Praise be to Allah, the Merciful, the Forgiving. Have your read your Q'uran today?

Praise be to Allah, the Merciful, the Forgiving. Have your read your Q'uran today?

I've read it 3 times today. The whole thing.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

I do not recall this line in my book.

fuck your god cunt
Allah fucks pigs
Muslims are pig fucker

Peace and blessings be upon you, my friend. You are a good Muslim, worthy of Allah's love and admiration.

go fuck a dog cunt

Please do not mock Our Lord Allah.

kill yourself
i hate you pig fucker just die

i piss on your Q'uran

Hello mr moslem
I offer you my huggsies
c:

You speak blasphemy. You will surely burn in the Lake of Fire. Do you care nothing for the state of your eternal soul? Would you spit in Allah's face?

Hugs to you as well, my friend. Have you read your Q'uran today? Reading the Q'uran daily will help improve the quality of your spiritual life. Trust Allah to provide for your needs. Refrain from listening to bad music, such as pop, rock, and metal, listen to classical and sacred chants (rosary and gregorian work well for healing the soul)

I’ve seen that shape before.

Dems some big tiddies.
And some liddle tiddies. Pedophile lesbian?

Fred Flintstone called him the Grand PBUH.

I thought it looked like a winking neko face with big tits too

An effective religion keeps its adherents from becoming homicidal.

Not today, but I have read most of it. Surah 9 is particularly telling, being the last to be written and therefore abrogating everything written earlier. The trouble with religion is usually that they are based on books which contain some nasty, violent parts. The Koran, however, is violent and nasty through and through

Fuck off sandnigger

Illustration of how we think Mohammed looked.

do u know de way mah brudda?

Kek.