Anyone else tired of these candy ass millennials?

Anyone else tired of these candy ass millennials?

I mean really, how in the hell did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are too old to be posting on here grandpa

Fun fact: Millenials are 30 now. They're deep in student debt, they're not getting married because they can't afford it, they don't expect to have social security like their parents got.

Some bluehairs mostly from big cities shit post irl about feminism and these people get blamed for it.

Millenials as a group are working harder, getting less, and being more depressed than any generation aince the Great Depression.

if you prefer to work 16 hr days, fight in pointless wars and die of preventable disease, you can always move to africa. just saying

We're up to Gen Z now. Gen Y were the millenials.

>beta soyboy detected
You're there reason why this generation is weak and fucked up you little pussy bitch
It's called natural selection faggot. If it was allowed by law, we stronger males would make your beta ass disappear from this earth you goddamn bitch

>cANDY

>we

anyone under 30 is a tosspiece

No one was ever offended until the 2000s. Right.

This. Bunch of fucking roodypoos

Offended is just the tip of the shit pile...

Psychologically speaking, these people cast themselves as victims of society, patriarchy, white privilege, racism, homophobia etc.... whatever the fuck they tell themselves to give themselves an excuse as to why they're failing in life or not living up to expectations (their own expectations)....... It's much easier to blame your failures on your situation and other people than it is to take responsibility for where you are and fight onward... It's a coward mentality at it's core

always looking for something to be offended by
and assuming being offended gives them rights.
still, it's of some comfort knowing how they'll never have the lives we lived, and that all their illusions will be crushed.

have you been vaccinated? drink clean water? do the police keep marauding bands of niggers out of your neighborhood? youre already skirting natural selection, my friend. get typhoid and die pls

The people in the last picture are crying because they know that with people like Trump in power, well be going back to living like the first 3 pictures.

thats when they invented offence, didnt you know? before that we had eternal peace and accord

Yeah, but what do you really think?

Could you please explain how you did that math?

I was born in 1990. Im getting married in 8 months. We have our own house with a mortgage and we both take home not minimum but also not massive amounts of money. We're paying back her student loan. We have cars because we earn a living and pay for them, we have a house because we saved up a deposit and we earn a living so we can pay the mortgage, we're getting married because we're saving up for it. We dont work at fast food restaurants and demand higher wages for it. Fun fact:
If you get a CAREER, you go up the pay scale for skill/ time served, if you work at McDonald's flipping burgers because you thought that 3 years at university studying travel would let you walk into a 40k a year job, and now you demand £15 an hour to flip said burgers congratulations! you're everything wrong with the world you entitled little cunt.

Shiiet i like dis. Dis nice

Pssst if you were born between 76-95 you are a melenial

to be fair, most of us were lead into the academic route having no idea those opportunities were drying up. when you sacrifice your youth trying to keep that 4.0, you kind of expect the results to show in adulthood. when they dont, its disappointing. eventually you improvise and overcome, you never stop being jaded by the society that took you youth and left you with nothing to show for it though. thats my experience

Looks like another butt hurt melenial

There really aren't that many SJW's, it's just that they're loud and insistent.
A smallish group of self-entitled, loud idiots, who feel that being offended gives you special rights.

Ignore them, they're a blind alley in the gene pool.

Men have a lot of issues and Feminism hides a lot of these facts. Men are most of the top 1% they also are overwhelmingly the bottom 20% of wage earners. A lot more men do not go to college, high rates of suicide, crime etc. A lot of this is all recent changes. So why? 2nd wave feminism really destroyed a 2 parent household. Having a father figure for men is a big reason why boys grow up with rules. Being able to physically smack your kid when he is bad teaches big life lessons. Boys need to be treated by boys with father figures. Feminism is destroying the sexes. Women are far unhappier now then they were 30 years ago regardless of womens rights issues. Thats sad and people don't wake up to realize it.

US millennials are the first U.S. generation in history that are facing shorter life spans than the previous generation because of the lack of affordable healthcare.

The inflation adjusted cost of their college educations is 3600% higher than it was for their parents.

The total debt for their student loans alone is approaching the cost of the Vietnam War.

The value of minimum wage compared to inflation and economic growth is a quarter what it was for their parents.

The number of hours worked per household to have a workclass life has increased by 200% compared to their parents.

Could that be the issue? Nah, they must just be a bunch of pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA

they can be burdened by all that and still be a bunch of pussies

which they fucking are

So why is that exactly? What's an appropriate nonpussy response to those things?

