The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

No, you're just a cuck

do you like nougat OP?

Get off Sup Forums Tully. Nobody wants to hear your shit here.

truth. those who fear most their guns being taken are those least deserving of them.

No shit

No, the Democratic National Committee is a terrorist organization.

hahhaha op is a stupid libtard gay retarted fagget bitch oooh im afard of guns cuz im a little pussy faggit bitch who sucks cock

Pretty sure they’re a lobbyist group, and a shitty one at that. GOA is better.

>deserving
You should apply that to other rights:
> those who fear most their freedom of speech being taken are those least deserving of it.
> those who fear most their lives being taken are those least deserving of them.
> those who fear most their free healthcare being taken are those least deserving of it.

people don't get to "deserve" or "not deserve" rights

You do know guns are illegal in Mexico right? That doesn't seem to stop them from killing like everyone. Why are you guys so stupid? Taking away guns isn't gonna stop a criminal. Why don't we just make mass shootings at schools illegal? Oh ya, thats right it already is. Damn, I guess some people just don't give a fuck about the law. Stop thinking so emotionally. We live in a world of a bunch of pussies.

im so sick of liberal retards who cant understand that guns are bad. the right to bear arms is needed, otherwise we wouldnt be able to stop mass destruction with weapons after they're banned from the U S A

This is a correct statement.

go away russia

This opinion is islamaphobic.

agreed
>m-m-muh guns

I bet you subscribe to the "if you are against homosexuals you probably are homosexual" mentality

I like guns and the NRA fucking sucks.

human rights
>food
>water
>guns

All of these statements hold some truth, but gun rights aren't the same as healthcare.

That's a funny way of spelling Antifa

You're an idiot. And I'm an idiot for falling for such bait.

Looks like the dems have their paid soldiers on here tonight.

How was the paid trip to Florida?

GOA all the way

Repulicucks on suicide watch because of gun control. Ban all guns

Bush= hitler

No but you certainly could make the argument that their policies enable it though.

Oh look another russian bot. Go bother the berniebros theyre the only ones who fell for your shit.

don't forget
>free speech
>privacy
>representative democratic government
>safety from physical harm

Naturally, some of these things are not things other people want for you. That's where the guns come in.

You have trips and are correct, but gun rights are still rights. It is an extension of the right to self defense, self determination, and freedom to have a representative and democratic govenrment. If your society is so horrible that people cannot own anything dangerous because they will immediately kill people with it or attempt to rebel, the problem is not going to be solved by blaming weapons for it.

/thread

How much is the Democratic party paying you to work at night?

The US government is a terrorist organization.

fuck that. I don't need any groups to pigeonhole me just because I like something.

NRA is only shills literally what other purpose do they serve?

Shit skins wouldnt know what to do with oil their oil anyway

Just wanted to say hello to the fbi who monitor this site and say you kind of blew it in Florida.

Remember Waco.

If the gov’t would disband the ATF and spread their budget/personnel to the FBI maybe they’d have enough resources/manpower to assess threats.

The absolute state of the left.
>the cops are racists that kill innocent people.
>only cops should have guns!
Ok cletus, it's time to stop shilling.

Yes, gun rights are second only to the right of free speech in importance. Healthcare is an entitlement.

But in any case, handing out rights based on who you think "deserves" them is fundamentally sick.

That's actually true. Governments in general use fear and the exercise of force to retain power. The U.S. is one of the better examples, but it's still an example.

(you)