Say something ivan

Say something ivan

>men should be beautiful
Op, you're a faggot.

I'm not lagarfeld stupid turk

You're still a faggot tho.

This guy is a fucking vampire

>(born 10 September 1933) is a German fashion designer, artist, and photograp..
he got a war trauma

Acutally Russian girls are totally overrated. Been there more than once and the only thing they have going for them is that there are literally no fat girls. Last time I was there I saw 1 fat women in 1 week (away from your average Babushka, old Russian women are ALL fat) So there is a lot more in the 4-6 (read: doable) range than in Germany or other western countries, but top tier qts? Disappointed.

something

why are babuškas fat tho

Russian cuisine is so horrible that I doubt you can even get fat off of it

he is right though.

we russian '"men'" are hideous subhumans. we are so glad that Men of other ethnicities breed russian women so the future generations will definitely look better.
we are thankful that You Guys let us raise Your kids and provide for them.

he's a giant faggot why listening to him. Also i've seen irl some russian men, they are not ugly, some have great facial trait some don't but they tend to not give a fuck about their apparence because it's seen as being gay to take care too much of yourself (it was the same in france 30 year ago). Where the beauty of russian women come from if their men are ugly ?

She's not more pretty.

>Where the beauty of russian women come from if their men are ugly ?
What makes russian men ugly is exactly the same things that make russian women look beautiful, Ivan.

you mean ugly men make beautiful girl ?

Babushka menu:
Bread
Potatoes
Sugair
Oil
>""""""""""""""""""We"""""""""""""""""

>Russian men are ug-

Karl Lagerfeld is known to lie about his age. He's even older than is officially published. Maybe he served in the closing days of the war...

Common, you know I am right.
I mean yeah, you can stick your dick in pretty much anything between... 18 and 30 that you see on the street, just because they are not fat and somewhat care for their looks. But 9-10/10s? They are just as rare as in the rest of Europe.

Don't forget Smetana.
I always have the feeling they put it on anything. Especially in winter.