Be racist

>be racist
>get btfo

Are liberals the modern day heros of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Wessel
youtube.com/watch?v=6l92Ss1zDSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like modern day Faggots amiright

>claim Mexicans are violent
>Mexicans say stop slandering us
>by being violent

>none of our ancestors would stand for this
>we sit back on our computers and do nothing like a bunch of cucks

>Be faggot
>Make thread
Are dicksuckers the modern day heros of Sup Forums?

Is he the man who had his head smashed with rocks? Have we found out what monkeys did this yet?

>be mexican
>get called violent
>use violence to stop people from calling them violent

Your day is coming.

>Woman walks down dark alley at night alone and gets raped
>IT'S NOT HER FAULT AT ALL STOP DEFENDING RAPE CULTURE YOUR MISOGYNIST SHITLORD

>Man is at a political rally minding his own business and gets beat up by rioters
>HAHAHA HE HAD IT COMING TALK SHIT GET HIT DRUMPH BTFO

liberals.jpg

intellectual equivalent of saying "he's fat - LET'S FEED HIM MORE"

Just say the Jews were asking for the holocaust for baiting the Nazis.

I'm drunk and I know that's not true

>literally admitting that muslims will turn into terrorists who will kill innocents if someone say something mean about Islam

Do these people even realize the irony in all of this?

be right-wing and get assaulted= well if you hold certain views maybe you shouldn't be surprised if you get attacked.

be left-wing journalist and have people call you mean things online= maybe we should look into limiting this free speech thing to curb senseless hatred.

>be liberal sjw
>muh peace and tolerance
>burns flags/flips over cars

>Pic
But what about the 99% of the world's people who condemn terrorism? Does condemning terrorism create more terrorist? muslims shouldn't be offended by hating terrorists Jesus Christ

>some shitskin's opinion
>it must be truth

>But what about the 99% of the world's people who condemn terrorism?

Considering that something like 1 billion of the 1.6 billion muslims support terrorism in some form, I think that 99% figure is a bit too high.

>the more you criticize something
>the more they will become murderers
kek wut

I honestly believe the more indoors we have become, the more we have allowed the situation to aggravate.
Most of people's entertainment was outside.

I think we'd be surprised if there ever was a study on how much time people spend indoors and the percentage of people who don't leave the house for days.

Now we are letting the most chimpiest of the chimps and the most extreme voices who are always claiming the town square for them, control the entire debate and political action itself.

Yeah, fuck Trump supporters and fuck Donald Trump. These fascist ass racist crackers got another thing coming to 'em if they think we gonna take their bullshit.

>Shitskins opinion aligns with political views
>Better give them a Nobel peace price
Sorry I'm afraid you're correct. I never thought 2015+ would be the years of Western suicide

>2015+

It's been happening for a while, but it's accelerating now. I'm dreading looking back from 2045 and remembering how good things used to be.

So you're saying obnoxious loud crazh and screaming people now have more power than the majority of sane normal people?
Because it rings true

RIP "negerzoenen"

>it's okay to be someone up as long as I pretend they're racist

No, you really are gay even if balls are touching. Just accept that you're a violent, regressive fascst that can only support your ideas by physical violence.

>Majority of the Troops on our side
>Majority of the Police on our side
>Majority of the Veterans on our side
>Every gunowner with functioning braincells on our side
What do they really think is going to happen when the keep escalating the violence like this?
Do they really understand what will happen when the pot boils over?
Mark my words, a Trump supporter is going to die as these "protests" get worse and the thugs get bolder.
Then we will have a martyr.
Then the rope will have its day.

At least we can talk to other whites without being jailed. The internet isn't blocked to us yet.

I love you fellow white friend

*Gets jailed*

BETA UPRISING WHEN?

they are the thugs of society. they're running scared and getting violent because they know their day is coming to an end.

As much as I would like to agree, I'm skeptical.

Look what happened after 9/11. We suffered the greatest attack on our soil since Pearl Harbor, and the American people didn't rise up against the muslims in this country. There were a couple isolated incidents of muslims getting beaten or killed, but that was about it, aside from some snarky bumper stickers. If that didn't motivate the armed citizen, I don't think a single death at a Trump rally will.

