people being shot
>My right to pointlessly owning a gun is more important than innocent people being allowed to live

Obamacare was forced bub, not to mention that was about all citizens being made to purchase insurance rather than actually receiving care, which is what I'm talking about.

Nice try CIA.
The slow burn shame push isn't working.

/thread

true, but at the same time, can't lose sight of the trees for the forest. (almost) every death is the loss of a human that had value and meant something to others.

>No bait even on the hook...

lol please provide proof good sir

Its funny Americans use the dumb argument of sand niggers in Europe. When they themselves are the closest in similarity to Muslims, both idealizing outdated pieces of paper and treat it like gospel! Both result in the same mass casualties LUL

Nope. I’m keeping my guns faggot try and take them lmao

That NA logic. Americans no better than sand niggers ha

nothing wrong with a little heard thinning

anyone who hasn’t seen this needs to watch it, a few years old but it gets the message across.