What went wrong?

What went wrong?

too white

There are thousands of "future GOATs", you just know him and not most of them, this shit happens all the time

>17 December 1998 (age 18)

nigga pls

his father got too greedy

This. They'd have still gotten more at some mid tier club like Ajax or M'Gladbach than in Norway. But he wanted the big money move straight away.

Martin Odegaard isn't a good enough football player.

why do i even know who this is? i have never seen him play.

He drowned at Madrid and got devastated by loneliness/lack of opportunities probably.
Just another example of a talented footballer that did not have the mental characteristics to follow through on his talent.

He was born a Norwegian

I only know him because I always buy him at fm17 and he becomes goat, if not him afonso sousa for some variety.

how much do you pay for him? what kind of baby-tier club are you starting with?

Nothing, he got paid like £45k p/w at 16

8-11 million and usually some championship team, loan with option to buy at the end always work for some reason. Odegard became a Brighton legend la

>What went Wrong
>he's only 18

wtf spee, 18 fucking years

He plays for my local club, I've seen him play.

is he a good boi?

he scored his first goal a few days ago

Usually just a sub.

so you gonna buy him or what? florentino would like to resolve the odegaard issue

Hell no, he probably wants a ridiculous salary. He's already earning more than most of >our first team players.

madrid always buy more players they can use just so other teams can't use them against them

This guy is gonna be a star, you hace no idea.

this, madrid reahes 12 in UV levels in peak summer, he can´t deal with it.

he was goat on a Norway level, he was mediocre on a Spanish 3rd division level

Florentin'd

he had to compete against adults

If you can't compete in the big leagues at 18 you're never going to be a great player.

he dindu nuffin

Fpbp tbqh

Vinicius Jr is better

not good enough

so what if he played a couple of decent game in the norwegian soccer league. It's equivalent to English level 5 or spain level 7

he became a derby legend in one of my fm15 saves, along with goretzka, angel correa and jordan rhodes

He's currently not even a starter at heerenveen (9th in the >eredivisie this year)

If based Ghoochannejhad can't show him the way, no one can

based angel correa and oliver are tearing up la liga for me right now

Odegaard is a red devil through and through la'

Veiled Football Manager thread.

Does anybody know if FM16 or FM17 is worth it? Haven't bought one since FM15 and I can't find any downloads with the fake name fix.

>they actually thought a Norwegian could ever be a good footballer

Please, we got lucky Solskjær got to sit on the bench for 20 years in United.

future GOAT

>Buying a 15 year old from the norwegian league

The fuck was halal thinking?

He's only 18 guys, chill.
Might not become the GOAT, but he can still be a class player.

He shouldn't have gone to Madrid that young. He was rocking the Norwegian league, the talent was there but he ended up playing in the spanish 3rd (??) division on shit pitches.

He's not a physical beast, he's a very technical player. He was always gonna get swallowed alive in a league where physicality is more important than a good technique.

Dumb move ruined his career.

Is Marcelo the only player in recent years who went to Madrid as a teenager and succeed?

Raul

The Paraguayan is better lad

Varane too

Norwegians just aren't good athletes

his father pimped him out for a big pay out and killed his career

The next "better than Messi" v. 47.0 face

kinda odd you view 2007 as "recent" lol

Muslim customer shilling. The internet is the new epic way to promote yourself and your products :)

He is gonna turn out just fine, just give him some time.

lol James is better

Isn't he the equivalent of tabbing a Special Olympics medalist for the regular Olympics?

>this kid probably has earned more than me at 18, than i probably will by the age of 35

feels bad man

mmmmbraaaaapé is also 18, good players start getting their place at this age