What would you do to him if you had 5 minutes alone in a locked room?

What would you do to him if you had 5 minutes alone in a locked room?

Show him whos boss and beat him up

Just masturbate.

Ask him to accept jesus Christ as his Lord and saviour

give him a good spanking

Kill him

What are the circumstances? Anything goes? Does he have handcuffs on?

I would do a five-minute stand up routine focused solely on his ears.

Ask him why his score wasn’t better

nothing because im not going to jail over some faggot that has nothing to do with me

I'd ask why he didn't off himself.

ask for tips and advice

Anything goes, no weapons except your hands and feet

thank him for cleansing the Commonwealth and remind him I have just got word another settlement needs our help

a good old medieval torture.

congratulate him on the fine job and compliment him on his obvious Aryan genetic lineage

Well first I would ask him if he had any deductibles for this past year.

Give him the sweet and salty Carolina Soul Pole.

Kek

Do I get my dick?

Take his DNA to send to 32 & Me.

ask him why a 56% white nationalist killed so many white people.

I’d go to rip his eye balls out with my teeth alone, and then abruptly wake up in the dark, covered in sweat and tears from another nightmare of the evil things I’d do, but realize it will sadly never happen.

Correct.

Maybe kill him for fun

Yes kill him I think is the consensus.

In this universe? or in the batman universe?

>white nationalist
I fell for the bait too?
Retard.

>I fell for
You fell for**

>What would you do to him if you had 5 minutes alone in a locked room?

Force him to enroll to vote as a Republican.

Some type of dental related torture. Like a root canal with acid added or something.

try to make him relize the error of his ways

How? Lol

Suck his dick, I guess

What exactly does that image try to prove or convey?

Ask him who he is and why we are locked in a room together I guess.

It was Sup Forums bait. He wasn't part of the florida nationalist group.

I'd abduct him, tie him up, put toothpicks in to hold his lids open, take him to Disney World, and put him on the It's a Small World ride for 2 weeks straight.

That if you get your info from Sup Forums, you got it wrong.

If I had 5 min locked in a room with this kid, I’d walk slowly towards him, bow and arrow in hand, until I ensnare him before a cliff that overhangs the steep valley bellow.
I draw my arrow, point blank range at his face, I release my fingers and he is pierced through the face and flying across the horizon.

So no weapons and he’s mainly chained up? Well I can always just sneak a knife in and play the five finger filet except each time I miss I just stand his hand.
The blade will have a serrated edge to it so it’ll do more damage coming out than going in.

Is the news saying that now? I haven't been following the story, because I assume it's the same BS. "Guns are so bad! It's guns' fault!"

you're in a room, not some valley, you retard.

I'd do some serious cheek busting,
then split his wig

>Not posting the superior version

In all sincerity, I'd like to inject this literal piece of shit with bleach. As he slowly dies from having his insides liquified, I would then explain in a long winded fashion that despite his thinking he was powerful for killing kids, that in the end he had been bested by some faggot from Bumfuck, Missouri.

Drop to my knees and suck his dick.

I'd make him watch AfterPrison shows on youtube

You a man of your word?

Ask him to open bobs and show vagene

Be pissed that I had to spend time with this dumbass.

THATSCH NOT FROM NEW VEGAS

*breathes heavily*

THISCH ISCH NOT FUNNY!! NOT FUNNY THISCH ISCH Sup Forums NOT PLEBBIT!!

*breathes heavily and pounds fists on desk*

MOMMMMMMM! GET IN HERE NOW!! SCSCHOMEONE REFRENSCHED FALLOUT 4 ON MY Sup Forums

*shits pants, blood vessel in eye bursts*

"W-what is it hon? Did someone say something b-bad about the Nintendo swap again?"

*howling with rage, liquid shit fills my little pony undies*

YOU FUCKING BITSCH I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMESCH IT'S THE FUCKING SCHWITCH!! SCHOMEONE REFRENSCHED FALLOUT 4 ON MY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOT NEW VEGASCH, 3!!

