>tfw parents are making me get married

>parents expecting me to come with "I want to marry this girl" anytime now
>haven't spoken to a non-cashier female in 3 years

Rasheed.

Are you a virgin?

Are you gay?

yes
no

I'll know this feel in two years or so. Share pics of girls if you have any.

>go to funeral
>people sneak up on me to ask if I have a job
>say they'll start looking for a girl for me
I hate villagers

Are you a virgin

So you can get rid of your virginity with wife.
Congrats!

it's a trap man just walk away.

Must suck living in such a household

Is it to your cousin?

No

no choice

i just want to enjoy life

Just beat her if she interfers with your anime.

give us an update if shes hot

> no choice

it was nice knowing you man, being forced to get married sure isn't fun unless you find someone nice. Why parents live in another timeline it's 2017 ffs

Parents don't give a shit. It's the fucking relatives.

Have you met any prospective brides yet?

I hope you will share lewd pics on Sup Forums

two so far

iktf

what about having some goddamn respect for women and not threating them like some cattle which gets passed around on a market to see which one wants to buy it? holy shit you are some goddamn ass backwards country someone should artillery level your shithole of a country so the few survivors can start over from scratch and maybe not somehow get stuck being apes somewhere along the way

wtf I love islam now

>Did you drop any spaghetti?

>How fast did they reject you?

>What did you talk about?

>Will you be giving/taking any dowry/bride price?

>Did you drop any spaghetti?
I struggled to talk to them.

>>How fast did they reject you?
First seemed bored by me, other was like she was in her own world in her head.

>>What did you talk about?
Most boring things possible like how they are and stuff. I wanted to die.

>>Will you be giving/taking any dowry/bride price?
Parents said they will pay for anything like that.

>tfw parents ask me
>"user, why don't you have a wife and kids, or at least a girlfriend?"
>"user are you gay?"

THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, THEY THINK IT'S EASY TO FUCKING GET A GIRLFRIEND. JUST BE YOURSELF XDDD
I WILL JUST PUT ON MY GIRLFRIEND PANTS AND I WILL GET EASY ACCESS TO PUSSY. FUCKING IDIOTS OF FAMILY, REEEEE.

>First seemed bored by me, other was like she was in her own world in her head.
Ok now I get why you don't feel like doing it.
But still, Pakistan probably doesn't offer much of a dating scene and a boring wife you can shag and talk to is better than being alone.

>am Catholic and parents are pushing me into an arranged marriage with a girl even younger than me
>tfw am only 20 and just want to live life
iktf pakibro

Islam'd

But I can't even talk to them much. I run out of topics and my actual interests are too weird for them to talk to me about.

I wish a thousand times I was you

Should've told them that you have a big benis

Grass is always greener

Firstly purge yourself of your weird interests. Also talking to someone for the first time is usually awkward.

How old r u

Why? I want to do something else besides spend my life at work to support some my wife that sits at home shitting out kids (she already told me she wants to have 9+ kids and we can't use contraception).

>Cousins and friends are getting married
>Parents becoming worried
>Tell my mom I'm only gonna marry an Italian women so don't push moi

>t. Jamal

Fuck off cunt.
3DPD have one purpose and one purpose only: to take dick.

>oh no I'm forced to get a wife and have kids
I'd rather live in third world with a loyal wife and kids than be an eternal unattractive loner in first world

How old is she? 5? 7?

>change your interests to please a pussy
You are normal faggotry incarnate. Complete human garbage.
Stop coming to Sup Forums.

>mother thought it was funny and difficult to believe that I was a kissless virgin at 21
>ended up losing that status at 26 by pretty much begging a man to take me

tsili söps

no pussy getting ass mf ahahahahah

also this
>man in question was a fucking finn, because of course a normal one wouldn't have looked at me

why do you think that's a good thing?? there's no guarantee that she's even attractive

BASED

You're a virgin too right?
You're old enough to stop being a little bitch, bite the bullet and marry, I doubt you will have many chances in your life for this.

I hope you're a woman. If you're not, don't answer.

> There are people itt who unironically want the boring family man lifestyle
Talk about being low test

It's time, m8. Days of boyhood is over.
Be a man and take the responsibility.

Are you a girl? Did your parents sell you to a 40 year old man for a goat?

Yuo are men now

Is your cousin at least cute?

What do girls in Pakistan like to do for fun? I imagine they are probably not as degenerate as here.

of course I am, what kind of gay man lives up to 21 as a kissless virgin? they're full of stds by that age

Not at 22, but OP doesn't seem to understand his situation. He's an unattractive virgin autist in a country of 90 million sexually frustrated men.
Had not been for his parents, he would die a virgin. But there it is, an opportunity for him to find a mate and make little autistic children that spew out stupid memes and wonder why everyone is laughing at them.
And he passes on the opportunity because he thinks he can do better with his life. Personally I doubt it, but whatever.

Based Pajeet

Interest of which hes ashamed to known by the public.

First, at 22 you're too young for marriage. No offense, but your parents are fucking dense.

Second, don't start with some stupid shit like "kaise ho aap?". Crack some joke about being forced to marry, or just straight up say you don't know what you're supposed to talk about in a humourous way. Humour is key.

