I'm bored. Can you talk to me?

I'm bored. Can you talk to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

wickedforum.com/threads/met-art-com-noel-monique-voenia-x133-13-06-2016.11988/
imdb.com/title/tt0082348/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tide is here to talk about whatever you want to talk about, especially if it's laundry products!

ok man. fully stressed. I'm too old to be a virgin...

but even if i got a fuckbag. I'll still be struggling internally

Tide can help you get a date! Have you tried using Tide products to get your clothes fresh and clean? The ladies like a man who can keep clean!

i want to believe!

You can always believe in the power of Tide!

brb. just cooking

But you can't believe in the power of google search, iqdb so who is she? I'm sure I've seen her before.

Do you REALLY love Tide products?

Sure but not for her. She vaguely looks like some playboy model but her name's not on the top of my head.

Ahh I looked it up from that picture.
Noel Monique
Cheers she is a hottie.

The power of Tide!

We here at Tide knew you could do it!

g. images dog.

wickedforum.com/threads/met-art-com-noel-monique-voenia-x133-13-06-2016.11988/

You play monster hunter?

I'm sure Monique does after we're both nice and clean, if you know what I mean.

Sorry dinners ready and I want to watch another episode of "Star vs Forces of Evil". Yeah, I know I'm way too old to be watching shit like this, but idc. It's insane fun.

Learn to master IRC. Holy shit, it's impossible not to find people to chat with on that thing and it's far better than here as people will mostly call you a faggot (especially when you tell them what shows you enjoy).

Check out Excalibur

Will do.

....waaaaaait a minute. This better not be a server filled with pedos or something. I better VPN up just in case...

New Excalibur is just a classic movie from 1981.
imdb.com/title/tt0082348/
No weird shit there, just a weird movie that's been forgotten.

Forgotten my ass. I remember that flick.

I grew up near a mom and pop VHS rental store and you'd always find gems like this right next to "Big Trouble in Little China" and "They Live".