Rate it

rate it

until 2 months ago I would've said a 9, but now I'd give it a 7.

9/10.

Would be 10/10 if wasn't for the pitched voice in Nikes, if there's no skit and Solo (Reprise) (I love Andre 3000 but I fucking hate that track)

6/10
I really like it

6/10. not bad. i understand the appeal but wasn't completely blown away by it. only 3 songs stood out to me.

>6/10
>really like it

9/10
4th place in my AotD list

4/10 if you find reason to hate it
6/10 objectively
8/10 if you're pandering to gays
10/10 if you have shit taste in music

10/10

Probably around an 8/10. Definitely one of my favorite releases of last year.

10/10

10/10

10/10 ngl

retard

I guess I should talk about why I gave this album a 10/10

so first off this album is one of the most original works from 2016. If I asked you to show me an album similar? What would you show?

also, im pretty sure this album started its own genre. its ofc not immedietely obvious, but I think maybe in ten years we may see so many more albums like Blonde that we can make a genre called "Post R&B" or whatever.

this album says so perfectly that feeling of being sad about a love you had for a girl who never even knew your feelings.

to me, this doesn't feel like a breakup album. more like a love-that-could-have-been

plus you only "understand" the album once you like the back half of the album more than the front half

self control and nights are the only good songs. 2/17 is about 1/10... so its 1/10

I bet you hate the pitch shifting in Sat 1 & 2 as well my faggot

10/10

10/10

4/10

Alternative R&B is music for 5'7", pencil-mustached cowards and it's no wonder the effete twinks of Sup Forums all clamor for it.

8.5/10. It would be a solid 9 if it got rid of most of the skits (besides maybe the one before Solo) and concluded with a better track (Futura Free isn't that great really, Seigfreid felt like a better closing track)

meme/10

i heard the artist was gay so i did not listen to it