>Mark my words, a Trump supporter is going to die as these "protests" get worse and the thugs get bolder.
>Then we will have a martyr.
>Then the rope will have its day.
I marked your words but they aren't true.

Even when/ if someone dies people will not make him/her a martyr

Sorry, I almost want it too but no, people are calmer than that.

It wouldtn happen, even if someone dies

nice try, your baitfu is weak as fuck. This will be the only (you) for you

What do you call numales transformers and otherkin standing on a soap box over normies

I'm excited, this is exactly like pre-nazi germany except this time the commies are SO much more divided

None of that's going to happen, you dumbass.
Quit living in a fantasy world.

>this is exactly like pre-nazi germany
I can't recall any prenazi time where Hitler and his supporters were silenced

Am I wrong? Did I learn PC history or are you a conspiracy seeking fag?

>this is exactly like pre-nazi germany
Yeah, except it's ""liberals"" who now wear brown shirts and beat up political opposition.

It's a double edged sword while it can be counterproductive the internet also provides a very open (for now) platform to spread our message with relatively little risk to livelihood and no risk of physical harm. However we need to red pill as many people as possible as the internet is starting to be more censored and this trend will continue until the current elites are removed.

I showed my dad all the violent anti-Trump fascists footage. He used to be very anti-Trump himself a couple of months ago and has now hopped onto the Trump train. Proud of my old man.

>Muh Fourth Reich

Fuck off cuck. Go take your beating at a Trump rally. Then talk shit online about muh gunz.

Two different scenarios user.
First of all, the American people did rise up. Military recruitment rates went through the roof. There was a government response, we declared war. You can debate the point of that but after 9/11 we had a violent outlet.
Americans certainly got their bloodlust quenched.
There also wasn't any follow up after 9/11.

Here, the attacks don't stop. They get worse every rally.
There is no government response now. No outlet. In some cases, like San Jose, the government is actually encouraging it.
And then you have the news actually telling us victims of partisan violence that we DESERVE it.
You're right to believe the American Patriot needs a lot to be galvanized. But that Patriot is getting pushed to the brink of action every day. It's a matter of time.
It's going to take a martyr, but we're going to get one.
The Red Caps are coming, friend.

Why do Trump-fags call Bernie and Hillary supporters cucks?
They're the only ones getting cucked

>it's ""liberals"" who now wear brown shirts and beat up political opposition.
If history repeats itself the liberals will win.

Be prepared to learn new and revised history 2.0: the white man stole Europe and America from the smart and intelligent Kangz but luckily the Kangz won back their country and raped whites happily ever after
>(Until the whites were gone; then they all died of starvation)

>justifying violence for your political rivals
we will remember this type of of shit OP.

Smash cultural Marxism.

I show my support for Trump and my right to free speech by wearing Trump shirt and hat proudly. The only difference is I back up 1st Amendment rights with my 2nd Amendment rights. It will be a sad day for the liberal fuckwit who decides to check my privilege!

Female Fuhrer would be Hillarious.

No, libertarians (i.e. classical liberals) are the heroes who will save us from the fascist Trumpfkins.

>Implying your fat ass is going to do anything
You're outnumbered faggot

It's the same reason that closeted gay men focus on homophobic insults.

It's always easiest to insult someone when you focus on something that you are ashamed of. Most of the guys here know that black men are mostly stronger and faster than them, and there are quite a few men here who dream of watching a large, muscular black man plough their imaginary girlfriend from behind.

They'll never admit this, of course, as that would mean they'd recognize the futility of every single one of these threads, and then their lives would be truly empty.

More like modern day nazis

Sure.

Here is your reward, Libtard.

>criticize them as murderers and terrorists
>more become murderers and terrorists
>we were right to criticize them!
>criticize them as murderers and terrorists...

Shit guys, we can't fucking lose.
The act of criticizing them makes us right!