The refugees in europe is destroying that country. Many countries in the EU took in WAY to many that they didn't assimilate. They simply brought the bad culture with them and replaced the existing. Hell its even illegal to have any biased against immigration/refuges. Which is insane. Sweden one of the best countries in the world and is destroyed by it. Very sad

I don't know. Didn't come to solve things. Just to point it out.

Maybe a new all-out space race would reinvigorate some focus into our-- I mean their meaningless lives

LOL. "The policies that rich, white capitalist nations could only have by exporting their problems to other countries are starting to come back! Oh the humanity!"

This gets said about every generation. For some reason everyone on earth always thinks their kids are pussies.

> Millennials are into things I'm not. That can't possibly be because they face challenges I didn't. Must be because they are weak in comparison to my alphaness.

You're just scapegoating an arbitrary grouping of young people, but fuck you too.

>People with hobbies that sound funner than mine must be put down.

This guy still thinks we’re apes living in a jungle

Yes, I know it's very sad. That's why I'm trying to redpill Sup Forumstards

This

Doesn't mean those sand niggers are staying long term. Once the war ends, they will probably be deported back to whence they came.

I get what this is saying, and it is true. I feel like it implies we have reached 'peak humanity' (whatever the fuck that means) and you want to stop making things better.

Things can always get better. We should not stop trying to make the world better. The people 'offended' were born in this reality and relatively these are problems to them.

Is life great? Absolutely. Should we just start mailing it in now? No way.

Anons like you are the problem. You want to stop the wheel of progress. Progressives have been fighting you since the beginning of time and you're 0-100000.

You have always lost, you will continue to lose.

>so we can pay the mortgage
It's like you millennials never learned the lesson of what happens when you keep piling up debt.

Look at this whiny fucking NEET pretending he's someone anyone gives a shit about.

My wife has a masters degree and has been out of a job for fucking months because of this shithole "recession," we've been in for years, and it has fucking nothing to do with her being a "coward." She overcame her mother's suicide, battles chronic illness on a daily basis, and has worked her as off. Maybe when you actually have to give a guck about the way the world really is and you move out of mommy and daddy's basement you'll know how hard it fucking is out here when you can't find a job and are required to have $110,000 in debt to even apply for a job.

Millebuals were born 1981-1997 fyi

Why bother? Sup Forumstards are not exactly a group of people who can get any real change made. Majority are lazy basement dwellers too busy gaming and getting obese while jerking off to the latest YouTube "celebrity".

This is completely and utterly true

/thread

>I mean really, how in the hell did this happen?
I often wonder that. What are they putting in the drinking water supply?

this is as bad as those lefties going
>muh privilege

1300s

slaves working like slaves

1800s
slaves working like slaves

1900s
slaves dying for bankers

2000s
We may be poor and our society sucks and we're still slaves but at least we don't have to die or work 20 hours a day for our kings/lords/jew owners

Rich retards telling the vast majority of poor that they can do it if they "work hard".

Seriously fuck off. There's no future in this country anymore. Period.

But there's plenty of work for scavvers and political parasites like you who work in the military like welfare queens. The rest of us work at Wendy's.

>Millenials
>Working hard
Pick one

You have rich person syndrome. These are the people who are born in higher places with access to good jobs, decent inheritance, family support, and all kinds of perks.

But everyone who's poor is "lazy" compared to you. Because you work so hard and "earned" all of your born privileges and good connections for good jobs out of reach to the vast majority.

Pure autism.

The nuke did it bro. We'd have already had another conventional with NK, Russia, and China by now but the nuke holds us all off.

and how old are you OP?

Fuck off, Debora. You baby boomer bitch

>mfw young people are now millennials, for all time, no matter when they were born

What do you mean? I'm LITERALLY getting SHOT to DEATH in my DAILY LIFE by COPS.

Don't forget Communist NSA spying pieces of shit with our own tax money and not to mention "civil asset forfeiture" (literal highway robbery) by police.

Im a bricklayer. Im 32 and by far the youngest guy in the company. Kids dont want 10-14 hr days at 6 days a week. Ive hired kids before. They last a month tops. I love working outside and building. Its satisfying. Theyll never understand the satisfaction i feel at the end of the day. And these strawberries are driving up my hourly wage cause no one is applying. Enjoy your ba in psyc working at an ece centre earning 10 an hour while paying off 100000 in debt.

adventure can be used as a verb.

I've had bosses like you. You want us to work 12 hours a day doing backbreaking work in the hot sun or snow, but pay $8 per hour max and promote your son who never comes in to do an ounce of work over us.

