/v4/ + friends

úchyl edition

dem thigs tho, she cant be older than 16, pussy must be tight af, dog bless this country

if a male baby is growing inside a girl with high testosterone, does that mean that baby is gonna become a manly chad?

no man, testosterone doesn't provide chadness while baby
you start becoming chad in puberty and it mainly depends if your father was a chad too

He'd probably become a freak, as women aren't supposed to be high test

noice

women have no effect on their baby regarding testosterone level because baby already produce their own needed levels of test and excess won't be used up
t. med student

I think it only affects the bone structure and not the amount of test that baby will have when it grows up

I was joking m8

where are you Pepik?

I know but I have to brag about being med student, understand me pls

ok have another (You) then

(You) too, czeched

>exam tomorrow

thanks, means a lot to me

what exam? I can pray for you if you want, or sacrifice a small animal if you're not religious

good arse, disgusting hair

>shitty hair
>nice bod
would happily do fellow pepik's gf

is this something like being vegan or reading game of throne books?
anyway, enjoy this attention: WOW, you are med student? that's really cool! you are cool!

kek top left corner
"tag all images with automobiles"

(czeched)
>státnice on Thursday

well its actually pretty shit
t. sister is a doctor

but he will get to fuck all the nurses

>tug klocuch znowu nagrywa jakosciowe filmy

>fuck a nurse
>das sexist
20 years in prison, lets not forget how progressive croatia is

you know me already better than anyone

that reminds me we should give some award to Martin, he represents our country better than most famous people
(yes he is slovak)

basic engineering
it's like learning a different language
I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for the lessons, I'm scientist, not a dirty wrench-monkey
Bc.?
It's really easy, don't worry about it, it you don't act as dickwad, you WILL do it
seriously, matura was probably harder

beat regards to your boy

we have great cliche in kekia
>his wife is nurse from Morava
you never hear
>his gf is nurse from Morava

>If your father was a Chad too

You mean genetically or behaviourally (so you'd theoritocally copy his actions)?

>Bc.?
yes
>It's really easy, don't worry about it, it you don't act as dickwad, you WILL do it
I'm not worried about the subjects themselves,
but the thing is my vedoucí práce is a fucking bitch and she absolutely hates me for some reason
she literally told me not to expect any support from her during obhajoba, since I didn't come in for consultations enough
tl:dr I'm slightly shitting myself

Henlo Jordan
both genotype and fenotype are very important in making you a chad, genes that you get from your chad-dad are just foundations on which your puberty mind can build a church of chadness by absorbing your chad-dad's behaviours

I'm bored, lets play some game. You tell me three of your hobbies (no Sup Forums) and i will tell you what kind of a person are you.

kys pedo

this

vidya
fugg

>football
>beer tasting
>collecting classic comic books
bonus
>history

>both genotype and fenotype are very important in making you a chad
so the level of moms testosterone affects manliness of a kid after all

You are a egocentric introverted neurotic with oridipius complex and questionable sexuality

she will probably ask for something she wanted to tell you during consultation and make you look like moron because you don't know it
but you won't fail because of it
>autistic vidya
>books
>fooling around in a garage/garden

that's equivalent of
>I like shopping and music
in grills

>politics
>tabletop games
>cooking

Football, Piano and Books.

ok pedo
>playing instruments
>karate
>writing

>fooling around in a garage/garden
you mean wanking or what

>hiking
>reading
>cooking

your turn, NSA

who dis

okay, vidya and manga, i can't think of a third hobby

>karate
lmao biggest meme ever, parents signed you up or peer preesure?

as far as we learned it in human biology glands for expressing male hormones are from your fathers Y chromosome so mom has nothing to do with your chadness

>t. karate dropout

Plain, boring NEET

Modern "introverted geek" normie

Pretty hard to base anything off "books" or "autistic vidya", but i'd say
Introvert with basic social skills but nothing more and with deep mental issues

well yes
also
>wood/metal working
>gardening
>general diy

>animo&mango
>attempts at working out
>learning (mostly slavic) languages
>is masturbation a hobby?

