My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

I assume baby daddy is gone?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell her to fuck off

360 and walk away

wait for the skin colour of tha baby, then decide

Tell her no

every time you kiss that baby
you'll be kissing another man's jizz byproduct

Fuck her every day until baby is born. The day she's in labor, walk away a free, smug man. It's not yours, she can't even claim it's yours. Tap that pussy and then bail. Raising another man's child will only eat at your self esteem until you resent her and the consequences of her being a whore with some other man.
>tldr- no matter what, it will never be your kid and you will never love it like your own.
Don't make a child suffer like that.

wait wut

lol that look on her face

This is true every time you kiss anyone unless yours.

See if you can get her to drink your cum, then the baby would some how absorb it and become yours.

she fucked alpha gene chad
she wants beta john(you) to be the bread maker while she fucks chad while you're at work.

your dumb af if you do it.

If she's serious you gotta list out some requirements on her part:

1) blowjobs any time you ask
2) food any time you ask
3) anal lickage any time you ask

just kill yourself and save everyone the trouble

lmao.
>dem empty, desperate eyes
>dat uncertainty about the future
>dat friend trying to mind meld with the fetus
>dat black kid who fucked her and skipped town
>op's master-level faggotry

or you could not be a cuckold of the purest form.

this.
don't be a tard.

this a thousand times

She looks 12.

moar of her before she was pregnant. no way of judging if it is worth the effort if we don't know how she looks without the big belly

Got any more pics?

IS THIS TRUE????????????

No bumb ass, that's some other fuckers kid. If y'all were dating and in love and she wanted to adopt that's obviously different, BUT don't let that bitch trick you into making you think she loves you. Fuck if the fuckery in this world continues at this level I'm gonna pick up smoking again, we're all fucked anyway

this

So close to trips
must be truefax

4) Photos any time you ask
5) Piss any time you ask
6) Ropework any time you ask

too old

Don't lie on a birth cirtificate. The kid deserves to know the truth some day. Don't marry someone just because they are preggers. Maybe this is a crazy idea, but you could just start out dating if you like her. Then, when you realize you don't want to be teen dad for a kid thay isn't yours and a girl that never thought about you before getting knocked up, you can just walk away.

Attention: against common belief, a woman can get pregnant during pregnancy. It's rare, but it happens.

This. She probably won't fuck you anyway, she just wants someone to deal with her mistake for her.

If you really want to help, push her down the stairs.

that's what makes her hot...

>If you really want to help, push her down the stairs.
kek, i fucking love Sup Forums.... love it....

do you like her?

where is the dad?

does she want your name on the birthcertificate thingy?

more context is needed for honest answer...

I'd tell her, that if you creampie her enough while she's pregnant, it's possible that the baby will have your Dna.
Start a creampie regiment, 4 times a week, and when the baby comes out, if a paternity shows that the baby has absorbed your Dna, then you will be the father.

Also, tell her I'll make her the same offer if you don't.

OK, I'll bite - explain

Just be a fantastic Uncle. An uncle who fucks mommy in the mouth. Someone already dropped a daddy-load, so see if you can get her pregnant from the other end.

1. men and women cannot be friends.
2. men and women cannot be friends.

That means your a pussy. Just asking the opening question confirms that.

died in a freak nerve gas accident

this, sometimes people think that it can work if the woman is ugly but once men get drunk they'd even fuck an ugly.

True. Only trans can find true
mental health love.

and the other questions?

- also does she wan't you to be with her, or just a stand in for the child?

how long ago did he die, how far along is she?

I'd like to refer everyone to this post.
>do it for the children

*sight*
REALLY?

She's lovely, so...
Accept, Fuck Her a couple of times and then Disappear

Just like the father

this x10000

Laugh straight in her face. Noone could have seriously said that. Imagine what she thinks of you, if she wants you to become to father of a child that you didn't even fucking make. She thinks you're some fucking cuck who will take someone else's child. Fucking disgusting.

IF IT'S BLACK
TURN YOUR BACK

IF IT'S A NIGGER GET A SPADE AND START THE DIGGER

YES OF-CAUSE IT IS
BUT YOU CAN'T BE A NEEGER

Google: superfetation

Its very very rare but possible

Not your baby, not your problem. Stay far away

There already is a father and it ain’t you, soy boi.

Genius

>My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father

OK first off faggots this pic is not OP's, lrn2reverse image search

2nd OP has not replied since posting OP

wow newfag, after 360 degree turn you still face her

Why would her already being pregnant be the end of your virginity?

If anything, it's the beginning of your cuck.

Don't do this shit. Christ.

TIL

this

Your a fucking idiot if you say yes.
But if this is some realz shit you will probably say yes because you are a beta feg.
In the near future you will be working OT for some hoe that is CUCKING you.
You will lay next to her at night seeking comfort and affection and she will only reject you and humiliate you,
WOMEN SEEK STRENGTH NOT A BETA BITCH THAT CAN ONLY BE USED FOR MONEY.

>My friend

probably the kid in there posting it.

wow, she thinks that you are the perfect beta cuck with money for raise her kid.

soon,. are there any more of her?

Obviously a joke you fucking autist

Run, you fool!

There are reported cases but none medically confirmed. So far the only confirmed cases of superfetation in humans were done artifically.

She can still sue you for child support even if it's not your child

This

So incest is best?

Pasta saged

She could sue, but she would lose.
Are you retarded?

Dude, she's a 9/10. Do it.

I was in the same situation like you 7 years ago and I have chosen to take care of her and her baby I would do it again. I mean as soon as the baby is born you will see that it was the the right decision. But i have to say its a lot of work and of course a lot of money that you need to put into the kid you need to have that in mind. If you cannot afford a kid then leave the bitch she will find someone else... but if you have the money, the time and if you love the women then do it. A kid is the most beautiful thing in the world i love my kid even though it isn't mine. Everytime i come home from work and see my daughter i know it was the right decision... So if you want to take care of her: go to that guy who is the real father and ask him if he wants to be a part of the life of his child and don't lie to your kid tell her/him who her/his real father is because some day the truth will come out..
Greetings Snipex

Newfag, or are you bluffing? I just can't tell anymore

i guess you are the newfag u stupid moron

This. If she really wanted you she would be carrying your baby right now. Fuck as long as you can and walk away consequence free.

Ive said it many times before. Unless there is a significant gap in their place on "the ladder" there will always be the idea that they could fuck at any time in the back of their minds.

fuck her and leave her like her shitty nigger baby daddy

Apparently this doesn't happen in human, but can in other mammals

> ok
>you say yes
>she deliver the baby
> you sign the papers
>the baby is black
>she file for divorce
>beta chuck pay for child support
> she go back to her BBC black lover