Traps aren't gay, but g/fur and h/fur

traps aren't gay, but g/fur and h/fur...

....are not nearly as gay ;)

Or are they?

(OP) I would dump but i had to delete everything in a hurry so the gf wouldn't know my secret :3

Easily my favourite artist

Y

Yasssssss

Bumppppp

Timby here with a fresh gift art from bearrabutt...where would ya squeeze first?

yikes

;3

rly mk think

> but g/fur and h/fur...

so which one is it I need to know before I fap

An h fucking a g

How bout that

why not both?

G fur is as far from gay as artwork can possibly get.

noggin joggin

don't put "trap" in your OP dude, it overwrites my g/fur hiding filter.

>burn furry

Your autistic ass might not realize it but those have nothing to do with furry

Yeah the g is for gnot gay!

You gnow it!

Oh gawd... Hnggg

sadly i have been abducted lately by these traps, and if you find my internet browser is full of "cute traps hentai" :v

>I think people who get off on gfur (which causes no harm) is gross so i'm going to post actual violence and cruelty

But then how will you experience higher cute levels?

s m o o t h b r a i n

Don't worry, these are not furry.

webms of completely painless executions are sure to make me close the thread

So you just not touching pokemon league?

you the kind of small brain person that kills people and blows up cars in gta

you crave that big boy attention because you have a micro penis and are a beta cuck

yikes

I prob will but only for a few weeks in trade league
when are you coming to redflag

I suck at PoE.
I'd like the get better at making builds but until then Im chilling sucking argus and izaru dick for keys

Do you have any source or info on like optimal duo leveling splits? If you get what I mean. Like when you each go to different objectives

>argus-kun slam my duelist boipu$$i

Uh, I guess just split whenever there are quests going two ways from one zone? Like in a2 one gets crossroads wp and sins trial/baleful while the other does western and weaver. Docks/Solaris. Kaom/Daresso etc.

Also if you have one person leveling as like sunder he could prob be doing the progression solo while the other guy farms some easy zone

>Or are they?
They sure are. As faggoty as traps. Get them the fuck off of Sup Forums. They can go to /fag/ where the faggots to to disappear, kind of a Faggot Black Hole of Calcutta.

MODS here's five dollars. Clean the faggots off of Sup Forums already. Provide a nice oubliette for them. A FAGGOT CONTAINMENT BOARD. HOW ABOUT IT?

>Clean the faggots off of Sup Forums already
>A FAGGOT CONTAINMENT BOARD
so dense

So no like written shit? Thats fine. Ima spend a bit of time planning it tomorrow
And yeah, ima sunder. They dunno what they'll do

>start of league argus and hes ghosted
The risk is always worth
But yeah, I have no real idea about builds or like a massive indepth knowledge of shit.

My kike friend is going to play this league but apparently he is doing some autistic sudo sc ssf group shit

It may be less fun but farming in separate instances I'm pretty sure is overall faster and better loot than not. Atlas progression at the start is also much faster when you got two people mapping separately just sharing boss kills.

Man the atlas seems like such a fucking MESS now, I couldn't want to play ssf less next league. Tier 16 orb not helping either.