Fuck you.

I guess I live in the 1800's going by that picture.

>it's like this for me so if it's not like this for you then you're lazy and don't work hard enough

I was born in '95, and am now self employed, employing 2 others. I'm doing fairly well for myself considering my circumstances but I don't expect every other person my age to have done the same thing. Somewhere along the line you got lucky - met the right person, someone lent you some money, an opportunity happened across your path.. Whatever it was, something got you off the ground. That, coupled with the fact that you met someone that is contributing equally to your situation means you only actually have to find half of the money single people do to live the same lifestyle.

I'm not looking to argue, but your attitude and mentality makes me believe you never really had to work your way up from the bottom.

You can both seriously kys.

Yeah - math please

51 fyi

kill all men

Single logged
Throat clogged

Millenials stopped early 90s, now add 30 years

Think about it logically. Do you ACTUALLY think you represent the majority of millenial situations?

You're sucking on daddy's inheritance dick complaining why everyone else doesn't feel like working for minimum wage living with their parents until 30 with 100,000 in student debt.

Then factor in that welfare pays more than most jobs for people who don't have dwaddy to vouch for them at some government well paid parasite job, or a fast track through the military.

Surely you cannot be this stupid, right? Figure it out. There's a reason nobody is motivated to work.

Eurocuck detected
Enjoy you're refugees

your omg

I don't know user. These kids are out having a laugh with friends. You're sitting in your dormroom/basement complaining about them. So, who should I pity?

Yoooo where you at man? I've been applying everywhere for work but after doing mostly farm, mechanical, and kitchen work I can't find a job in this college city. Even got my bartending license, and they say they only want to hire college students. I'm fuckin 24 and want to get back to long manual labor days and these faggots won't let me work hard, it's frustrating, can't even get a retail job because they bumped minimum to 10$ causing all these stores to barebones staff.

>they're not getting married because they can't afford it
you do realize you can get married for 100 bucks, right? there's no need for lavish parties and 100 guests

Because we as a generation let it happen. When were were growing up the internet was in its infancy - it grew with us and us with it. But enter the millenials and it's all there now, our legacy, our path cut through this new technology and they're following behind but they aren't having to learn or adapt - or rather the path they're cutting through time is one of permenante offence at the inequalities of the world both percieved and imagined. the outcome of this generation will be a general acceptance of all - and unfortunately it will bring with it those who abuse such a system.

>you're refugees
Ameritard detected.

I pay 17 an hour start nobexperience cause i want people to stay and learn. And then we have the self entitled cunts like you who will float from job to job always saying my boss was an asshole. You deserve your 8 bucks snowflake.

Not user, but what does marriage time and divorce cost?

>we stronger males
you're pussy

Stop being nigger

Onterrible canada

so what's the solution? have war all the time?

Once did a construction job for two years. Stopped after the 50 year old guy working there was no longer able to work due to destroyed back by lifting shit every day. Enjoy it.

OH NO OP! Has life gotten to the point where we don't need to worry about dying from wars, poverty, or disease? Stupid millennials, they get to enjoy their world and complain about it instead of dying in a useless war.Those stupid pussies, they should be real men like you op!

choose the non autist one next time

No back in those days people actually believed in things cared about other people and actually raised their families the Libs and Dems tricked people into letting the GOBERMENT start raising their families and everyone kicked back and started thinking of only themselves what have you done for me lately's always expecting something instead of working tword something.

The most beta thing said on Sup Forums today
Calm down simple simon your tendies will be ready soon then u can go back to your eugenics fantasy

would you say...

they offend you?

Yeah I don't believe you. The highest paying construction jobs I've had range from $8-$11. Backbreaking work in the hot sun and cold snow.

And of course only the owner's son ever gets promoted, not you. The guy actually doing work. And they might teach you stupid shit like how to replace an outlet, but anything really complicated is a 100% trade secret. Blood relatives only.

You're a fucking retard LOL.

Plenty of people have worked way harder than you ever have or will, yet get paid shit.

You have a good paying LUCKY job, not because you """"work hard""".

Why do rich aspies always convince themselves that their luck is merit?

Yeaaaaaaaaaa not really but good attempt

niggers

no u

faggot

Look dude. I've worked hard my whole life. I've had my fair share of work for one lifetime, and all it did was get me nowhere several times over.

Now all I care about is siphoning as much tax money from welfare and benefits as I possibly can, just like niggers and communist cops and government workers. I literally do not give a single shit.

My ultimate goal is getting out of the USA. I have no interest in working hard anymore. Work doesn't pay.