I have no hope left. Things in Europe will only get worse...

I have no hope left. Things in Europe will only get worse. I was naive and thought my country could resist because Austrians are a relatively xenophobic people but the regressive liberals got through.
It won't stop. The immigrants will keep coming. They will keep flooding Europe and I can't do shit to change anything. I don't want to be here any longer. Are there any first world countries that have resisted so far?

@other Euros: What's your outlook on the situation in your country? Do you have any plans to leave?

I feel good seeing immigrants in my country, especially of black and brown colour of skin, because they are still rare here where i live.

What's it like in Poland? Do they cause any problems?

>Do they cause any problems?

Hell no. Poland takes only very nice and civilized foreigners. Most of black and brown people that i know come from other EU countries, they are corpoworkers here or students. They don't cause any problems, they are well-behaved and educated. Poland would appreciate more of them.

>I can't do shit to change anything
This is a LIE.

All you need is KILL.

In Poland only Poles cause problems, not foreigners

Were you the guy who wanted to kill himself live last week?

Fuck off we're full you fucking coward.

Stop running away from your problems you piece of shit.
Stand and fight.

STOP THE BOATS.

Fuck off troll. Stop bullshitting people. Also if you want multi -culti fuck off to western Europe or USA.

You can come here, one day we will take the fight back.

America's not much better. Our economic and income inequality situation is getting positively laughable at this point. More than half our population makes less than $30k and the price of everything just won't stop rising.

I am bullshitting nobody. All foreigners that i know and who live in my city are usually nicer and more civilized than average Poles. Maybe such nationalists like you should emigrate from here. Your political parties and organisations have around 0,1% of social support.

really, even the russians?

The left pushed policies of immigration here and we ended up with nothing but asians and indians who vote exclusively right wing.
NZ is the only country in the world where anti immigrant sentiments are now running through the left and therefore the media, and that's hilarious.
Their new solution for vote buying is advocating more refugees which has just alienated everyone even more, I don't think they will ever win an election again.

You can hear Russian language on construction sites very often here. They are normal workers, i don't see any problem with it.

All migrants are traitorous scum.

Emigrating makes you the same as the shitskins. don't fool yourself.

You can't hide form what is happening it will find you no mater where you go.

>They will keep flooding Europe and I can't do shit to change anything.
You can. Make yourself a local legend by murdering Muslims. When immigrants hear that people disappear by the hundreds, they'll avoid your area. People will be inspired by your example; they'll start to emulate you.

Make us proud, user.

Fucking spot on, based Russian.
Get ready to remove kebab and spread as much red pill to normies as you can , u Austrian cuck

Finishing my free degree and then Im out.

Either Middle Earth, Alaska, or Iceland.

Im out.

Austrians deserve whats coming their way.

Im sick and tired of this polarisation in society.

Either hippy leftist green cucks, or genuine retarded Proleten-Nazis.

2-3 years and Im gone.

Thanks Bulgaria, I hope you keep up the good fight and secure your borders. You are the front line of this invasion now. I'm glad it's you, because Bulgar's have the balls to do what is right.

Shits skins will be living in your house, going to your old school, walking the land that your forefathers fought and died for, and that you are too much of a pussy to stand up for.

Your are a coward, and a traitor.

>not false flagging white nationalists

come on burger

Hoping for Geert winning next elections, and Frau Merkel getting a heart attack because somehow, "wir schaffen das" didn't work. Then this catastrophe called the European Union might finally end.

>inb4 arrested and sent to tolerance camp

>Do you have any plans to leave?
I got plans to leave this realm of existence

Suicide baby

it's the only solution to this problem

watch leftists enjoy their living hell from heaven

> Implying anybody chooses where they are born
I could care less who walks this land

>implying anything other than my own wellbeing and happiness matters

Stay fucking deluded Ivan.

Society doesnt give a shit about you, why should I give a shit about society?

You Germans and your final solutions.

This desu. If you can't defend your country, and would rather flee than fight, you have failed at life.

>defend your country

How?

>suicide
>heaven

Alone?
Think more than 2 seconds, Australia.