If police found and were charging you with images of a 15 year old girl on your phone, that you actually deleted...

If police found and were charging you with images of a 15 year old girl on your phone, that you actually deleted, but they recovered, (nothing nude btw but sexual), how would you defend yourself?

>asking for a friend lol

feet pics of underaged girls aren't illegal

Hire an attorney and he will get it thrown out. Trust me, it's worth the money. When I was younger, my dad told me to pay the attorney with a bottle of scotch when he got me off on a disorderly conduct charge.

well, sexulising minors is illegal. I guess the body part dosen't matter, the intent matters I would argue

yes I know they did actually date but he lied, and deleted all convos on snapchat deleting his account so, I don't think they have any idea about that otherwise they'd just take him to court etc. She also made up a bunch of other shit. But there willing to drop everything if he agrees, but that means being a sex offender for 2 years. He already admitting to possessing the pics, but he deleted them.

Are you talking about Luke Allen?

Sue me faggot

No idea who that is. But its been on-going for 9 months now investigating. They obviously have no proof of them dating, or the shit they got up to lol, its just these pics. He has to go in monday but is worried how he'll defend himself. Like why did he have the pics, what was the nature of them, blah blah.

Pics of what exactly?

Say im mentally ill and i have aspergers. In sweden they dont punish those people.

just mirror selfies really, some feet, some bum, 1 or two showing cleavage, one in a bra, but nothing nude, they obviusly found other random pics of girls like the Sup Forums (pics you dont share thread) so I dunno if their trying to accuse him that one of those are her, but yeah.

He's a stupid fuck for not hiring lawyer. Say goodbye to your friend.

tell them you’re muslim and its your religion. After all prophet mohammed married a 6 year old. So its okay.

He has now he just has to go in one last interview

This. Islam is religion of peace

I live in WA. I would just wait one more year then I can legally fuck one. I love this state.

The mirror selfies and feet won't get him in hot water. The goddamn bum, bra ones definitely will. What an idiot your friend is, if the AOC is 16 in your place why couldn't he just wait for that at the very least?

It is 16, and honestly they just got along really well and were together for a year, they only kissed and hugged (which they dont know about). all this only started because she got bullied, he got police involved to protect her and change schools, but then she was dumb enough to tell them how 'supportive' he was, they focused on his age, and here we are.

I'm a bit shocked that you actually typed lol on /b,/, even in green text and people still haven't nailed you on a burning cross

More than anything your friend needs that girl to disprove shit. How old is he?

> be man
> help girl
> must be pedo
What a time to be alive.

Its hard, after months of them interviewing her its like they twisted her image of him and she hates him now.

I know, not saying there relationship was 'right' but it wasn't wrong either, he's not like that at all, which makes him trying to defend himself even harder. He's been suicidal and crying most days for the past 9 months.

How did the attorney’s penis feel sliding in and out of your bottom?

What's the age difference?

8 years lol, she's 16 in a few months as well. This whole things just fucked.