A part of my tooth chipped off while eating and I have no clue what’s going on with it. It seems brown inside...

A part of my tooth chipped off while eating and I have no clue what’s going on with it. It seems brown inside, is this normal anons? Shit, I don’t want to lose it.

dentist here.
that's not ur wisdom tooth. its ur first molar and an important one. it looks like a cavity. go get it fixed soiboy

Dentist here. Looks like dental Herpes, you'll need antiviral and shit

OP your tooth is fine. your teeth are molting.

Dentist here.

Your a cunt op.

cavity
go get it fixed now before you need root canal
believe me you wanna get this fixed asap

Dentist here; fuck you OP.

dentist here

we will need to perform a root canal

that will only be 3000$

Dentist here.
I suggest checking with a gynecologist.

Fucking hell it looks bad

Your tooth is a gonna m8.

Go see the dentist to remove it before the mega pain starts setting in.

Google tooth regeneration diet.
Basically change the way you eat also Google aspirin stem cell activation.
Lastly if you can afford it take a look at a product called gingiphase. Amazon should have it.

I cracked a front tooth. What I wrote helped me not loose it. Now the crack has filled in.

Dentine is always brown, but a chpped tooth is not good. Go to a dentist

You need a dentist asap. It will go quickly now that it is open and exposed to food debris and sugar from the soda you obviously chug constantly. You don't want to lose it you say..go to a dentist right away. I lost one being stupid and young, ended costing me more to get an implant to replace it. Don't make my mistake.

and stop gargling on the jizz m8 , just swallow it the instant it's in you mouth.

Rub sugar into tooth three times a day, this will help it heal

Dentist here. Those are your golden tooth, it starts to grow out if you are either in the italian maffia, or a rapper.

Also your mouth is dirty. Your mouth cannot heal until it is clean. Try brushing with 3% hydrogen peroxide for a while. Not trolling look it up.

Women don't dig dudes with missing teeth. So why even lower your odds even further than they are already. Hygiene I think needs to be taken a bit more seriously by you. Fix your shit.

Dentist here. I strongly recommend you see a Proctologist and schedule a colon cleansing so you don't cause any further infection.

You have tooth cancer its not good user sorry

This is totally normal.

All your teeth are hideous.
1) Get to a dentist asap or you won't have any. That tooth is gone, but you still might be able to save others.
2) Learn some basic hygiene, like brushing.

its fine just fucking brush those chompers more then once a month

that tooth is fucked, get to dentist asap before the cavity rots it's way down to the nerve. also brush you nasty motherfucker, and floss

Actual dentist here.

Honestly op you're going to be fine but you'll need to see a dentist quickly. That's a pretty bad cavity by the looks of it. You haven't been brushing enough and your plaque has eroded away pretty badly at your teeth. Ordinarily at night a person will occasionally molt their old teeth while new ones grow in and unknowingly swallow the old teeth. This is why your breath can be so bad in the morning. Only catch is your body naturally.stops doing this if your tooth sack, located beside the stomach, fills with teeth. To prevent too many teeth entering your body, your brain stops the natural molting. I recommend discussing with a dentist the possibility of getting you tooth sack emptied as well. It might cost a bit however and really you'll get the same results if you just hang upside down for a while and force a dry heave. Its less pleasant that way and you'll need something to cover the taste when your body exudes all the old teeth

My dentist said after pulling my tooth that there was a chance of extreme pain that even the best pain killers cant prevent. Get the tooth rebuilt. Better than having it pulled.

That'd be dry rot, where the exposed bone gets infected.
Get a halfway decent dentist (or surgeon), follow instructions on taking care of the hole left behind, and an antibiotic if there's any sign or chance of infection. You'll be fine.
On the other hand, if you really like your dentist getting it rebuilt from that will help pay for his new yacht.

African here. Looks like aids to me.

Not a dentist, but work in dental industry.

You'll need to go to a dentist. The brown is tooth decay, but it doesn't appear deep. They'll x-ray the area to figure out what the best treatment will be. More than likely, it'll just be cleaned (they'll strip out the decayed material), and they'll pack it with a UV-cured composite called IRM. Cures harder than the dentin in your teeth, but slightly softer than the enamel on the surface of your teeth. Will cost between 500 and 1000, depending where you live.

OP here, scheduled an appointment with a dentist for tomorrow. Fuking hell if I end up having some sort of tooth decay... Wish me luck Anons.

cavity, do not know what that white shit is. Brush more often as well and ACT mouthwash will help regenerate a little as well. For real though you need a filling

>Every dentist ever on every tooth

Best of luck. But yeah, you do have some sort of tooth decay. The only question is how bad, and how are the rest of your teeth?

They are holding up pretty great, it's the first time I have ever had any tooth-related issue in my life. Hope it's going to be a last one too, most people in my family hold on to their teeth for a really long time.

should've treated your teeth better. Will probably be cheaper to get it fixed now than to keep waiting though. GL user

dentist here. that's tooth aids.

Dentist here
ereh tsitneD
796012067>>

>it's the first time I have ever had any tooth-related issue in my life
that's demonstrably false. it wasn't a piece of your tooth that fell off, it was a filling. the hole is like that because drilling such a hole holds the fillings in for longer. the filling is probably very old, and plaque has been eating away underneath it. and the white stuff is dental calculus.

real dentist here

you can fix this by punching yourself you stupid faggot

kek

Good to know. I remember going to the dentist a couple times when I was a kid but I didn't know I ever had something like this done.

dentist here, your fine, the tooth is changing skin from winter to summer. dont brush it for 2 weeks to speeden up the process

Stop drinking soft drinks user. They're REALLY bad for you. The whole "they'll rot your teeth!" Meme is actually true. They're full of acid that softens enamel and all that sugar is a feast for bacteria that shit all over your teeth causing decay.

Honestly you should cut them out completely, and get that tooth fixed. Losing a molar will fuck up your teeth. They'll shift around and fuck up your bite. Plus you could develop an abscess in your jaw which can require a major surgery and major $ to fix.

dentist here. it means youre already dead inside and slowly rotting away inside your shell of humanity and false existence.

dentist here
you're bleeding bec𝐚use you don't floss

called a deep cavaity

Get it filled asap before it becomes more expensive to fix (trust me, i have a goldmine in my mouth because of slacking and not fixing shit sooner than later)

I don’t bleed though.

Cost 85€ in finland.

Fuck you amerifags! Great country. Kill yourself with healthcare payments. "But we are great and powerful".

Your mom's butthole bleeds after I rekt that shit with my 11" veiny cock missile

Dentist here

Its cheaper to get it removed, or its free to remove it with pliers lol

It's a cavity that cavitated a long time ago. It's brown because it's ancient. How did you not feel it until it broke off? Go to a dentist so they can evaluate the rest of your cancerous maw. I had a friend who didn't take care of his teeth and this shit started happening to him and it was cheaper just to extract all of his teeth. He's had dentures since he was 25.