Went through some dumb times few years back

>went through some dumb times few years back
>made some shitty scars
>on a shitty itty bitty titty
>eventually got life back together
>regret fugly ass scars

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/three-cutting-session-gorgeous-xanthousamygdala-exclusive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scars aren't that fugly. Post some more pics just to be sure tho

Stop crying and get on with your life because there's fuck all you can do now. You made that choice and now you have to live with it.

Also post moar tits.

We need more photographic evidence to consider the true ramifications of your previous actions.

That scar is pretty dope

trips get more tits cuz OP is lazy fag

nothing wrong with itty bitty titties. Just the right size to completely fit in a mouth.

You have scars, I have scars, they're the epitaph of a time in your life. Nothing to be ashamed about

Dubs for more tits.

Trips for pussy.

Quads for face.

Come on OP, you know the drill.

Trips go

laser treatment can remove scars.

painful as fuck, though.

I love to cut my dick sweetie

Roll

If i was seeing those for the first time I'd think those are cool scarification on boob. Sex inbound soon. If you don't make a deal bout it then why should they?

op is a lazy fag x2

I have dumb scars too, but the trick is to just find someone who wouldn't care, which is just about everyone you'd date.

Fapping, need more

Rule 1: Never date or befriend tattoo or scar freaks.
They're always low-IQ and have usually spent time in prison.

I thank god they were so dumb to mark themselves so good people can recognise and avoid.

I thought that was a bed with sheets on the thumbnail

My scar beats urs

roll

My scar's longer than your entire dick.

here’s some life advice for you - take a look at your tit before making big decisions

splenectomy, if anyone cares.

We don’t

No one does

I can tell why you'd think people care if that's actually you in the picture

Is that having your heterosexualness removed?

Fag

Spleenless fag kek

You have a cute nipple, the scar isn't a problem.
Post more of your nipples, btw.

in for moar pics of OP tittays.

10/10 would suck.

Step up your game faggot

Exercise

Rape

kill your self

the fug happened

well there isnt much you can do about the scar. But you can take comfort in the fact that you arent fat, which is far less attractive obviously. You made one bad choice that ended in a scar (or 10 or whatever), but a fat person made that bad choice day after day. Im saying youre still hot, OP

kill you'reself

Why don't you continuously pray to Jesus, every night, that he heals you scars and pours his blood on them?

He can do it but you have to have faith and keep praying for it.

I'll pray for you anyway because it seems like you have been through a lot

cut yourself to distract yourself from the pain of the shame

Had a lump on the back of my knee for a few years, never went to the doctor. It got infected and I damn near lost my leg because the infection spread through the thigh. I spent a month in the hospital and had 9 surgeries the last one was skin grafts taken off the front of my thighs. This is what it looks like now.

I never really know what to tell these ex-cutters but I'll try to be frank because I know that's what you came here for

It's an instant turn off and a massive red flag, and you may as well have tattooed "emotionally unstable" across your forehead. There are however a few girls I'd legit take that risk for.

Get scar reduction and make yourself worth the risk OP.

Well at least you didn't choose to get elective circumcision at 25, so there's always that.

get a tattoo over it. maybe a heart with cupid shooting an arrow into it

huh, what do quads want, no kitty pics

Nice scars, nice tits

pic of both tits and from the waist up

quads and now trips
show your ass tooo

Yfw thats a man

dk why it flipped when posting but

I'd hit it.

nice! you've got nothing to worry about. Nobody is going to focus on that scar with you standing in front of them looking like this

das hot actually

If you weren't conscious for your scar it doesn't count

why wont you show your pussy?

heh kek

stop putting your arm behind you like that, it's worse than the scar

Oh haha OP. I see youve trolled us all along. With your body men are gonna be more than grateful to see you naked. You have to know, right? Beautiful and good luck to you

do you have pubes? at least show me your pubic hair

OP is a lazy fag turned attention whore part 3 bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/three-cutting-session-gorgeous-xanthousamygdala-exclusive/

gnight bois

love to shoot a hot load of cum on that scar.

it looks like a timestamp was written on leftie at some point