Adoption

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on adoption?

I know Sup Forums collectively takes a hard line against cuckoldry (for good reason), but where does adoption fit into this?

I mean, it's hard to say that it's always an Orphan's fault that something happened to their parents - so is there a problem with adoption, as long as you already have raised a number of your own children?

If it is alright to adopt - are there any circumstances where it is not alright?

Other urls found in this thread:

claremontindependent.com/3473-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do white women and their husbands love niglets so much?

You should adopt from your own country and nation/ethnic group first and foremost.

>t. Romney

But isn't it a good idea to raise black kids in white culture? We don't want more thugs on the street, which is exactly what parentless blacks end up as

>this grandcuck was almost president

It is NEVER OK to adopt a nigger. Never. However, adopting white kids is acceptable. They are unfortunate innocents of your own species, and it is quite commendable for people to make sure white children survive.

Implying this kid won't turn out alright.

Adoption is not necessarily counter-evolutionary. Adopting from people in your family or community, especially when you cannot otherwise reproduce is a great way of spreading your genes without reproducing (this is all part of group evolution). Adopting a niglet on the other hand is totally counter-evolutionary as this child shares none of your genetic payload and actively harms your family and community

Cuckoldry. Literally.
>Raising some cunts unwanted brat

The ultimate political tool: a black baby

Agreed, it's very noble to look after the rest of the tribe.

JUST

What defines community in the American context? My fellow White Americans?

Christianity at its core is a c uckold religion. I t was invented to destroy europeans. It has been paganized but its roots are still rotten.

Lmfao are cuckservatives literally required by their Jewish masters to take a black baby as a symbol of their servitude? They all fucking have one. It's like a cult

I was adopted. I am white and so is adoptive family. Lady that gave me up was 16 in 1966. Glad i was not raised by her. Lady that adopted me had a hysterectomy at 21 yo. Worked out well for everyone.

So politics and family thread? K. Let's see a breakdown of opinions, actions and political affiliation of people here. I am 25 year old all-Russian man married to a 24 year old Jewish woman by some standards - mother is half Jewish, father is a German man. We have two kids of our own (1,9 years) and adopted a girl from Nepal(7 month) and a girl from Eritrea(6 month). I am a sound technician at major cinema company in Central Europe, she is a clinical psychologist fresh of the university. We both had pretty wild sexual past and experimented with drugs, studied hard and partying till the morning and when we met at the ages of 21 and 20 respectively we started to grow out of that lifestyle. We started doing physical and outdoors activities instead. We married quick and started a family. Rest is a history. We are social democrats who value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance.

The kid will still identify with black culture because he sees that he is "different." The only way to stop this is some vicious corporal punishment.

so he officially became a Cuckservative. damn

Adoption is preferable to abortion.
Adoption is ok if you are either A) Unable to have your own children B) Have your own child and still feel a need to adopt
Adoption should preferably be done for newborns, its an unfortunate reality that most people do not want to adopt children who are already 5 or so.
The other acceptable reason to adopt a child who is not a newborn is if it is the child of your family member or very close friend.

Why would they though, if you cut them of from ghetto influence?

Fuck no. I'm raising my own children or no children at all.

Because the media exists. Blacks are expected to act like niggers so they do. It's a positive feedback loop.

nobody gives a fuck you autistic squatting vessel for vodka

I'd adopt since I don't ever plan on getting married, but I wouldn't want some shitty nigger or spic baby.

im a brown guy living in germany and i got adopoted by white german parents in the 80s

ASK ME ANYTHING IF U WANT F4M

Niggers make the ghetto, the ghetto doesn't make the niggers.

He has 22 grandchildren? What the fuck man. Mormons are nuts

also HAHHAHA IT'S A NIGGER ADOPTED FROM FUCKING AFRICA HAHHA HOW DUMB ARE YOU TO POLLUTE YOUR OWN BLOODLINE AND HERITAGE LIKE THIS ROMNEY? THE KIKES REALLY GOT TO YOU

Did you kill/rape them

Do you plan to kill yourself for being a nigger? Please do.. I always get angry/sad whenever I see non-whites in public... and I see non-whites in public everyday so imagine how I feel

Besides adopting a black child, shouldn't he be applauded for having that many grandchildren?

It's people like him that are keeping Whites from going extinct from lack of reproducing.

no my mother died in 98 and my father was born during WWII and is the greatest person i know .. former firefighter

im not a nigger .. im brown

Why do they adopt in such ethnomasomhistic fashion?
On a serious note. Why would they become noggers, if the live in suburbia or upper class part of the town? There is plenty of positive black characters in the media.

You're 25, she's 24, you met 4 years ago during a party phase, and yet you share a 9 year old kid?

(Or do you have twins, both nearly 2 years old?)

twin boys 1 year and 9 month

Do you not think they act like that for a reason? We aren't actively injecting them with drugs to inhibit brain activity, they're just stupid fucking thugs. The bright ones will shine regardless of background.

this is why romney lost, and thank god

Pets.

> falling for this b8

You're the only white country that still has orphanages and sells kids to rich Westerners, Vlad

>plenty of positive black characters in the media
>in the media
>media

yeah but you brought non-whites into europe so you are as bad as anyone else. as those white children who have no parents that could have been adopted but you take a girl from nepal, and bring her to fucking russia?

