>alcohol
vs
>weed

which one do you preferr?

me? weed. but alcohol is easiest to get obv

Alcohol, mostly Whiskey. But I do smoke pot occasionally

Its called drinking and then smoking

What are you, not a degenerate?

Weed is so much better IMO. Better for sex, better for vidya, better for deep thought/conversation. About the only thing alchohol has going for it is the “social lubricant” thing, and even that’s overrated, as it only applies at certain times.

>What are you, not a degenerate?
i just get crossfaded and or throw up

its weird

I don't want to black out dude

OP here, but when i smoke, its good to just zone into whatever im doing, playing games, making music.

wow, exact same!
instant friend

What are you sippin' on bud?

Virgin here

What's it like to eat a pussy out? Does it feel good for her? Is the taste okay? I'm not interested in intercourse I just want to eat pussies out. I get hard thing about it. Is there something wrong with me?

if you eat a girl out you're basically sucking off every guy who's ever fucked her, you fucking homo

This

Classic 12 years Canadian Club whisky. It's pretty much my basic go-to.
What about you?

Cocaine

I went cheap this time, Henry Mckenna Kentucky Bourbon. Surprisingly good considering it was under $25!

Alcohol, weed is a meme tbh, was cool when I was 15.

yes very

this is 50% disturbingly accurate and at the same time 50% complete immature bullshit

Everything about sex is awesome ONLY if she takes a shower right before, the longer she goes without a shower, the worse the pussy will taste. Eating ass is way better then eating pussy as well.
>inb4 fag

Well cheers to you!

weed is way easier to get

>complains about taste
>suggests eating ass
for fucks sake user...

hey, mans gotta eat

u clearly can't read. what i said was, eating a clean asshole is better than eating a clean vagina.

I don't like drinking really. Mostly taste, but I don't care for the drink feeling. I smoke daily and enjoy it. Not a necessity, just lifts my mood ands makes something to do when I've got nothing to do

I prefer drinking. Being drunk is way better feeling than being high.

But from a financial standpoint: an eighth or quarter will last you longer than a handle at least for me being 6'1" 220lbs.

So if I'm broke as shit and don't really have money like that: weed. But if money doesn't matter, I'd prefer to be shitfaced.

Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope.
– Freewheelin Franklin, Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

yeah well as far as taste is concerned, even if both are 100% clean, the vagine is still he best choice

uhh no

agree to disagree then