Hey Sup Forums I have about 40mg of ativan (lorezapam) and my plan is to try and kys...

Hey Sup Forums I have about 40mg of ativan (lorezapam) and my plan is to try and kys. Would this alone be enough to kill me, or would i need to take it with something else (alcohol, other types of medication), if i need to take it with some other meds which would guarantee death, what meds (preferably over the counter shit) thanks!

No where near enough.

Take it (or even half now half later) and enjoy the not want to kys feels you get

U need to mix all the ativan into a large bottle of vodka. And then butt chug the whole thing. It will kick in 5x faster and it bypasses your liver and kidneys. Going straight into your blood stream.
Good luck!

You could take it and hang yourself. You won't be aware of much till it's too late

Anything i could take with it that would get me to die?

Trying to go for as painless as possible here

So you reckon that plus the entire bottle of vodka would kill me? How fast?

you clearly haven't attempted this before, you should try to figure it out on your own, if you fail at least you will know if you still had the will to live or if you actually want to die. If you actually want to die, easiest way is get a cpap mask the tube to go with it, and go to the nearest hobby shop to get a large container of helium. put the mask on, pop some pills to relax, turn the helium on and drift off into dream land

You can't just injest the stuff tho. You've got to take it anally. And within an hour you won't remember your name. After 2 hours your breathing will become so shallow you will stop and suffocate to death.

I see. But does it matter whether a few seconds are potentially uncomfortable when faced with freedom of spirit? Not saying that 40mg of Ativan can't kill you btw. Esp. if you mix the benzo with alcohol. But hanging is like a surefire way to die if you are hell bent on dying. I'm prolly gonna use a gun though cuz I'm afraid I'll botch hanging.

They mix O2 with helium now to prevent this.

I'd use a gun if i didnt live in this cucked fucking country.

Don't do it.

I tried to kill myself by taking about 150 200mg pills of Benadryl

Well that sucks. Can't you at least pick destroying angels and make a smoothie of ativan, booze, and those and drink it all quickly and then go watch netflix or something?

Only benadryl i can get in this country is in the form of the actual syrup sadly

Dit it work??

you can literally get pure helium with out the O2 additive on almost any website if your local party store has it

Haha yeah dude. For real though I vomited it all up in my sleep probably because I had drank too much water prior to taking all of them. It did make me hallucinate pretty bad though, my roommate found me in my room playing with a jar of peanut butter.

go to wiki books /wiki/Suicide

Can't kys with benzos bro, get some heroin you faggot