SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND STUFF

SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND STUFF

fuck you nigger faggot

I'm obsessed with exposing my girlfriend on here. It's like a sickness but it's so fucking hot to violate her like that. I'm trying hard to stop doing it.

noted

prove it, post said pics

I've fallen in love with a married coworker and dont know how to get the fuck over it

get your own bitch

bmp

not fbi thread

bump

thread is kill. rip

No, like I said I'm trying to stop. If you hang in shouldn't share threads you've probably seen her

im very rarely in those threads

I recently talked to my ex behind my current girlffiend's back. Now I miss my ex, and I want to break up with my current. Problem is, I live with my current, and I'm too beta to back out now.

But hey, my current's sexy lesbian latina friend is room mating with us soon, so that's a plus.

Share on kik?

bmpp

I'm fucking my ex behind her boyfriend's back, and apparently no guy since me has been able to make her cum like I can.

She loves the excitement of sending me sneaky nudes on the daily too, and we've recently discovered the thrill of me driving her around town with her tits out.

That’s hot. Wanna talk about her on kik user?

Nope.

Been there. Still kind of a dick move though. People are strange

I feel bad about it, he's really good to her.

But fuck she's an animal, and she can't be satisfied, even by me. She's paradoxically somehow gotten tighter since we broke up, too.

OP is fgt but that's no secret

closet bi-fag here, I really enjoy showering with other guys. luckily i get to do it a lot.

I sucked my friend dick when my wife slept in the next room

I can only get off by thinking of my ex

so shes a whore...

I literally get attached to every female I talk to and lead them to believe I want them but I have a girlfriend

(OP)
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress.

i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also.

He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss. We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

I mean, yeah? What's your point?

I'm cheating on my gf with my ex and a high school senior who is 18. I'm a 30 year old degenerate.

Пидop. A тaк пopжaл, oткyдa бaбки нa yчeбy? Maжopчик?

Kik bro?

Nothing wrong with a bit of degeneracy. But, like... I can't condone going behind your wife's back.

I only shit in the shower. Don't invite me over to your place.

Kegels are real and keep em tight. They're awesome. Still i know what it's like to have that sexual chemistry with an ex that doesn't quit. At least from my personal experience it never ends well.

>"I AM CUM FROM SEX"
I realise this is pasta but I've not seen it before and I fucking lost it there. Top effort.

Tears of joyful hilarity, thank you user.

I let my best female friend swallow my cum.

I have a girlfriend but she doesn't fuck me OR suck my dick. My best female friend told me she wanted to taste me, and I fucking let her.

ZERO regret!! Glad i did it. Shit was cash!

Oh I'm sure it won't, but I'm planning on having my fun while I can.

And I can say with almost full certainty she didn't do anything like that in the time we've been apart.

Is her name Melanie?

Nope. Sorry but, no cuck fantasies for you.

Got any pics?

Damn, I thought you might be Phil. Alright then.

been there. it ends when she gets bored, and that happens before you do

Explain?

I hate my wife. She is a cunt.

I mean, I'll feel bummed if she does drop me like a bad habit, but I wouldn't begrudge it.

I'd just have to move on to someone else. Getting over an ex ain't exactly unhealthy.

nothing really to explain other than the fact that my girlfriend (melanie) never fucks me anymore nor has any desire to do so. Shes very distant, pulls away from me when I try to hug her, and I know shes still hung up on her ex. (That being Phil). Just figured you might have been him. If you really are him, you can keep her man. Seriously.

I once got the worst handy of my life drunk off my ass on tequila with my aunt

have developed a fetish for pale raven-haired girls with thick/bold eyebrows since long time ago. Don't know how to call it. Anne Frank? Snow White?

First I blame the annoying weeb girl I knew in high school whose nickname was Snow White. Didn't have a crush on her but found her weirdly attractive.

(Pic related. Might post more if asked)

I stole the panties she is wearing in this

I ain't, but that's kinda what I'm getting my chick to do. She still loves her bf to death, but I've been forcing her to stop fucking him and to save herself for me. Considering she normally wants to fuck daily, I'm surprised he ain't more suspicious.

But I feel for you man. Just confront her, I reckon. Tell her exactly that, the relationship's devoid of affection, and that you don't think it can continue like that.

Or just dump her ass, Idunno. I ain't exactly the one to take advice from, I feel.

Sounds like you already know what you have to do. I'm sorry that's rough and never peasant best of luck

Does she know she did it?