To Germany. I left to Germany when I was 14 with my parents. I am in Russia for work. Well, in Germany in our land are lines for adopting German kids, in Russia I can't get my way because I am German citizen. So, we picked Nepal, which we often visit as a mountains and hiking fans and Eritrea as Africa explorers. Both places have good genes and cultures. It's not pandering, it's not new, look up 18-early 20th century colonial Europe, people were doing it back in the day.

>On a serious note. Why would they become noggers, if the live in suburbia or upper class part of the town?

They usually don't, but Sup Forums isn't inhabited by a large population of middle-to-upper class blacks, so their only sample for reference comes from the media they so claim to ignore.

Poor, urban blacks are almost universally garbage-tier, though.

Sure as hell not for me.

If myself or my future spouse turned out to be infertile more disposable income for us I guess.

Only children I'd ever consider adopting would be my nieces if something ever happened to my brother and his wife.

Cuckoldry

But they know that those people do exist? Wasn't Ben Carson spam here a thing ?

>adopted a girl from Nepal(7 month) and a girl from Eritrea(6 month).

Why not adopt some white children?

Alternately - have a couple more (mostly) white children?

>Why do they adopt in such ethnomasomhistic fashion?

question answers itself

I actually had to look this up cause it seemed unbelievable and man i have a migraine now

Here Why not make more? I proposed to have more, she was not ready to experience pain and inconvenience of pregnancy yet again, so she made a counter proposition to adopt.

Ideally adoption should be within families. Beyond that its a crap shoot I won't touch

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study killed this meme. Nigs become slighly less nig, but still nig regardless

Is it possible for a single man to adopt a child? All I want is a disciple to pass on my knowledge to but I'm too much of an autist to have any hope of acquiring one the old fashioned way.

So you're a shitskin. Doesn't matter if you're hispanic, indian, nigger, sand nigger, etc.

In most Burgers' situations yes. Preferably go for the same ethnic background or as behavior is determined to an uncomfortable degree by genetics social group.

Devout mormons adopting the children of devout mormons would be an example of this

>single parent adoption

Dormant colonizer's complex. Pure white man's burden.

He is German citizen. As much as my Nepalese and Eritrean daughters, and German-Russian 1/8 Jewish sons.

The ultimate in cuckoldry
You re wasting away your genetical survival to provide for Chad offspring

>government handed out piece of paper

ill take things that dont matter what-so-ever for 400 alex

Nigger genes are nigger genes. It's that simple.

Good luck dealing with that fucking thing. Whether it's 2 or 20 it'll be fucking psycho.

If you as a white couple adopt black children, especially black girls, they will despise you:

>In response to her adoptive white father making jokes at her expense, Sarah Weiyun Otterstrom (SC ‘17) posted “I just need to get this out. I hate having white parents so much.” Another student responded by instructing Otterstrom to tell her father that “his pale ass is worthless and the sun doesn’t even like him. Talk about his receding hairline, the fact that he probably looks 20 years older than he actually is, and that he probably has a small penis.”

claremontindependent.com/3473-2/

Not just piece of paper. Naturalization I went through and kids we got would be adopted as a concept by statesmen like Bismark.

You should adopt within your own race and certainly within your own country. If not for the wellbeing of the child, for the wellbeing of society as a whole.

Anyone who wants to adopt from another country when our country has plenty is a traitor and should be ostracized for not being nationalistic.

For Americans to adopt abroad is weird. In Germany are actual lines on adoption.

Because they think its cool and will identify with it since they are black.

Never adopt. Genetics matter. If you adopt a crackwhore's son, don't be surprised when he starts smoking crack.

If you adopt a thug's son, don't be surprised when he uses your gun to hold up a liquor store.

Don't you know? All single men who so much as glance at a child is a pedophile.

This is the opinion of 95% of the world's population. Ask anyone and they'll have the same answer.

Why do you think there are no male elementary school teachers in the CURRENT YEAR?

All this except for niglet having no genetic commonality.

The average fine upstanding citizen (who is black) is about 10-25% European genetics.

Its not enough to justify raising one, but it is noteworthy.

Everyone should adopt, children who are not wanted are criminals in the making, if stable familys adopted instead of making kids then their would be a lot lower crime.

I am going to adopt all my future children. Pro tip you can adopt a child on your own and get fixed. This ensures that all your monetary assets are impossible to be stolen by some gold digger, just don't get married. You can still have a life partner but with the knowledge if she cheats or stops sleeping with you, or becomes a bitch you can just kick her out with no legal bearing.

Yes, you will have to pass a background check and have some intervews ext... You won't be able to get a white baby (those are the most desired) and it will be a lot easier if you adopt an older child.

Actual insight you have.

Dumbass of the Darwin awards.

I guarantee you that the bitch would still get sole custody of your adopted 'heir' if she really wanted to in the event of a break up. And with that get child support. On top of that a good lawyer would probably be able to use the existence of a child to 'prove' a marriage like relationship and with that get alimony.

Family courts are fucked by bias for women and you are a fool if you think a technicality like 'never married' and adopted children can protect you from that ultimate truth.

Why would you avoid paying child support and providing for your ex-wife in case of divorce?