So why are you single Sup Forums?

So why are you single Sup Forums?

Ugly, poor and NEETfag

My personality is garbage.

i never go outside

Girlfriend died on Sunday. Not even joking/trolling. Sucks shit. Back to Sup Forums. Never meet another like her.

It really is. But you're nicer irl. You is you. Nothing wrong with that.

i prefer to be by myself. no drama to deal with.

Because I'm vulnerable.

Recently divorced my emotionally destructive wife.

because I've gotten grumpy now I'm 40 , don't go out just work.
can't be assed with the problems women bring with them anymore

Ex cheated on me, kicked that bitch to the curb, left her penniless, homeless, and car-less. Haven't found a replacement yet.

Relationships fuck me up.

cuz im too sexy and hot. My pussy is too shaved and very tight. Lotta guys can't handle my looks and my tight pussy. :-(

Sorry to hear user, but welcome back.

As for me, went through years of abuse from my father. older siblings went away to college, mother moved out for years, leaving me to take the abuse both physical and emotional. Kept it suppressed because I always hoped the family would get back together. My family finally got back together after I moved away, but I've been left so emotionally crippled that I dont know how to maintain a normal relationship with others, let alone a girlfriend.

I don't like people and I don't want to accidentally procreate and boost the human population. I am hoping for an A.I. uprising, comet, beam from a Quasar, or some other calamity to cleanse Earth of the parasite called humanity. me included. We all need to die.

I get cold sores and the stigma is worse than aids

What a real man haha.

because I'm not successful enough to score an attractive, sane woman and I don't want to deal with crazy or ugly chicks.

not great with girls and college keeps me too busy

Escaped an emotionally and ultimately physically abusive relationship with the mother of my 2 children. Now i just don't have the strength to open up anymore.

NICE b8 m8

this guy gets it

Hope that wasn't sarcastic. Because I don't see how throwing out someone who betrayed you isn't reasonable. That I paid for all her shit just further shows she was a freeloading cunt.

A combination of trust issues and low self esteem.

because I'm too scared and I've more or less been a shut in since I was 14

I have really bad social anxiety. I'll shut the fuck up and find an exit whenever anyone tries to make conversation

Ugly and don't trust them women anymore

Widower for 5 years after being married 24 years, Got all the kids through College and out of the house and living independant.Finally debt free and living comfortably. Don't want to be a Suggar Daddy and don't want to deal with someone elses kids.

I don't get sarcasm or think sarcasm shows any type of intelligence.

I was ever cheated on, and honestly i never have so maybe I don't know the pain you went to. I won't even call her a bitch. I'd leave everything behind and go live in Indonesia for awhile. Someone I know did that. I think it's much better than whatever the fuck.

Material items are acquired on daily basis. If you've had enough, you'd know that.

I'm ugly and my personality is terrible. Also I'm too scared to ask anyone out

this

This. Being single is better than spending my time/money on a shit-tier woman.

too lazy and afraid to man up and either download tinder or ask this girl i like on a date

been single for like.. 4 years, had long term and very short term flings during that, but nothing at all in the last 2... shit sucks
any advice welcome

I'm too much of a pussy to go and talk to them.

Guys are too scared of me and my body. They don't realize that I just want my pussy licked and fucked. Then, they can leave so I can watch Netflix and play my Nintendo Switch.

God I want to be divorced already.

Pic related is my wife

Abusive relationship which resulted in me knocking up my abusive girlfriend and her giving me the herps. Now Im single and too emotionally damaged to even attempt to get into a relationship even though at least two chicks have tried to get to know me. I am a broken man.

I need someone to help take care of me so I can help take care of them
but I can't take care of myself in the first place

Metropcs

>Don't want to be a Suggar Daddy
seems like the kind of thing id definitely try to do at least once, just to see how it feels
it's shallow, sure, but at least you get some fresh pussy in the deal

It’s been pretty decent for a few years. It’s good enough for me driving 400+ miles for my job in the bum fuck no where

My prepaids :)

oh man. i'm sorry Sup Forumsro.

good luck in this difficult time.

yeah, um, get bent faggot.

It’s not prepaid though. $85 for unlimited talk text and web

Doubt it

Unlike attnt 110$

Too many reasons. I don't feel like typing out a book-length post about it.

I keep shilling for Tide!

Yep. It's a Tide ad.

That's shitty don't Kys you'll find another

I'm engaged with a baby on the way.

i was emotionally and verbally abusive.

Relationships should be unusual. Not being single.

How many relationships do you know that aren't shit?

I just take my time, meet new people, have fun and I am sure I'll run into someone hot and chill.

then why tf are you responding

I'm a psychopath that would murder who ever I'm with along with other shit

Because I don't talk to girls. I prefer to keep them the way I dream of them.

>human population
You mean the white population. Marxism's brainwashed you user.
The world only sucks because it's so brown and whites not having white kids is not a solution.

