If i drink ethyl alcohol can i get drunk?

If i drink ethyl alcohol can i get drunk?

You can get blind. Wood alcohol is poison

That's why people do it.

wrong alcohol, sparky

yes

You don't really want to drink azeotropic ethanol. It's too strong for your palate.
Even when you mix it (as many of us did in college) with soft drinks, it is very easy to overdo things. Walking into walls is funny until someone gets hurt.

No you want ethylene glycol OP. Trust me...

you will get drunk, but also might die.

Yes, but u can also die

I'm not going to drink too much

ok but be responsible, dont drive afterword!

you might get sick (like, vomit), or develop a fuck of a headache to where you don't really want to do anything afterward...it's not a good drink

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAP

It will make you feel inebriated, but that's because it's poison and it does huge damage to your body.
Kind of like normal alcohol, but at least that's more worth it.

I drank like 4 shots and I feel buzzed but kinda sick

take a break for now. maybe eat something and drink some water.

isopropyl works wonders, just get ready for a guaranteed hangover

yeah, if you want to fuck your liver

Is that her tampon string?

Ethyl acohol (ethanol) can cause inebriation if excessive quantities are consumed.

But be careful on where you got the ethanol from. A lot of ethanol you buy will be denatured unless they are specifically made for human consumption or are labeled as such. at least in the states, it's a lot easier to sell denatured ethanol because you won't need a specific license.

Denatured just means that the alcohol is purposely made to be undrinkable. Most of the time this is done by adding methanol, which can blind and poison you.