A watch is a representation of your lifestyle and/or whatever you're doing at that time...

a watch is a representation of your lifestyle and/or whatever you're doing at that time... You might wear a sports watch when you're at the gym, you might wear a nice stainless watch if you're going to a dinner........ If you walk around with a 5k Jacob watch on because you saw it in a rap video you're a fag... You're not Dan Bilzarian stop trying to falsely elevate your status.....

I wear G-shock... you might say it's lame, or stupid or ugly.... BUT im a hardcore motherfucker that does hardcore shit all the time... I need a watch that takes abuse... I wake up, i hit the weights and then the treadmill... then im in the shower and off to work... Then im pounding nails, running jackhammers and crawling in attics... then i come home and might wrench on my quad or do some yard work... or i get drunk and roughhouse with friends... I would break a Rolex in 1 day... I'm not a champagne sipping fag that wears jewelry to show off... I'm a man and i like man shit

What if you don't wear a watch at all?

Watches are totally unnecessary in about every instance other than the medical field and when you're in a social setting where looking at your phone is simply not done. Sports people.... ok, I guess those fitbit things have their place.

But in the current year, a watch is a throwback like a rotary dial phone.

Check out this stupid motherfucker

Someone desperately needs approval

Watches are handy, but spending over 100 on one is insane

What about if you cannot use a cellphone to check the time because you work in an environment where non intrinsically safe devices can cause sparks which lead to fire or explosions? Would you think watches are still useless?

I have an old Pulsar. Basic watch. No numbers, standard MTV pre-nigger size. Just a gold watch. It was about $100. Spot on.

I wear it with a suit. So... not too often. Maybe 6 times a year.

Like my medical field example. Yes.

Explain how anything he said is wrong, faggot. Watches are unneeded and obsolete in 95% of settings.

This week on... Fragile Masculinity

Dude there was a watch thread this afternoon, pretty chill.
G-shock? Try an automatic like skx. Reliable 200m and tough as nails

If you wear a digital watch for anything other than exercise you're a faggot.

Watches are a statement, as much as your $700 yeezy's are; they let people have a general idea about your personality. There's a watch for everyone.

This guy watches

more like a cellphone is a throwback to a pocket watch of the fucking 1800s lol... digging for that shit every time you want to check the time

I'm not the one wearing a piece of man jewelry flashing it in everyones face lol

Doesn't have to be flashy, it's just personal effects that you yourself enjoy the look or feel of

Don't reply, this is ayylmao posting. Look at the claws.

What the fuck is wrong with your fingers...

Eat something too. You're too skinny.

I bet your fedora collection is impressive as fuck.

Your wrist is way too thin. Manlet.

Lol at ur fingers

The samefagging is strong with this one.

Gulfmaster GWN 1000BER. A fucking masterpiece

>maxresdefault

buy a bigger left hand

master race reporting in
$1200 well spent

No respect for horological history

>>> I'm a man and i like man
>>> shit
confirmed. OP is a faggot

Roast me.

Well respected seiko day date
Nice leather strap
What reference is it?

Lol OP claims he is a man but he has girl arms.

I've only just gotten into watches. This is the first thing I've gotten since the standard digital Casio.

You're the one wearing the gshock jewelry flashing it on Sup Forums