Literally every faggot on Sup Forums

>Literally every faggot on Sup Forums
>They’ll probably rage at this
>Even though it’s fact

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/dallas-teen-survives-acid-attack-in-texas/
ktla.com/2018/02/13/man-convicted-of-2016-nyc-bombing-that-injured-30-sentenced-to-multiple-life-terms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope the US gets it's ass kicked one day so all those fat fucks will shut the fuck up about how great they are. They're fucking trash.

>faggot
>not paid shill, astroturfer, consensus cracker

Fuck them yellow teeth yuro pricks

Your right! Nothing should be done. There's no point. Just the next economy-sized snack.

>all that 1776

It's a shame you probably meant that as sarcastic

>terrorist planned knife attack
>kills 11
>retard buys gun
>kills 17

Meme balls are life

America is the greatest place in the goddamn world. Your jealousy is beyond pathetic. Let me know when your country has freedom of speech you fucking loser lmao

>pedophiles openly traffic in children
>government lets them do it because they're muslim

im aussie your point is mute

Amerifags are so retarded

kek

Thats an Onion news article

> mute

the word is moot.

>moot

Yeah, I know.
(fucking retard)

Will it be as hard as when you guys' got your asses kicked 300 years ago, or no?

You never stated you knew, you simply posted it as some kind of fact you dredged up

>Yeah, I know
>Still uses it as a source

harder.
remember vietnam? It'll be like that x10

> Doesn't understand satire
> is retarded

>acid attack
cbsnews.com/news/dallas-teen-survives-acid-attack-in-texas/
>stabbing
That right-wing faggot in oregon.
>bomb
ktla.com/2018/02/13/man-convicted-of-2016-nyc-bombing-that-injured-30-sentenced-to-multiple-life-terms/
>truck
NYC

Same shit, plus mass shootings. GG America

Wow I envy your edge.

Vietnam was basically a field test for our military prowess.

god save the queen
She still owns Canada

>eating a chip and then running your hand through your hair
gross dude she got oil and salt and shit in her hair

Do you mean the US will kill 8.5 million enemy combatants, or do you mean instead of a 3:1 kill death ratio the US will have a 30:1?

That's a slippery slope if I ever heard one. But at least you're being optimistic about your chances of winning against us.

>Thinks satire is funny
>Edgy autist

> "8.5 million enemy combatants"

> drop more ordinance than used in ww2 on nearby Laos

> close enuf

> VETO own war crimes tribunal cos Justice

> 'Murka

>I hope the US gets it's ass kicked one day so all those fat fucks will shut the fuck up about how great they are.

Will never happen fuckboy.

We spent money on military power like it's fucking monopoly money. We have more super carriers in the entire world, meaning if you added every single countries super carriers together we still have more. We have enough nukes to bomb the entire world 5x over. We have more jets, more weapons than any country could even fathom. We even have lasers that detonate missles in the sky.

But lets say, hypothetically you get through our defense systems and our military hasn't gotten to you yet.

You still have to deal with every United States citizen, there's around a few billion guns in the US and we love our guns. We'd make that shit a fucking game. Live-streaming ambushes on enemy soldiers would be a common event.

> Mocks satire
> uses image of "viking of disapproval"
> comedy god
> definitely not retarded

dat moving of the goal posts tho

>implying laos wasn't involved in the conflict

Whoa, okay, bud. I didn't know you got to dictate what images were good or not. Fucking hell, man.

You sound like the kid from the "It's a meme, you dip!" cringe video.

Why is our goal preventing school shootings, instead of changing the way society alienates youths who don't or cannot conform. I like how both sides are just saying "we don't care that the kid was an orphan who was abandoned by the school system, but GOSH if only he didn't have a gun so he could suffer in silence and just kill himself without bothering the rest of us"

what am I looking at here? I assume deaths by device? does this account for suicides?

Because mental health has never been a priority in the United States, we just simply don't care until it's too late.

Then we have the biggest faggots on talk show TV I.E. Jimmy Kimmel (Mind you, this faggot used to be on the man show) talk about how guns are killing our kids.

If we're referencing the newest school shooter, this motherfucker was literally visited by the local police force over 30 times in the past 3 years. He posted comments saying he was going to be a professional school shooter. On his Instagram he posted pics of him mutilating animals. Most people in the school knew this would probably happen. The FBI, local police and school administration did fuck all to stop it.

If you want to blame someone, blame the people who were supposed to be watching out for these kids. You know, actually doing their jobs.

"We will make that shit a game"

Yeah you'll have 0 kills 1 death everytime even your school shootings are weak as fuck can't even take out a school of unarmed kids

the left WANTS school shootings to happen. They are the best thing in the world for getting Dems elected and they don't stop when Dems are in office. Columbine happened during the Clinton years. Dems know "gun control" isn't an answer, but pretending they will push for reform legislation is a good way to get elected and career politicians only care about making money.

to be clear, the right doesn't care that they happen either. The money made on unrestricted firearm sales is too good, especially because they know restricting sales won't do jack shit.

>implying the left are the ones who gain when the right is bought out by the NRA/gun industry

they BOTH gain. When the dems are "in control", the senate is still controlled by corporate lobby groups. The dems are using the school shootings to get elections, so they will be elected into the money making positions.

>b-b-but school shootings, user.