Inventor of memes predicts Hillary victory in 2016

Inventor of memes predicts Hillary victory in 2016

Dawkins is a useful idiot at best. Hurr durr militant atheism aka militant jewery.

Richard Cuckins.

Go have another stroke from being harassed by sjws you pathetic old fuck.

>And author of 13 books

Anyone with the slightest contact with the editorial world and knowledge of how it really works would know inmediately how full of shit that despicable cunt is.

Guess I'm a #shillforhill now

Still, Dawkins is one of the few guys out there calling kebabs on their bullshit.

Don't give a fuck about his political preferences.

He predicted a Shillary victory. He didn't say that he supported it.

Why so triggered?

He supports people who help kebab invade. Bill Maher level retard

>predicts

Stating the status quo candidate with near-universal industrial, military, press and banking support will win is hardly a prediction

Something vaguely related that I always post when he comes up

I don't care if he supports it or not he is god of fedoras which also coincides with lord of the faggots.

this

I like Dawkins very much, but he was a liberal his entire life and can't understand that the "regressive left" is actually the mainstream left now, and there are more important problems than vaccination and renewable energy.

>Dawkins

Pfft

Why is he still relevant?

He's still assblasted from when bernie faggots canceled one of his speeches lmao.

>looking at anything dick dawkers says

He admitted religion had played a stronger role in insulating peoples minds from destructive values of the SJW crowd and islam than he had anticipated.

Commoners weren't ready for truth.

He didnt invent memes he coined the term for an existing phenomenon. Its like saying Ben Franklin invented electricity

hey look it's the inventor of autism

>bernie faggots canceled one of his speeches lmao.
?? link?

I dislike the man personally aside of what he says or this particular matter.

He's one of those arrogant cunts that deserve to break their mouths on the pavement.

They're mad because the world's top atheist shaman had a vision they don't like. Don't shoot the messenger, the Invisible Flying Spaghetti monster willed it to happen and we see through a pasta bowl darkly.

>atheist priest