It's up

It's up...

I don't know about this one guys, he really sounds earnest and sincere, sure he might've come off as ignorant and petulant in the past but hey, we all are humans. And tell me is anything more human than rectification and forgiveness? on this trying times i applaud someone for being able to change their ways, but if we don't get behind them and support them how can we expect for others to follow their lead and do the same? yeah this might be seem small scale now but a the wind of a butterfly's wing can turn into a storm, let's run with this. Whatever we can get from this and turn this into our storm!

So yeah Sup Forums i think i talk for everybody here that forgiveness is the next step. Let's show support for everybody involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cll48CGaIb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube
>"discussing" """Youtuber""" """""""DRAMA"""""""

underage leave

I feel gratified that I have no idea who this is or what this is in reference to.

Did you watch the video? do you understand the situation? Maybe this is more complicated than what you might be able to grasp. Stop spewing ignorance and refrain from posting if you are unable/unwiling to contribute.

>youtube drama
Please turn 18

>It's up...
Who gives a shit?

>talking about youtube diss tracks
>not about the current civil war ignighting the internet

On the fuckign music board? on fuckign Sup Forums? i for one am glad that the culture was able to take the 'Pac/Biggie tragedy as a lesson and we are able to see beef squashing on non violent ways nowadays.

We're on Sup Forums,a place where most anons doesn't give a shit about some shitty youtube drama

cmon hes obviously trolling you

BASED

god yes

Someone post the link already!

great thread
bump

Am I supposed to know who this is?

Dude can it

You're on fucking Sup Forums and 90% of threads are totally tangential to the top of the board if not being deliberately irrelevant as a joke

You don't give a fuck about "the integral quality of the board", you're just bitching about something you don't like

Fuck off, this board is for music. music industry and board culture. This doesn't fit in either of those 3. We are defending the board.

this is either god-tier bait or some really assmad 14 year old

>We are defending the board.
oh fuck off, this board has no integrity

fuck off back to with your ironic emoji memes from instagram you faggot you aren't any better

>It's up...

by "it" I assume you mean "a 9 inch black penis" and the end of the sentence is presumably "...this faggot's gaping asshole"

who is this tranny?

That's retarded and so are you. You aren't even trying to explain why it isn't true.

A person that makes music, actively engages in the music scene and represents facets of music is relevant to music. Or if he isn't then shove your complaints up your ass until you complain about every thread containing a meme, every waifu thread, every thread that is literally just song lyrics and everything that isn't literal discussion of the premise of music.

Quick rundown pls

Quick rundown pls

some children made a rap diss track for money
youtube.com/watch?v=Cll48CGaIb8

on another child who makes rap diss tracks for money

>defending discussion of a YouTube rapper
nah

Don't even pretend to be "above" this you bunch of pouser clowns, this is the exact same board that worships Joji's stuff and now you pretend to not be aware of the situation? give me a break.

>apologizing for a video that nobody even gives a shit about now
>pussying out
>riding on that e-drama for as long as possible for views and fame

ayy lmao, not going to watch the apology video though.

A couple of autists forcing unfunny shit != "board worship"

I'm defending the ability for it to exist without a bunch of brainless frogs complaining because people like something they don't like

Nice proof.

You know where to go