>be me
>22
>single
>last relationship I had was yr 2011
>idk y she left me
>i cried million times
>two million holy shit that hurts
>we did a lot of sex tho we were underage
>a lot of good memoirs
>totally moved on after 3 yrs
>tired of dramas
>realization and lessons sinks in me
>not talking to women dat much
>loving myself
>preparing for a solid comeback
>realized im enough
>enough with potential to be too much
>vulnerable but looks powerful
>prefer to be myself and to be free
>dont want to be in a cancer relationshit
>focusing on career now
>heartbreaks changes people

I can't stand being around people for more than two consecutive hours. It's like a fish out of water situation. And all of my relationships have involved girls who are clingy af and who get really defensive anytime I want to be alone. So, it's a no-go for me.

I became Bi and it was the Best what i can choose for myself.

I wish I could say it gets better but at best you'll become more emotionally dead which got me works but I'm fairly in human

Best of luck bro

Because I'm a socially inept black guy without any interest in the ghetto nigresses readily available

Because I feel like it. You mad?

I don't know how to meet people but I also hate going out on my own

>low self estime
>fat ass
>lazy as fuck
>poor as fuck
>no social life with girls
all i really have going for me is a nice dick and im a genuinely nice guy

Mostly because I'm fat.

Very high standards and unique characteristics

I'm not. The bitch is laying next to me

Nice b8 m8 but keep those sexy pics cummn

Every time I get into a relationship I fuck it up with my depression causing me to think that nothing is ever good enough, when in reality, it's never going to get better. I can't keep blaming my dysfunctions on relationships.

>low self estime
>im a genuinely nice guy
contradictory as fuck or get that estime even lower bro

>im a genuinely nice guy
See that's your problem. Whether you just THINK this (usually the case) or it's true, you're fucking yourself by being that kind of person.
Nobody appreciates it, nobody holds you up for it, gives a fuck about it. It's a handicap.

What i reading is that you're a pussy. Nobody likes a doormat, not even the people who take advantage like them. They like what they can take.

Fix this.

My last gf was insane
Yeah, I know it is a cliché to say about how your ex was insane, but this girl...

According to her, beings of light visited her several times, and told her she was born in another planet made of lve.
God himself talks to her, whenever she likes it or not, and told her she have a mission about waking up people.
Not counting the reptilian trial she had AT LEAST once.
And above all, she was a Jesus freak, so I cut out with her, and I'm back at my old fuckbuddies/one night stands way of life.

I'm not, I blew a load into my girl a few hours ago and then she sucked my dick clean.

Stay jealous Sup Forums.

...............and I though MY ex was fucked in the head............ damn

so fat old rich guy so you prefer to be stupid dead alone by your self and a liar? your creaky spoiled ads hasn't had life stress since that last hangnail you had removed. learn to box you are probably the least original comedian ever to fake a scene and everyone wants you to die now. go piss in your ice cream you dumb bozo. at Clea St nope the fixer dies nice try curdled milk.

Not even ugly, kinda handsome but not chad but kinda picky with girls. Not into fatties but I’m holding out for a qt

>I just blew a load into a sock
Fixed it for you there bud.

just cause im not very self confident doesnt mean im a douche bag to other people. so i should work on making people not like me as much?

Got tired of fighting over text and having no connection at all besides texting really for a good month or two.

Why is megafucking catlady so happy in the sun? I mean. I need help my toe there is something wrong. Why am I allowed to see her? Srsly toe knuckles allowed of attention

And you're a permavictim, too. People like you can't be helped. I know this from experience.
Nobody likes a doormat, a victim or a martyr. You're shooting yourself in the foot and it's a waste of time to go further into it. I know this from experience.

Unlovable, unfuckable, socially awkward 28yo piece of shit. Wizardry ho!

ugly and quiet, people like me when i talk tho so if i actually socialize i probably wont be single

they are all single because, I think they're all fixated on me being directed on you. so 36, they 12, and they come up for excuses in my behavior why I am so loyal. Hmm., maybe they need koet and stop living vicariously.

I believe that love is nothing more than a chemical reaction happening in your body to make us reproduce.

Plus women want's to change you until you become unrecognisable and cut you off when you can't be changed anymore.
Cynical I know, but thats what I think.

Doesn't mean I dont like sex, however i cut women off when they want more then just sex.

Because im too busy jacking off to girls i'll never have sex with like this one, give me sauce so i can continue my routine.

timestamped pics or b8 m8

Because I'm a fucking asshole, and contrary to popular belief, chicks do not prefer assholes.

Poor , and no vehicle

Try harder faggot.

Quit being a little bitch. Blah blah my social anxiety and depression: you are a fucking loser. The sooner you admit that, the sooner you can grow from your mistake. Grow the fuck up.

All the girls at my school are snakes

Women don't seem interested in me, unless they want money or something shiny of course.

mental instability and social issues

Yeah, my two working theories are, either she is a paranoid schizophrenic (because everything was about her, if I shave, was because of her, if there was a candy wrapper in front of her worplace, was because somebody put it there because they wanted to harm her), or that somehow in the past year and a half, she suffered some kind of breakdown and made her like that, this is because she said she was "awaked" about that time, and bleeding hell, the stories/hallucinations about insects communicating with her, and the past lifes shit...
I want to kill myself again just remembering those conversations.