no rekt thread? cmon b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post women getting btfo

lucky you I wanted to start one but now i can post em in here

lite em up

hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahhahahahhaa

Guys stop. You're being bigots. Islam is the religion of peace. You just don't understand their culture.

before the throw looks like the suspect lifted up left arm from the car and was reaching for the police officers head/face or arm. was justified. don't resist arrest and you won't get subdued. he's lucky the officer didn't step back draw and shoot him. if suspect not yet cuffed and searched for weapons then resisting arrest and reaching for something while being detained is reasonable cause to escalate force.

obey the police while being arrested. argue when you have an attorney. during arrest is not the time to debate and you will get injured or worse.

Only good thing about niggers: they like to kill each other.

So where did this happen? Those plates aren't from the US but they had guns. How is that possible?

lol... canadian cops rule

lol the dogs all like 'peace'

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Wut?

Did he stab that dude?

the U. S. isn't the only place on earth with guns, you fucking twit

yes

This

Because criminals can always get a hold of guns. Which is why being legally armed and trained is important

what a shame that you can't upload audio

>a slave has no right to defend himself or even object against master whatever the latter does to the slave

in the video there is a huge crack sound but without audio you cant hear that

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What do you think is funny faggot?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA

>implying the bible isn't lousy with this shit and the only reason it's not around is violent reformation and we've kicked the church so hard in the gonads it has to go to Africa and south America to boost it's numbers

you have rights and should exercise them. but the police have a lot of deference in the court system during the time of arrest and taking you into custody. until you are detained and the situation is 'safe' they are given broad leeway to exercise force if they feel threatened. The mere initiation of an action that resists arrest is enough to escalate.
In police training they are taught that many officers die in simple traffic stops/arrests gone bad. Until they have you cuffed and in custody they are on high alert and are trained to be nervous and ready to react. they all know or have heard of someone who died during what started as a simple arrest.

if you are being placed under arrest shut your mouth and comply with their instructions. once you are in custody make your phone call, get a laywer, and the courts will sort it out. if you were wrongfully detained you will have your day in court.

if you resist arrest you will get hurt or worse and the police will not be found guilty of anything. when you resist arrest they have the right to put you down. do not resist during the time of arrest.

Not even hit fault. The other two guys moved and it gave in to his momentum. If it was sandwiched between two unmovable walls he would have dusted that wood plank

Dude got it EASY, in brazil/cartel terms. Just one to the dome and it's over

protip: pay your dealer

>but without audio you cant hear that
Wow. Thanks for explaining. How are people like you this fucking stupid?

people like you pointing out people like him are even more stupid u piece of shit, please kys

People like you pointing out people like him pointing out some ignorant shit is fucking stupid. Pls kill yourself asap

I go on LiveLeak everyday. But somehow I never find a Horible video compared to the ones posted here

Found the autist

story?

you will think of me your whole life now, be scared im around the corner waiting to cut of your head

backstory?

fuck your mother piece of shit

Looks like a woman kicking another woman on the tracks and then she's killed by the train that hits her.

Well... I can tell you that even our pigs (one of the worst worldwide excluding maybe Equatorial Africa and Latin America) aren't that cowardly and trigger happy. How do these cowards even get hired in a high-risk profession?

t. retard

LMAO

i dont know for sure but i might have autism
she had mental issues, she even tried to push another passenger into the rails

kek

Can't trust roasties

>not even his fault
What, running full speed into a 20 cm thick plank? Did he not notice it was there? He couldn't have ment to break that thing with his chest, that would be just retarded

there is no info why he did it sorry

Damn... story?

That bitch was encroaching upon his area of business.

You can post vids with audio on /gif
/gif often has rekt threads

>Mexican pretzel

What the FUCK! What country was this? Pls tell me he did something to deserve it like being a pedo or snitch or gang member or something

>when you have to pee really bad, but the movie hasnt finished yet

www bestgore com/bloody-injuries/egypt-pharmacy-attack-business-ransack-group-arm-machete-cctv/

he insulted muhamed

D-does brown skin means danger?

Rekt breads are so 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

D-does brown skin mean danger?

alrighty

This board is full of little faggots who can't do shit.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

third world country: Brazil

What happened here?

So the train killed her

It's Brazil. A third-world country full of low IQ niggers. It's a recipe for disaster.

It's a broken system.

KEK!!!

Made by Chinks on Earth.

dubs, plus there was only one fat girl, def not america...
Can't be brazil either, very strict gun laws...

Ok Internet. That's enough for me today.

www bestgore com/murder/two-young-man-assassination-quiet-street-rio-de-janeiro-brazil/

its not American U dumb, its maple syrup.

prob raped a lil too tho
(fucked the new hole in her hand)

see

seriously what's the deal with darknet gore? Why tf wouldn't it be on the clearnet unless it also involves CP? I realize there's probably some murderers who post their shit there to not get caught and maybe some top secret human experiments, but i'd assume they get leaked on the clearnet right? there can't be any non CP gore that is not also on the clearnet right?