Tell them how you are as a person, what your siblings, friends think of you, etc. Don't ask stupid questions like 'do you like traveling and films?'

Show confidence, start gymming, take care of personal hygiene.

Your single goal in an arranged meet up is to put the girl at ease.

Fags always got it easy in western cunts. Are you ugly or just an autist? I find it hard to imagine there isn't at least a few men willing to screw basically anyone. Maybe you just never socialize or leave the house.

good for you Ali. wish you all the best. Wabilahitaufikwalhidayah wassalamualaikum warohmatulohiwabarukatuh

mega autistic
in any case, i wish I had OP's luck and my parents had arranged for someone to marry me instead of having had my first time in a degenerate way and having never had any hope to get an actual husband

Atleast you won't be virgin anymore. My parents will do the same with me.

>Be Bangladeshi
>One of my cousin married a Pakistani girl
>Entire family gets pissed and black lists him
>Another cousin married an Indian girl
>family praises him

Pakistan not even once.

yes, it is not like I get a choice

my parents were married and had 5 children by my age so I think they just think its weird not to

Post pic

Are you from a shitty place like Karachi? What do you do, you must be barely out of college? Are you rich?

I'm 24 and I've just landed a job. Wouldn't dream of marriage until I was like 27-28

Sorry bout that Chileanon. Hipe things work out for you. Just have to keep ob trying. Is there much of a bar scene around there? You could try to make a few friends with booze making you chill out. Thats how I did it. Make a few friends like that and start hanging out with them. You'll get introduced to a lot more people. It helped to build my confidence and learn some social skills.

that wouldn't help, I already did last year and it only caused a bunch of shit at /mämmi/ and /lat/, including retarded memes like pic related

I'm from khuzdar.

>What do you do
Training for a job.

>Are you rich?
Middle class.

>be gülenist
>even in america there aren't a lot of gülenists
>we all marry within the community
>parents arrange-married me to a qt normie, and she's like 6'0" too which is definitely my "thing"

T-thanks based FETÖ

Now I'm even more curious
You already met two prospects, what are they like? Did they ask them of their hobbies?

Middle class people don't have 5 kids brah. Is that the same for your relatives as well?

What about your siblings, are they married and shit? How did it go for them

Also, post your own pic. Let us tell you what you can do or if you should give up hope.

>be kissless virgin and kinda gay
>only child so I must continue my father's lineage
>parents want me to get a qt white gf anything else and they'll be disappointed in me
I wish arrange marriages were a thing here desu

I know this sounds kind of dumb, but have you considered going to a psycologist or some type of help group to get better at talking to people?

are you not white?

He's shy because he's never talked to women. Its nothing special or unique. I nearly shat myself when a girl said she wanted to be my gf.

THIS
Why must our families torment us for things that are beyond our reach??????

Tell your family to gtfo of finland, you religious lunatics

>Is that the same for your relatives as well?
For some, but it is more recent in the generations, my grandparents only had a few children. It is like everyone after them wanted lots.

>What about your siblings, are they married and shit?
Two of my sisters got married off in this way. My brothers who are married just met girls who they wanted to marry.

maybe because they care about you well being?

I am white, it's just my parents absolutely hate race mixing and they believe I'm super handsome and will have to score a qt white wife or I'll be letting the family down. I just want to snuggle up with a cute guy and watch anime.

Who said anything about religion? I'm the only child and both parents don't understand my problems with women. The only time I even think about them is when they bring it up (which is almost everyday...)
I have a different view of my well being.

come to the closest embassy and turn yourself in
this is your last warning

well, it sucks then
wish I was better at dealing with permaloneliness

You ever thought about coming out to your parents?

So autism doesn't run in the family. You just need to be less shy and use humour. Just keep this in mind, don't ask a question you don't care about the answer to.

Also, maybe try talking to your parents that you're still too young?

what does this pic even mean? are you fat?

>qt

I can't. It would disappoint my father so much. I love my parents and giving them grandchildren is the least I could do.
M-Maybe I'll one day find a girl I can relate too. I'm attracted to women, I just think they're awful to be around. It's why I prefer men.

you didn't have to do that you kusipää
and yeah, 'murilad, I know I was fat as fuck there
as soon as I arrived in finland I gained like 10 kgs (gladly I lost them the month after coming back)
'tismus stays whether I'm fat or not anyway

You traveled to Finland just to lose your virginity? You're quite dedicated

>You're quite dedicated
Autists usually are

nah, studies
Finland only made me fall deeper into depression and alcoholism, which made me take more risky choices

How prevalent is virginity and single status among men in the West? Is there like an entire demographic of men who can't find women and live out their lives single?

Donno about you guys, but that's hella scary.

At least I know I'll get a girl in an arranged gig if I can't find one on my own.

Are you like a certified autist because you look alright.

>like a certified autist
yeah, literally so and not in 'lol I get nervous talking to strangers what an autist'
also social phobia and face blindness (can't recognize faces)

>Is there like an entire demographic of men who can't find women and live out their lives single?
This entire site.

That's just a niche of the overall internet. A few thousand at max from all over the world are the fat neet virgin archetype imo

This me too