So i putting air in my tires and found this on the ground

So i putting air in my tires and found this on the ground.
I quickly grabbed it without looking, excited i got $100.
I get home and see this shit!

Had anyone else seen this before.

this asian print on it is throwing me off. I thought maybe it was a coupon but it says legal tender and all that nonsense. I'm wondering if it's worlds shittiest attempt at counterfeit.

Can someone translate?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbooks.org/esylum_v17n07a21.html
peninsuladailynews.com/crime/clallam-sheriffs-office-warns-of-counterfeit-bills/
staradvertiser.com/2015/11/24/breaking-news/police-warn-of-counterfeit-100-bills-being-passed-on-kauai/
google.gr/search?q=hundred dollar bill with chinese writing&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj117Gezq3ZAhVFDCwKHZIrBhsQsAQILA&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roughly translates to "benjamin franku preez fuk my sideways pussy"

it's legit tho

its translates to
"OP is a faggot"

>Can someone translate?
It says "OP is a fag and is heading to prison because he possess counterfeit currency". Take that shit to the cops or burn it or something.

it says the bill has been contaminated with a bio weapon

This is what I got from translating the characters via image. I don't know what the middle to characters are but kinda weird.

Wtf?

Also in Chinese it means something else

I wonder if it really is a coupon of some sort

I'm assuming that's Chinese for "void - not legal tender"

Some weeaboo faggot would probably pay 200 dollarydoos for that.

OP, just take it to a bank. They will tell you if it's real. I've gotten lots of realy money with stupid shit stamped on it.

coinbooks.org/esylum_v17n07a21.html

they're called chop marks. they most commonly appear on 20$ USD bills but sometimes show up on 50 and 100 bills. I've never seen one like that before as they are usually very small.

It's not a stamp. This is actually part of the print

Fake.
Look at the tear on the top.
It's printer paper.

Op your a fag and check this out:
peninsuladailynews.com/crime/clallam-sheriffs-office-warns-of-counterfeit-bills/

also there are some easy ways to tell if a bill is counterfeit. look at the front of the bill and look at the ink on the bottom right. when you move the bill around and look at that spot from different angles does the ink appear to change color? hold it up to a light source, can you see the band that is somewhat right of center? also when holding it up to a light source can you see a previously invisible portrait of Franklin? those are very hard to counterfeit and if you those check out they're probably good enough to fool anybody.

Op they are bank training notes used in china, somehow they got here, Most likely they are fake.

You can buy those shits on wish by the stacks.

They're fake, a novelty.

If you aren't willing to take the word of an anonymous internet post, take it to the bank and ask them. It's not illegal to have them- but it **would** be illegal to try and pass one.

It's fake, store I work at has been told to look out for these.

Wtf is a training note?

Notes they use when training clerks so they don't have to entrust them with real money, duh.

Just seems like a serious waste of time. Just watch them

Does it? They were not supposed to take the notes with them, yet here it is.

US is in such vast debt to China that China is literally starting to claim our land, legal tender, companies, etc as their own.

dont worry OP youll be chinese soon.

Good point

Probably better off asking Sup Forums

It's fake. Chinese stores sell this shit in various currencies.

Pic related. Exact same print.

nigga that shit is fake af

check this out OP
staradvertiser.com/2015/11/24/breaking-news/police-warn-of-counterfeit-100-bills-being-passed-on-kauai/

google,find out how it workks faggot op
google.gr/search?q=hundred dollar bill with chinese writing&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj117Gezq3ZAhVFDCwKHZIrBhsQsAQILA&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=_

I can tell it's not legit just from your shitty image. It's not cotton rag with the appropriate color variances.
It looks like it wouldn't even feel the same.
Give it to a prostitute for services rendered.

Gosh man you are dumb. Give up, it's fake money, the writing obviously says "fac simile" or something, enough of this you got important things to do

>this
Just remember to record raping your sister and post it here before you an hero.

its fake dipshit,just google ''hundred dollar billwith chinese letters'', you make me sick

When you work in popular port cities or at high international tourist spots there are going to be foreigners exchanging currency so it's important to know fakes from different currencies. This note was deemed fake by an Asian bank abroad

别担心

Go to a gas station and ask them to use their counterfeit pen on it. It looks fake to me

I just did it's fake

fun fact: this was left there on purpose, many counter fitters will leave fake bills around to get them into circulation before they start using them

It says chayyyyyyna

It's a training bill that we use to train bankers for fakes, not only by look but by feel. Also you can have it no issue. Just don't be am idiot and try to spend it.

Its a stamp. Bill looks real but I don't know.

>pic

Yeah

It says practice Kung fu, it is fake practice money for a martial arts film.

wrong hook

Call the FBI and let them know you found it.
You'd be surprised at how easily they can catch wind of "counterfeit" money.
Even though it's clearly fake and you probably wouldn't get in trouble for it, it'd still be annoying to deal with them.
Similar thing happened to my brother a while back.