Tfw the Valentines orgy is over and everyone is recollecting on the afterglow and now thinking about and laughing at...

>tfw the Valentines orgy is over and everyone is recollecting on the afterglow and now thinking about and laughing at you for not being apart of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timbywuff/status/948339767472730114
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does gfur have to be so good. like, skew your perception of your sexuality good?

I aint seeing any qts

Marry me, Nibi.

B-boof

idk user its always perfect

More of that one piece

I'm not interested in being cucked. Although I would like to cuck people.

Cuck someone while you fuck me.

gg / fNcrrZJ you guys really like your gfur. Join us on discord, for srs. It's pretty gay.

lol
Is pretty gud

Never understood being cucked. I'm into all kinds of nasty shit but being cucked is too pathetic even for me. Wouldnt mind cucking a guy provided he also gets in on the action with me

its not good man, it warps what you dont find appealing into hot AF. it drives you to want to have a gay experience, but then you find out that irl gay is no where near like it is in gfur. its like this nasty shit being posted

I need to be 20 to do that, and I need to cuck you first by fucking cox and demos, then I can cuck fool by fucking you.
But i'm a V, so I can't cuck anyone. I guess sex means nothing and not a concept I can comprehend.

It's a retarded meme. I can't see how anyone other than a fucking pathetic loser would want someone to fuck their partner.

You always 20 in my mind bbcakes ;)

hahaha goddamn. Yeah true. Not to mention actually trying to find someone in the first place who isnt an old fat guy

The only thing in your mind is getting fucked in the ass by dogs.

lol unless you were in an arranged marriage with an absolute horror of a partner

>Not submitting to fat old men

The only dog I think about getting fucked by is you. Knot me with your huge cock, bb.

Well I like bearish guys but these guys are too old and fat for me. I want a manly man, not santa claus

I’m not old ;P

>snarf the obese door mat

My dick is too small to please anyone.

>Not wanting some sweer Santa ass

But i am a chub

too far away tho

lol nah you can have it. Go get your present

Well you're in luck because I'm only 5'2" and 102lbs, so it would be huge for me.

What does that have to do with anything?...

twitter.com/timbywuff/status/948339767472730114

there's never going to be anything close to the stuff we see in gfur that is in reality. nobody looks as attractive irl that would get me going like gfur does.

I want your hole to take my virginity.

The only dicks that can satisfy gays and women are 12inches and over. Thats why everyone is going with Tyrone and Jamal these days. Once in awhile you will see Chad Thundercock, but that is only because he is Thundercock and 1% of the white population.

Aww, I have been dethroned on height. 5'3'', but 95 lbs eyyyy

I just feel sorry for you. Why not both .-.

>want sex
>too far for sex

oh totally its all fantasy which lures you in. I'm still at the stage where I can separate fantasy from reality tho. Can still switch off from all this. Sadly we'll never get big anthro hunks in our lifetime

But you are Chad Thundercock. And 7" is plenty to satisfy little ol' me.

Yee, I'm a bit thicc. Losing weight tho.

>nibi blames no sex on his above average dick
>i-i-im not like elliot at all
>it has nothing to do with my personality

Oh jeez...

Pics.

demo pics

Would love to date.

7" is NOT enough even for asians. The prostate and clit are 12inches deep and no little 7-8 inch wyteboi can reach that.

I don't even know wtf to post dood.

Ugly skin, too many of those little dots.

PLEASE stop posting your disgusting fat, cellulite riddled ass. You are not a cute femboy, you are not "THICC," you're a fat fuck.

Stop whoring for attention. Your ass isn't even worth fawning over.

i am straight IRL but furies are hot pussy or dick

I don't know if you've been fisting horses or something, but my prostate is 3" deep. More than enough, even most Asians could hit it.

You a cute, I wish my body were that nice.

3:

No... No its not. Its 12 inches deep.

vile. your dick is disappearing under your massive gut. disgraceful.

If we ever did meet hopefully you would show me what to do for my frist time.

>tfw prostate does nothing

Nah, I'm not a giant whale like Timby.

I know that feel bro.

Timby is hotter than you.

ya never got a prostate orgasm myself i keep trying though

>Arm/fingers get too tired
Why live
Its alright, we'll get culturally enriched soon

Didn't say I was perfect now did I? Shaving has consequences.

Eh, it's really a shitty body. Been stuck at this weight my whole life.

Yeah fucking right. Snarf is hotter than Timby.

You're better looking than me so you can feel good about that.

Snarf and timby are about equal and hotter than you.

naw it's more i can't resist touching my dick and giving myself a normal/although a little more intense orgasm

Nah, it really isn't, it's pretty hot. Way better than mine. I used to be a fatass, and no matter what I can't get rid of this loose skin even when I was at 98lbs.

Nah I don't think so.

Never gonna take advice from someone who idolizes hitler.

Nah I just get no real noticable feeling from it

>What is a reaction image

being this new

>tfw you're really tense and need something to do but you have no money to do anything and no one will hire you to do any job that actually requires mental effort
On the one hand, I understand that being able to pick up first-world freelance work is very tempting for third-worlders.
On the other hand, I hate those third-worlders for training people who hire freelancers to expect to pay no more than $5 an hour.

Everyone loves Snarf.

your ass isn't actually that bad, man, it's the attention whoring that's a disgrace.

Why don't you start your own "hey Sup Forums, taking requests" thread?

need more big dom types

Love to lose my virginity to you.

I gotchu fam

Here's one with a cuntboy

10/10 doinitrite
0/10 donotwant

Better looking or not, looks don't matter that much to me. When I asked my boyfriend out I had no idea how he looked like. He had a lovely personality which got me out of my depression. Turns out he's a qt 3.14 femboy.

Wtf you on about you hot motherfucker, want me to suck you off and ride your dick to prove you wrong?

Because I'll spam it with Hitler

>clit 12 inches deep
>clit
>12 inches
>clit is past womb, totally not anywhere else
fuck outta here

Post butt.

Angles are deceiving. Most people tell me I'm hot, but I don't believe it.

I'm not much of a top, but I'd hump ya

new pc works