Amazing season

>amazing season
>6th in the league
This is just sad at this point.

You're surprised by that? Have you ever read a manure fan on spee?

Anyone who doesnt know shit about football would think they're the Ajax of Van Gaal

excuse me sweetie but winning the Sky Summer transfer window, McDonalds charity shield and Disney Mickey Mouse cup is a treble whether you like it or not

>Community Shield
>EFL Cup
>Europa League
>"treble"

I think that's the most pathetic "treble" possible. The only way it could have been more worthless is if they had won the UEFA Super Cup instead of the Europa League.

>Community Shield
>literally a charity game

>Manchester United are not the team who has to play three years in a row in the Europa League
Who not?

>2nd rate international cup
>2nd rate national cup
>meme trophy

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''treble'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

*Why

>win euroleague
>get qualified for CL next season

>implying they won't choke against Ajax in the final

Someone didn't tell him that Manchester United are no longer a big club anymore.

They should just call it Champions League 2 then everyone will realise it's a worthless waste of time

>Win three pieces of silverware
>'oh you can't call it a treble XDDDD customers XDDDDDDDd because its not a real treble XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd

Fuck me /shitpee/ get a grip

CONTE BTFO

POOP BTFO

PLOPP BTFO

POOPETTINO BTFO

MAN UNITED TAKES THE TREBLE

it's not like united haven't won the real treble anyway. liverpools "treble" was only mocked because they kept comparing it to the actual treble.

fact of the matter is, winning the EL would be the difference between a completely woeful season and a pretty good season. the prize of CL football is the biggest reason why.

Winning the EL is like literally winning a 4th place trophy

>amazing season
>second in the europa league

Since all third-place teams in the CL group stages get demoted to the Europa League and everyone else doesn't, it's fair to say that those 16 clubs in the CL knock-out stages are all better than any team in the Europa League. So winning the Europa League is actually like finishing 17th in the league, which would get you relegated.

Most be the shittiest treble ever

>treble
The absolute state of Manure

That is the most pathetic "treble" I've ever seen.

sad!

>Utd Fan goes to restaurant
>Waiter gives him knife, fork, and spoon
>"BE AFRAID"
>"TREBLE WINNERS"
>"Can I have chopsticks please, Groly groly"

>poor mans Champions League
>poor mans league cup
>a one off charity event
>no league title

FANTASTIC YEAR LA

GLORY GLORY

MAN

UNITED

MOTHERFUCKERS >:)

>treble
fifa should give this faggot a 6 month ban

>the treble

Arsenal win the emirites cup every year

It doesn't give them a double when they couple A LITERAL FRIENDLY TROPHY with something like an FA Cup win

>So winning the Europa League is actually like finishing 17th in the league, which would get you relegated.

not even manure costumer but i would rather win the europa league every season and finish 6th than winning nothing and finishing 2nd like tottenham

Pogba finally surpass Henderson at most pass

>But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

>"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."

>mourinho himself and his fans actually buying it

changing of subject, the sky is blue

*contradicting

Who needs a trophy, when you have the Pogba dab?

The Europa League was considered to be an embarrassment for every high profile big club just two years ago. UEFA had to force teams to actually put their A teams in it by giving the winner a CL ticket. The fact that it's suddenly all high regarded by United fans, even though Mourinho himself has said the EL is a fucking meme compared to the CL, just shows how bad of a season United have had.

some good memeing is gonna happen if they win the "treble"

Not even a Customer but

Europa League is better than top 4 apart from winning the league...

>taking generic PR shit seriously
Welcome to your first day of watching football, hope you enjoy your stay

That's even worse

United used to be the kings of English football, now they're parading charity match trophies around?

>treble

ITT: ABU damage control

yeah, i bet their clubs dont have a dabbing school, never mind a dab university

SEETHING

Really makes you think doesn't it?

>but we won the transfer window, 2 mickey mouse cups and a friendly trophy
>WON THE TREBLE #POGBOOM WONDER WHEN ZLATAN WILL BE BACK TO SCORE SOME CRAZY GOALS

mancs dont say la you fucking inbred

So, Mou plea for match start earlier is rejected. Has he tried, I don't know, plant a bomb in Old Trafford?

>winning yoropa league makes up for the fact that you spent 100mill on a dabbing Sissoko and finished 6th while the entire starting 11 combined for Spurs were transferred for like the same price.

$0.05 cents deposited into your Man U Fan Account Customer!

>Manure has to now compare their season to Tottenham's

>winning Europa after playing boring ass football means that you had a better season than Spurs
>Spurs were competitive all year +54 GD and went undefeated at home in their final year at WHL

>Spurs were competitive all year +54 GD and went undefeated at home in their final year at WHL

coool what trophy do you get fr that?

top customer

I remember when teams tried to actively avoid finishing in the Europa league spots.

Nice what trophy did they get?

Well, it's not like he actually used the term 'treble' himself.

He just described the Community Shield as a trophy and said that it would be nice to add the Europa League to it and the League Cup at the end of the season.

cool what trophy do you get fr that?

Being second in the Premier League is much better than winning the poor man's FA Cup and being runners-up in the poor man's Champions League.

this hue is a top lad

Spurs have won two trophies in the last 25 years (the League Cup, twice). They haven't won a trophy since 2008. A second place finish would mean nothing to a big club experiencing that kind of trophy drought. It only means something to Spurs because they're a small club with a small-time mentality.

For reference, Arsenal have finished second 6 times, Manchester United 5 times and Chelsea 4 times in the last 25 years. None of those second place finishes represent a landmark for any of those clubs. Because the expectation is that they attain more than that.

And say what you want about Manchester United's progress in the minor competitions, but a League Cup + Europa League win would be more impressive than the last 25 years of Tottenham's history put together.

Yep. Tottenham are shit and have been shit for a while. But we're not talking about what's happened to these clubs before. We're talking about what's happening to them RIGHT NOW. And right now, Tottenham have had a better season than Manure.

I mean, It worked last time

Nice but what trophy did they win

watch Missitaryan bottle it like the beta bitch he is

liverpool's treb had the fa cup league cup and europa, which is still not the treble.
But liverpools had the fa cup instead of the community shield which is a bit different, if i remember liverpool won 4 cups that season, they won the super cup too.
The fact of the matter is that united are a joke at the moment we all can have a laugh

not amazing but also not a bad season. won silverware and qualified for the champions league. pretty sure that's what their target was at the beginning of season. next season however if they spend the money that looks like they will anything but league/QF CL would be considered a failure.