>The only difference is I back up 1st Amendment rights with my 2nd Amendment rights.
How can I be as cool as you?

Not trying to bait. It should be obvious to anyone that reads my post that I'm simply highlighting the hypocrisy of those that oppose Donald Trump.

>if you criticize them you just make them want to kill you more lol
Fucking insane or daft cunt

Either way fuck people like this deciding the fate of nations.

gringo deserved it, I will continue to leech off you dumb americans

You can start by stop being such a cucked little fuck boi

When you go back, try not to lose your head.

Nice effort but we've seen this x1000 times
People listen to cute grills all the time.
I've never been cucked but I did once fuck the girlfriend of a friend of mine. Feels good but later on pretty bad towards your friend man. The pussy was tight and wet tho

wtf has the Dalai Lama been this based the entire time and the left has just been using him as a mouthpiece and covering up his real thoughts?

This. Fuck you OP.

This passes as cute in toothpasteland?

I'm so sorry.

Nothing better than seeing pathetic racist weenies BTFO by reality.

You can talk all the shit you want online, but know that the minute you step ouside and open your mouth, it's ass whooping time boy.

Pretty much, yeah.

Leftist celebrities love to pretend they are Buddhist because they think it means "we all get along in harmony" and shit. But this is what an actual Buddhist has to say about Muslims.

No she's too small Amerimanlet

I'm 6'3''

Is that tall enough to fit in, in magical toothpasteland?

As i'm reading up on this stuff it's starting to look like Tibetan/Theravada Buddhism is the real deal stuff and "Zen" buddhism is what the hippy dippy SJW's latch onto.

The reality is that their "racism" was completely justified. You're shitposting but imagine people who really feel this way, feeling justified by being on the side of political persecution, on the side of people who can only "win" a debate with violence.

2/10 troll

Buddhists confirmed more based than "turn the other butt cheek" christfags

Actually, you're welcome and may assimilate with our girls via legal ways

Wear a rubber in red light district or get killed by a negro tho
Height = NL

>I can't recall any prenazi time where Hitler and his supporters were silenced
Good lord.

>Did I learn PC history
Yes. But then again, schools teach children that the Jewish elite in Europe dindu nuffin for centuries, and that Hitler disliked Jews because he was bullied or whatever the flavour of the month is.

>is not a gif

>graph starts at 1.5
why are dutch people so gay

This was Brazil, he was a rapist.

An heros*

Fixed

>Mad that he's third
Just be glad you aren't Indian

If a trump supporter dies at a rally, MSM will not report on it for as long as they can. Two weeks later when someone leaks video evidence, There will be a handful of apologist articles explaining why he deserved to die for supporting Trump. Nothing else will come of it.

You are all far too optimistic - there is not going to be a big "moment" where the general public thinks the line has been crossed. There is no longer a nationalistic sense of pride in your fellow countrymen in the US. People don't give a rats ass if people die anymore, not their friends, not their neighbors, not their family, not even children.

I've rarely seen a 'graph' as awful as that

I survived a Montanan upbringing and10 years and 4 tours of duty in the military I've earned the right to my own political opinion . Seriously I don't care what you think and fuck your feelings.
Try hard and think "Marlboro Man"

the fury of your white gods shall shake the heavens, the lesser races have been exposed this is the final red pill

>Being so small you don't even fit in a retarded graph
>Not even when Japs are considered
Sad

We should run through all the accusations that have been laid on Hitler through the years:

>gay
>autistic
>micropenis

topkek

/fit/ height graph irl, meme magic does it again

Improved

Holy shit was he mocking them at the end? Also, how can someone not die after multiple cinder blocks to the head

Can confirm; 5'11 brown skins walk between our legs all the time

The red capes are coming
There will be a happening soon

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

post the comments

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Wessel

Chad Warden?

nope the real hero is ray rice for beating up his fiance for slapping him out side of the elevator just as he would if a man had slapped him

youtube.com/watch?v=6l92Ss1zDSA

The answer to the question was YES you fucking jerkwads

>implying I'm not
you responded to the wrong flag bucko