Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Tits or gtfo

FUCK YOU BITCH

Tits or gtfo

Too obvious troll softer

It's crazy how women think they can just talk without showing their tits and hope that men will pay attention to them. Just lol.

never

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

Great story, compelling and rich. Now, show some titties or GTFO .

That hole between your legs is the only interesting thing about you.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

all of that's true and that's why i hate you

Who the heck is this chick she always gets posted here?

jokes on you I'm gay

the reason these "doormats" have a "shitstorm" is because most anons here are children. you are talking about children here keep that in mind. 12 year olds.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

>femanon here

Rules don't change

Your not very good at bait to be honest

Cant leave if she cant walk yabba dabba doo

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

its easier for a man to get custody of the child than you think. the system WANTS children to go to child abusers and predators remember that. this is the PATRIARCHY you are dealing with remember?

i think you forgot you are talking to children here
where do you think you are?

For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Trash bait

Stop it Ciara, you're on your shift at Target, get back to work

Transfemanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor cissy makes one of these anti trans or transgender threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about my gender or misidentification bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random transgender holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having an operation.

I got fired for shoplifting razors and cutting myself in the ladies' room :(

Nice bait faggot. Shame how these fucking newfags don't know Ciara.

>this is the PATRIARCHY you are dealing with remember?
You know, it is chauvinist men like you that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

Jewanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor goy makes one of these nazi or kike threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about ovens or gas bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random jew holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a circumcision.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a good goy you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit racist now and then, I can’t really complain.

Good. Now respond to my messages you entitled fuck

OP is ugly as fuck. i laugh at the future of someone who tries to get the attention of all the trap worshippers of Sup Forums

Who are you on Insta?

can't respond I won

The other day a preacher came onto the campus of my school and was filming a series where students could openly debate him. Having about 45 minutes to kill, I figured I would just sit back and watch the events unfold. Normally I wouldn't say a word and just listen. I'm the type of person who doesn't like a lot of attention on me in large groups, but once you get to know me, a blast to hang out with. So I did my normal thing and just sat there. After about 5 minutes of not one of the 60+ students stepping up to break the ice, I finally said Fuck It and started off the debate. Now it's important to know I an atheist (probably more anti-theist, but I respect people's rights to believe what they want). The preacher didn't know what hit him. Being in Texas, a Christian super giant state, I don't think he was expecting some of the questions I asked him, and my rebuttals to his points. I was clearly ahead in the argument. Not only was I winning the debate, but I was winning the crowd. Whenever I would make a point, people would clap, I started putting humor into it, and everyone laughed. I had the people on my side, and where as normally all this attention would make me sink back, it empowered me. Sadly though my next class was about to start, so I had to leave the debate early. I politely gave the man a hand shake and said, "I have class now, but this a great deal of fun sir", but as I walked away, a number of people asked me my name and if they could get my number so we could meet up later because they wanted to talk to me about atheism and just be able to pick my brain. I met some really cool people and it looks like I formed an entire new circle of friends because I said fuck the shyness and was not afraid to debate my world view to this preacher in front of a crows of 60+ (Around 90 by the time I left).

Nice.

The one who loves memes.

thats cool? don't know how it applies but glad you can debate it's a valuable skill

Atheists are fucking retards. They took a method designed to study the natural world, applied to supernatural concepts DIDNT FIND SHIT and said "Fuck it! theres nothing there!" GENIUS! Next time you get a boner, crash that bad boy into a solid wall a dozen or so times then say "theres no such thing as pussy!" and tell me you arent a retard, you fucking retards!

This is now a bait reaction pic thread.

Pls post bait pics. The rarest and best you have.

10/10 bait would no timestamp again.

I'm an atheist out of a deep feeling of doubt in my heart about an original creator. I just cannot bring myself to believe in an afterlife, let alone a supreme being that actually intervenes in the world on our behalf.
I don't pretend that atheism is somehow scientific, though.

>I'm an atheist out of a deep feeling of doubt in my heart about an original creator.
Most atheists are dumbfucks who are worth more dead than alive when the arithmetic of humanity gets done. They are typically leftists and absent integrity, honesty, and legitimate intellect. I like to fuck with them when I encounter them and go "I love atheists." Which usually gets a smile from them with a thank you that I follow up with "yeah, they're edible." Which they then frown upon and I explain how they are soulless flesh puppet protein meat without divinity and thus doing evil upon them in the forms of rape, murder, and living cannibalism is completely ok because their is no god, no divinity, no inescapable line of morality. And that whatever morals they have or claim are but mere fiction without legitimate anchor or station. Then I call them fuckmeat and ask if they want to enjoy my murder stick. Usually I growl and start coming off...crazy as I do this. For grins and giggles.

k

Your non-atheism doesn't seem to be doing you any favours to be honest mon ami

yup

my gf told me i would have to suck cock with her if i wanted to stay together so i did and i like it. she always knows best

You stupid cunt who would want to fuck you, you face screams I'm a self centered simple minded waste of space.

Men change the world. Everything would still be like Africa, underdeveloped and living in mud huts. Be grateful for you dad, grandfather, and the men in your ancestry because without them youre nothing you stupid cunt. Lol who would want to fuck you xDDDDDDDD

Autism is a high honor in the tech savvy mischievous meme addicted community. Autism isn't a pejorative but a badge of honor and understanding. user always aspires to be autistic and not be complacent with globalist shill tendies. To be autistic is to be part of keks army and to feed off of meme magick. Meme magick surrounds us all. Normies try to control memes and enforce their societal norms on it. This angers kek for kek gave us the gift of meme magick to shape the world. When a bunch of autists come together and harness the memes they can do anything. When a normie hears Hillary Clinton talk about the dangers of a cartoon frog, she is discredited. But we know, we plan, we meme.

If I'm stronger and I force someone to bend over and proceed to fuck them, I've earned it. They should have fought harder. You stupid cunt you are on Sup Forums you will be harassed if you reveal your gender and you fucking deserve it.

ITT: Newfags who doesn't know Eliza

autism is actually when your immune system attacks your brain causing inflammation and disrepair. which comes from the saying "you're only kind of retarded"

Nice digits

yes

I actually believe OP is cum dumpster bc the post mirrors the Disney channel, rah rah cum dumpster message that most cunts are appeased by but men just laugh at.
Ill never forget my liberal wife blowing me as Clinton lost the White House. What a macro and micro moment for women's empowerment dying.

Lol you are so stupid you try to bait and trigger everyone but when user asks for tits and disregards everything you just said you perceive this as power. No we simply dont care about your feelings and you are a fucking fool kill yourself all youre worth is a cumdumpster and thats questionable *barf xD*

XD well play

I really want to oppress you, oppress you so hard and fast
I want to shove my privilege straight down your throat, until you gag on it, make you swallow the fruits of my male privilege

>I want to shove my privilege straight down your throat, until you gag on it, make you swallow the fruits of my male privilege
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

>repeating himself

Rape jokes, I want it to be consensual

>femanon here
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Preach it girl, these pigs think they own US? Hilarious. We own them from head to toe. They practically worship us, as if we are goddesses. Men will always be inferior to women.

At any given moment, there are a few million of you swallowing our cum. So.... you go girl, I guess.

We win I guess

XD

>We run the show
This is the worst b8 ever.

>This is the worst b8 ever.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Femanon sociopath. Oh yeah and tits or gtfo.

What if you just have a fuckbuddy instead of a wife? Plus there's always adoption. Lol don't act like women aren't whores.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain why the second thing you just said is sexist.

Females can have more tolerance than men. Only difference is that women tend to express themselves more.

And what you said is offensive.