I don't actually believe that people like this belong in developed countries. If Somalia is starving, let natural selection wipe out this useless scum instead of helping them

Same with me and my wife. I don’t do it often but I do it from time to time. Its a rush.

Me to man. Trade on kik?

I don't know. Never spoken abt it r brought it up w her. Maybe just pretending not to remember

What’s yours?

Dude is not the peoples fault they were born there. Every race has assholes but they also have rad people. Sure we might be different but were all the same

Dwighthward

I can't get arrested for possession of marijoina. I don't even have drugs

GG legal state

I’m married and I’ve messed around with two of my married female coworkers. No sex, technically, but my cock’s been sucked and handled a bit. Lots of making out. Oh, and I’ve fingered them both to orgasm.

I don’t feel bad. I probably should. I guess we all have our reasons and justifications and I have mine.

What if you were born there? Change of perspective

I fap in my car on a consistent basis. If I'm driving around and get horny I'll find a quiet spot to park and whack it. Usually once a day or so.

I'm a bit of a voyeur in general though. Places I've masturbated:
In Denver International Airport
In a plane lavatory
Onto my mom and several cousins
In the back of a car on a road trip with my parents
While driving a car down the road
Several movie theaters
At family dinner under the table
Police station bathroom
Mezzanine of a high school theater during a play
Public parks
Etc

Sometimes I want to suck a dick.
Or jerk a cock off.
Nobody in particular.

I wish I could make new friends but everyone seems like a gross normie
I just want some connections

My fiancee is confined to a wheelchair and sometimes I wonder if she'd still be with me if she could walk.

I want someone to take care of like that, is it a hassle?

It can be a lot of work at times but I don't mind doing it for her.

That sounds lovely, has she always been chair bound or is this a thing that happened while you two were together?

She had an accident when she was young so she's been wheelchair bound most of her life

How did you two meet?

We were high school chemistry lab partners and halfway though the year she told me that us working together was the most contact she'd had with a guy, so I asked if she'd want to go on a date. We've been together ever since.

we are not the same, even among ourselves in our communities or even our families, we all have different tastes and we all take different decisions, do you like the same shit as your brothers and sisters? are you like your father?, why isn't that hard to comprehend that the farthest you go from your kind the more different the people is going to be, and in the cases were people grew eating different food with different weather and different threats for thousands or even millions of years then things like intelligence can wildly change, I'm not saying you should hate them but expecting them to behave like us is naive to say the least

just fucked my first hooker

Lucky!

Go get tested every three months for the next 10 years.

used a condom

It seems youre talking more of the cultural split than them as people. Which again is just the luck of the draw. Just be happy you were one of the lucky few to be born in one of those "shit hole counties"

Her or me?

lately ive been bating my ex into raping me. i think its working, i hope it is

Plz be trolling

Both of course
You shouldn't feel inferior or undeserving

Would you say you're worried she'd, walk out on you?

I try not to.
Haha. I don't think she'd leave me, I just think that if she were able bodied she wouldn't have got with me in the first place.

Well, goodluck with that user, goodnight

i want to fuck my best friend but they dont see me that way

Walk away bro, you're only hurting yourself by sticking around.

When I was 25, I met a semi-retarded but cute 15-16yo girl on the internet. She had low IQ - very stupid - she repeated one or two years and was still in midschool. But she was beautiful, had big tits and an insane ass.

After few painfully retarded texting, I ended up having a date with her. At the end of the date, I brought her to my home.
She didn't want to have sex, but when I pulled my dick out of my pants and put it in front of her face, she ended up sucking it.
Then we fucked, and god damn, it was the best fuck of my life. Cummed 3 times in 1 hour.

We then met and fucked each week for approximately a month. But when her mother heard about me, and wanted to see me, I cut all contacts with her.

I want to get with this girl I work with but I doubt it'll work out

>they

have "they" seen a psychologist about "their" multiple personality disorder?

how's the sex?

Thats adorable

I'm not going to lie and say it's out-of-this-world amazing because it's not, but it's enjoyable for both of us and we both get satisfaction from it. It's not as regular as most other relationships I'd imagine - we usually only manage to have sex maybe twice a week.
Thank you. It was more awkward than adorable at the start though.

nah fam. when you realize most straight chicks have rape kinks life gets so much better. of course i would never tell anyone or report him

>is just the luck of the draw
that is correct, that's why I said we shouldn't hate them, however it was their forefathers who took them to that path and we are wasting a lot of resources just to babysit them, we should just let them be and continue our path to space

Jason that you ?

Just ghost that bitch.