>Plain, boring NEET
wrong
plain, boring student

it was the only thing in my village besides football in which I sucked and I wanted to join something
Karate is not popular here so no peer pressure or anything, besides I'm now a black belt and if everything fails I can be a karate teacher

>Modern "introverted geek" normie
yeah add big town lower middle class millennial to it

>woke up
>hanged out for a while
>went to have svičkova for lunch
>went back to the room
>fugged for hour and half with a minor 5min break, came twice, lasted around half hour the first time
>went outside to walk
>went back, bought two pilsners and kebab because why not
>gonna eat it while watching serie while flushing it down with good cold beer straight from the fridge
rate and tell me your day, visegradians

>cycling
>drawing
>vidya

Tell me o wise Czech

>Traveling (I know it's such a meme answer but I travel A LOT for my business)

>Films - lots of em

>Attending psychology lectures at my local uni (even tho I don't go there )

It's actually quite filling, I felt full after it. It's knedliky with beef, cream and sauce

there was some really nice smelling chleb on the side but I couldn't eat even one full loaf because I felt so full

typical "weird kid" hobbies, you are shy with low self esteem but think very high of yourself at the same time

comfy day

>Introvert with basic social skills but nothing more and with deep mental issues
pretty accurate
I wouldn't say deep

Greek history
Building up my body
Very big fun

>not a real hobby
>not a real hobby unless you specify it
>that's just weird as lectures are waste of time

8/10 sounds like something I would do

>she will probably ask for something she wanted to tell you during consultation and make you look like moron because you don't know it
but you won't fail because of it
thanks for the encouragement user, I really needed that

is it the first girl you are having sex with? thats what i was doing with my first gf in hs, ow after a few girls sex isnt too important for me anymore

What constitutes a real hobby then user.. I could have said going to the gym or swimming but I said the 3 things I enjoy most. Hobbies don't have to be physical

>think very high of yourself
the rest is correct tho

skipped my post user?
Will not go without consequences

shitposting, making memes, anime

>is it the first girl you are having sex with?
yea, it kind of feels compensating for what I didn't do at all in any school years in my life as teenage guy. well, sex isn't what I imagined it to be anyway but it does feel really good. I wish it wasnt teplokaust though, the feeling of skin sticking on skin is fucking disgusting. I could see how it would become less important after a while.

nothing more to add user, i still think karate is a meme and you could do something nicer but if its working for you good luck
>mfw half of this thread have fucked czech girls

Recommend films

sorry didn't realise it was you that said that
>tfw my first fugg was my czech qt tourist at 16

>3 things I enjoy most.
and i like eating ice creams, does it count as a hobby to you? hobbies should be more specific/personal not something everyone likes/does

is your life center around tourism? also a story if you have time

and yeah I forgot, I play fucking curling for college team kek because I'm a tard for ball sports

Cooking/baking
Hiking
Languages

Bonus: movies

>listing your hobbies for some gay personality test
gay

think the best film i've seen recently was Forushande, kind of a mix of drama with "slice of life" i love how "indirect" everything that happens in there is

are you diaspora or paki?

Idk I thought my answers were pretty personal. You can't have a totally 100% unique hobby. If a person enjoys smoking Cuban cigars as a hobby I can't say "oh millions and millions of people around the world do that so that's not a real hobby", and to answer your question if you truly enjoy eating ice cream to a level that is personally fulfilling as an experience (to you - keyword) then it is your own personal hobby.

Frankly you sound very autistic and like someone I would avoid irl

neither

best racan gaem coming through

>tfw i lost my virginity at 20
>tfw 20 years old and getting closer with a girl for first time

for last 5 years i tried to get fucking good at League of Legends but my mentality is literally worst in the world (35+- perma bans for flaming kids) it seems like my career is coming to an end, but i refuse to give up, one fucking thing i want to do well in my life.

Im literally starting to exercise, have better diet and cure my mental problems so i can become better. My iron will is my best and worst quality

>35+- perma bans for flaming kids
do what i do, mute everyone at the start of the game

>vidya
>theater
>driving/cars

>drawing
I always liked drawing too, even though I'm shit at it
Draw us something, user

i am the cancer, not the others

thats what im talking about, to call something a hobby it has to be personal/fulfilling to you
saying that you like traveling says abolutly nothing about you, everyone likes travelling, how about "i like visiting historical places as im a huge fan of history" "i like visiting .... for..." etc

Sorry, i got un-bored for a while

Basically plain normie, but with some weird interests that he doesn't share with his friends

Socially autistic weirdo, who has some weirdo (and some normie) friends, but is otherwise despised

Typical uni student beta hipster

very aesthetic
lewd
LEWDDD