How could this have happened Sup Forums?

How could this have happened Sup Forums?
We just always tell white males they're garbage of the world and constantly spit in their faces.
How does this keep happening?
I'm just flabbergasted Sup Forums, what could it be? hmmmmm.

Good for him, he did what more of us should

Oh shut up you whiney little bitch. White male or not he was obviously mentally unstable and the gun laws make it too easy for nut jobs to get a hold of em.

be careful now son, don't go accidently acting tough in real life.
You might actually have to see someone face to face

This kid didn't kill anyone because people were insulting whites. He's just crazy. Most white people are above getting upset over the liberal race wars.

well you can't really find too many accurate facts because everyone has a narrative.
Left says the was a white nationalist association
Right says that never happened and he's a beaner.

You fucked with the white kid again. keep it up, you can always pay in more school children

>cruz
>white
hey wait a minute

Everyone should work or volunteer in a state psychiatric hospital or something like that for one day. A ton of people have varying degrees of mania and psychosis. We always dance around it mental illness isn't just mental illness. Millions of people are absolutely fucking crazy. If we help them and have more avenues for hospitalization and rehabilitation it will prevent more of these things from happening.

This is not acting tough you little faggot this is called debating over Sup Forums. If this is what you call tough then you seriously need to get out more.

>picture
>white
shame you're retarded.
I'm guessing all the black people with white last names after slavery are white too right?
Fucking retard

The vast majority of gun violence is carried out by people who are not mentally ill

>The only one acting like a whiny bitch on this thread
>This is how everyone talks

Do your homework kiddo, don't save it for sunday

That is a gross overstatement. If someone is willing to gun down a large number of people they barely know, I'm pretty certain they're not mentally stable.
IShiggyDiggy

Do you come to threads to ignore OPs post but get ludicrously snobby with other users behavior?

You haven't been here very long have you :)

Do you want a good boy sticker for your oh so clever analogy of children's homework?

LOL he mad ExDee

Pls show me how to be a scrublord like u daddy

Jesus fuck leave now

This had nothing to do with color. This was a kid with a scrambled brain with a side of fucked up life. Someone in his life should have known he shouldn't have that rifle and taken it. Yes the FBI could have done better but the people around him fucked us.

Come off your high horse m8, OPs thread is clearly pretentious anyway. Dont the k it matters if someone calls OP out for being a fag.

Keep it up you're really antagonizing the 12 year olds

separates them from the men so I know who I'm talking too.
Works like a charm

The FBI fucked this up so bad........ What the fuck do we pay them to do exactly? besides eat doughnuts and get stupid haircuts

To be honest anyone retarded enough to even post in a thread like this has to be underage... Especially op

Says the friendless fat fuck that girls pointed at and laughed at. You showed everyone

>triggered

He was adopted because his white meth head parents didn't want to spend their coors money on baby formula

Doesn't matter the elites don't have consequences.

I'm still taken back by the kid that got sued by ea for "Wired currency fraud conspiracy" when he hacked a bunch of fifa coins or something.
EA... EA.. sued for "Wired currency fraud conspiracy".
Take that in for a minute

Kek americans are such fags

yes you seem very triggered, you should seek help

By definition anyone willing to do this is mentally ill. But aside from you being a moron most mass shooters had a history of mental illness

This. Thank you.

You are the poster child for late term abortions. Too bad your mother couldn't suck a couple more dicks to pay for an abortion

Here me out on this...

The FBI was tipped twice... on 2 separate occasions.... that this kid was going to shoot up innocent people... They did nothing

All they would've had to do was look and they would've seen red flags.... but they didn't

So was it incompetence and laziness? Or was it a conveniently "look the other way" situation? sounds like some Alex Jones shit but you really have to ask yourself why the fuck they ignored 2 specific tips and the cops were there 39 times

The only thing that could make everyone around you or that you've come into contact with happy is your suicide. So I guess keep on living and making everyone upset.

>liberal race wars

You've got your head so far up your ass, you can almost smell your own breath again.
Most people here still use the word "nigger" frequently, alongside "spics", "towelheads", "mudslimes", "pajeets" etc. You believe in the infallible white race, who can do no harm, everything is circumstancial, except your superiority, but then it's the liberals who started a race war. You fucking snowflake can't take your own medicine if you had to, obviously you can't even reflect on what you're handing out yourself. How can you be so delusional.

yes but the majority of these kinds of shootings are

nobody uses those words in private lol... u think whites are so evil don't you? we're not obsessed with race like every other culture... that's why we fucking started multiculturalism

Agreed, the only whites that are bothered by race differences are the small cocked ones and the majority of Sup Forums

if you think that any bias against whites exists in any part of this society, then ur a nazi and a paranoid tinfoil hat racist and ur unamerican

Niggers, spics and mud races hate themselves so much that their delusions project that hate into white people so they don't just all commit mass suicide. It's they same reason they steal and live in ghettos they subconsciously want to die

>Left says
>Right says

Don't politicise facts. This is a stupid thing to do. The facts are there, what you make of them is your narrative. He trained with an extremist right wing militia. He held at least some extremist right wing believes. He was a MAGA boy. This can be proven alone from his social media. Of course there will be people who try to spin this thing around, probably the same people who say that the underpayed and overworked teachers should be required to be trained in armed combat.

he could fly away

read 1984 by george orwell.
They keep chipping away at your rights until they have you under their boots.
Once they have you there, it'll take the blood of way too many men to undo the damage

your projections sound pretty rough.
hope things get better

he was a bitter incel just like a lot of losers here.

a true beta cuck :(

he will finally lose his virginity soon though. in prison.

oh but of course mast- erm.. I mean honest and integral mainstream media!

If only dee FBEYES had investigated a YT commentz!

Your intro to psych doesn't make everyone hate you any less. The best you can say is "projecting" because you know its true. Even multiple people in this thread already think youre unlikable and annoying.

Hey shoot the messenger all you want

How many youtube comments specifically say they want to become professional school shooters anyway

>"even multiple people..."
>you're the only one I've been replying too and that you can even tell.

if you need to vent about your life and how you chased any even possible friends or family away I suggest you see a therapist.

I can't help you with your mental issues mate, sorry.

Nothing will happen because no one wants anything to happen.