Holy shit you guys this is aoty by a fucking mile...

holy shit you guys this is aoty by a fucking mile. it sounds like they invented an entirely different system of music for the melodies and harmonies used on this thing. it's unlike anything i've ever heard before.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww6FfRH0gkk
>5:09
>13:28
>19:25
>29:55
like are these people even human??
i can't believe Sup Forums isn't talking about this shit right now. just wait until critics start praising it. cap this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

krallice.bandcamp.com/album/lo-m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a new Krallice album? Link please.

>holy shit you guys this is aoty by a fucking mile.
>it sounds like they invented an entirely different system of music for the melodies and harmonies used on this thing.
Okay, I'm interested
>it's unlike anything i've ever heard before.
Looking forward to it

>it's meal
Fucking children.

krallice.bandcamp.com/album/lo-m
i haven't found a dl for it yet

They’re apparently also releasing another new album before the end of the year called Go Be Forgotton.

>being this closed minded

Not a huge fan of metal that often, it's when vocalists force deep-throated growls in an unnatural way that is what puts me off from it. I'm obviously generalizing, but with this being said will this album be something that I may hold interest in? The description from caught my attention

sounds like metal to me

op here. try listening to the parts i put in my original post. there are harsh vocals on this album but they're low in the mix and they aren't very frequent. it's mostly instrumental

it is.

it's literally metal

It's nice but it's basically just metal's interpretation of math rock. Sounds like a late 2000s zach hill project.

see

checking it out now and it's at least pretty sweet and yeah like you say the vocals aren't overly emphasized. It's not intuitive to me but this is something I could be about. Thanks for throwing this out, haven't checked out recent music to a significant degree for way too long now.

See

cool man i'm glad you're into it. years past matter is another great album by them if you're interested in digging further

what are your top 10 albums of all time

still waiting for an upload.

>cucklice

>liturgy
>krallice
>burzum
>emperror
>leviathan
>vektor
>gorguts
>megadeth
>death
>mgla
as someone who has taken an anal suppository and hated every second of it, these are all good bands

>pantera
>cuck
Fuck you fuck you fuck you

t. nu-male

what bands do you like

aside from nsbm because that one is obvious