*pulls out shit and flings it at mother, as she runs crying slam shit fist into desk*

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE TO SAY NEW VEGASH IS THE BEST GOD DAMNIT!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT ON MY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*aneurysm and death*

Just give me one minute and stick an ar15 up his ass

Jesus Christ dude you’re fucking stupid.

Nothing, probably say hi to him or something.

Is this pasta?

You a woman of your word?

I'm not for what he did obviously, but would I feel the need to do something to him personally?
He killed a bunch of people I didn't know and now he's gonna be sentenced for it by a court. Why would you care what happens to him beyond that? Assuming he didn't kill a friend of yours or something.

I think only the ADL and a few others took the bait.

Yes indeed. Sup Forums brand copypasta, even.

nothing. hes a result of uncontrolled human breeding and a lack of eugenic policies.

No, it's my opionion. MY OPINION. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. You little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

You a le word woman ebin???

suck his weird deformed dick.

Yeah whatever big herc

Pull his cock down repeatedly until it "dislocates' then pull it up into his asshole. Super glue and i'm done.

mfw u actually wasted time into typing this shit

What does it matter? He's already won. He gets to have his name attached to a high score, that's all these guys want and the media gives it to them every time.

At this point just execute him and save the system the financial burden of trying and imprisoning him.

as long as idiots are allowed to breed without any check, guys like him will keep popping up every few years

single leg takedown into side control then break his arm with a kimura or keylock. bjj purple belt here and looking forward to testing it out on a little shit like that

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

i dont care that he killed some normies, but i'd probably kill him so he didnt kill me
also hes a spic

Is THIS pasta?

Well id probably allow 3 deranged serial killers 30 minutes alone with him, immunity guarunteed. Give them a scalpal knife, a box of paperclips, and a spool of thread.

I would have talked him into going after politicians instead of children.

I have never cared less about anything than I do about this comment. In fact, my apathy is so great towards it, that while reading it I felt a hole in my chest, as if reading this dumb shit created a black hole of not giving a shit inside me that was starting to consume my entire body. I thought I should tell you this because I am worried that maybe this black hole of who-gives-a-fuck-about-your-irrelevant-life might not stop at swallowing my body, but may indeed consume the entire earth (maybe even the universe). The world as we know it will change, and people will be reduced to unemotional robots, not giving any shits anywhere they go. The upside to this, of course, is that you probably won't post dumb ass comments like this anymore after this happens.

ITS THE GRAND CHAMPION!

I'd give him a verbal thrashing that he wouldn't soon forget

i've told people to kill themselves before. mostly jokingly. i never actually expect people to do it.but i genuinely, from the bottom of my soul, hope that you do. but you won't, because you don't know what true despair is. you never will, unless you live in a war torn 3rd world shithole. women don't know true anguish or loneliness. everything is set up for you. social norms make it so that any woman who isn't hideously disfigured or morbidly obese can go to a bar, right now, and get fucked by the end of the night.now you come here, on our board, my board, where i can finally interact with peers i can actually relate to, and claim to to empathize with us? no. suicide is too good for you. i hope you get viciously raped in public,and nobody helps you.i hope it leaves you with aids. i hope you get pregnant and you can't get an abortion. i hope that baby grows up and rapes you too.bitch.

what happened

>this

Bcause he wanted to keep doing it, he tried to escape, as he said "i will be a professional school shooter", he was probably planing to keep it up

stop, I can only masturbate so much

Prolly have a beer with him and ask him to explain his reason why he did it.

I'd probably just ask him why he did it. I really don't care that 17 people died. I just want to know what makes him tick.

But shit this would be funny as all hell. I don't even think we'd be holding prayer vigils if this happened.

I'd have him squeeze out a warm, creamy log down my throat.

doesn't matter how much you do something, if you aren't paid to do it, you aren't a professional.

Praise him

I would suck his cock gently

more?

Ok user you won, he was wrong, the guy who did a fucking school shooting was wrong, no one asked but thanks for reminding me

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo.

Scold him for not killing more niggers.

Thank him for showing us how great our freedom is. It is the only rational thing to do.

this

I'd suck his dick and then I'd kick his ass

Ask him what was the straw that broke the camel's back