Why is this generation, especially young woman, so fucking diluted...

Why is this generation, especially young woman, so fucking diluted? They honestly think that people will just hand them over free shit just for having tits. Wtf is wrong with society in the US today? What caused this incredible narcissistic streak in younger people today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp24qI7G7fQ&index=13&list=PLl65BW6UcJNwTJOZqxBFOHY4vQyCuRncS
ndtv.com/offbeat/pretty-girl-in-search-of-rich-husband-gets-reality-check-from-j-p-morgan-ceo-555195
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is with girls and dogs lately?

On Tinder here, every fucking girls profile says something like "I will prob swipe right for ur dog lmao =^)"

It's fucking weird as shit. It's like they want to fuck the dogs or something.

The baby boomer generation coddled women and it got out of control. Now its so bad that little boys think its cool to become a woman. WW2 era men knew how to keep their cunts in line.

>They honestly think that people will just hand them over free shit just for having tits.

How is it free shit? She's offering sexual favors in return.

Time to dump hilarious tinder profiles?

Theyre turning into niggers or spics on pol.. Everyting is bait and meant to antagonize people. Its getting really annoying now with this passive aggressive twitter-tier fucking bullshit

The post obviously indicated she refused to offer sexual favors

>diluted
>deluded

They're not that deluded.. They actually get that stuff..

Remember you're the privileged one goy..

So much of the bedrock of modern civilisation has been hacked away. What's one more slash in this death of a thousand cuts?

Its code for Dtf/slut

Tinder operates on a fucking code system that is unspoken.

>She's offering sexual favors
>handjobs only

no thx I can do that better, myself

she's too ugly for yacht. she should have just stuck with something more her league

oooh hand jobs for 100 bucks.. Sure sounds enticing!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp24qI7G7fQ&index=13&list=PLl65BW6UcJNwTJOZqxBFOHY4vQyCuRncS

I only date women with 1:1 dilutions.

Guys, do this to any slutty woman you find on Tinder

Who remembers when the CEO of JP Morgan BTFO gold diggers?

ndtv.com/offbeat/pretty-girl-in-search-of-rich-husband-gets-reality-check-from-j-p-morgan-ceo-555195

>because seeing women as objects only for sex hasn't been a part of human society from the begining

>i'm a transfeminine human
>human
>needing to state this

Well no fucking shit. What else would you be, a beaver?

It shows the man has disposable income and the girl doesn't have to like you for you

I'd fuck her if I was drunk enough.

because the modern age recognizes shit like this

A lot of these women are going to commit suicide when their looks are depleted in a few years.

> diluted

>made you reply

I have genital herpes and I have a plan of my own, hehe. Gonna get really fit, and rich. Then go around and give young good looking girls like this herpes as a hobby. Hehe, oh yeah. Who's the man?

You're the one who posted this bait thread you nu/pol/ cuck

>It's like they want to fuck the dogs or something.
You have been watching too much common filth user

that is so fucking genius
dont even care how much of a cuck I am, if I wasnt emotionally attached to her I would fucking pull this in a heartbeat

Ill find you and end you you fucking piece of fucking filth, waste of sperm

She hasn't felt the burn of cardio since she was probably 3.

Guys literally give girls free shit look at those shit tier women with twitch accounts getting thousands of dollars in donations from pathetic betas just to hear her say their username or whatever it is it's pathetic and this shit won't stop until men put an end to it.

They aren't delusional. This whale probably has a 99% success rate when trying to sleep with non famous non pro athlete black males.

I hope she gets used up, her beauty fade away, and stay single in her 50's realising that she is just an used up whore.

Her desc. is pretty funny, though.

I #FeeltheBern on my retinas from the mere sight of that ambulocetus.

Teach me the secrets

>Colorado

REEEEEEEE FUCKING TRANSPLANT FAGGOTS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE AND TAKE DENVER AND BOULDER WITH YOU

FINALLY! note I know how to get paid to shitpost here

Bullying would prevent this. Bullying is really important in our society and it should not be prevented. Bullying improves the society, only the fittest survive.

dude weed lmao

POO IN THE LOO

Tinder really needs a laugh track

Even her phone is fat

is it me being deluded over being used to colombian women or this is a 6.5/10 at least demanding very special treatment?
could she really pull this off?
are there rich guys that desperate?

Yeah, niggers will literally fuck anything.

If a rich guy invited her over, talked with her and make her want to have sex for money (making it looking like it was not him giving the idea, trying to avoid entrapment) if this was recorded would she go to prison for prostitution?

>poly
Aka cuck

>diluted

>22

At least 42.

Hopefully its the one on the right.

It's the guy

because pathetic worthless men actually shower them with money lol

Came here to post this. You beat me to it.

Bullying probably caused that shit, you cuck

I've seen plenty of women on tinder that say things like "swipe right if you have a boat", it's not even all that rare.

Women only care about what YOU can do for THEM.

Women don't care about your story or your struggle or whatever. If she can meet trust fund Chad she will, she doesn't care if he paid for his 30k boat himself or not.

topkek

>Ted
holy shit

>a fucking leaf