Album is out Nov 24. This is the cover

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/album/utopia/id1301580609
reddit.com/r/bjork/comments/75m2g1/heard_the_album_today/
youtube.com/watch?v=b-JzbmsYvYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a shit cover

bork bork brok

Can't wait but I kind of hate the cover, her recent photoshoots have been amazing, could've picked any photo from one of them and it would've made a better cover.

Looks about as shitty as her other album covers

ghrim cover wanna cancel my preorder fuck this fucking dumb bjork stupid bitch tryna be all cool hanging around with gays what the fuck is she thinking stupid idiot fuck arca fuck that cover jesus christ fuck this shit fuck bjork stupid idiot hate her now

it's just that shitty fka twins cover but with bjork
just

looks like a poster for the new Saw movie desu

i miss plain bjork, when she didn't wear outrageous dresses or tried making sporky covers

It feels like her going back to her earlier days when she'd transform into all these weird characters for her videos, or like the one on the Homogenic cover. It's not very pretty but it's kind of cute and it embodies the warm, positive outlook she's going for.

same. she's too tryhardy now. like a shitty david bowie wannabe

the homogenic cover is actually good tho this just looks like a fucking clown

Is that a bird fetus peeking out her collar

What the fuck is that fetus thing on her neck, and did it fall out of her forehead vag?

this is awesome

*listens to arca once*

Trying hard to get into the ascended LGBT/trans-everything community

shut the fuck up about the cover goddamn son

the fuck?

t-thank you Jesse Kanda

>when she didn't wear outrageous dresses or tried making sporky covers
... when? she stopped being boring and releasing bland electropop in the mid -90s lol wake up grandpop

yeah this

she had SOOOO much good visual content with the Dazed photoshoot and the Gate Dress and this album cover just seems... meh

maybe it will work better in context though, who knows

Calling it now. The album will be a total regurgitation of Arca's pre-existing sound, but will still end up being one of her better albums.

thank god we have grimes now, who took her place as the best art pop artist. no more artsy bullshit, but actual good songs.

even arca likes her

you're probably completely right. i think they had a good impact on each others music tho
go bait somewhere else pls

Is this better or worse than the vulnicura cover

Which Vulnicura cover are we talking here?

>cover's weird

"yah this album's gonna suk fuck Bjork grimes 4 lyfe haha Sup Forumscore guys"

dude i love gay people lmao

is this implying that she likes to get face fucked?

this. even fks twigs likes her. even joanna newsom likes her:
>I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.

>I started to think of it as waveforms. The violin is not an uglier sound than the flute, it’s just a jagged waveform instead of a smooth waveform. There are certain things that, musically, I prefer over others: I like music that is in tune, I prefer when singers are in tune, I prefer when I’m in tune. In terms of people today, as I said, I’m a little out of the loop, but I have noticed I’m really excited by the way that Grimes frames herself, and seems utterly disinterested in her own beauty, which is really exciting to me. Sometimes it’s useful for an idea, and then other times it’s not useful for an idea, and she seems unaffected either way. I like her music as well, and I like what she says.

>I’m super excited that Grimes is getting so much attention for her amazing production too because she’s super, super talented. And she does everything! She produces completely on her own.

>Jesse Kanda
what a hack

Bjork is more bae than ever, in her new album, BORK BORK THOM YORKE... coming this Novembork.

bjork is shit now but grimes really isn't any better

Take your pick...
My point is this is hardly a step down for her or anything. Like someone mentioned I got homogenic vibes right away. I don’t get what y’all are complaining about.
>oh noo bjork is being weeeird
>oh noooo bjork is subverting the concept of traditional beauty
Isn’t this why you all like her in part? What the hell

so 2017 is officially the year of shit cover art?

a lot of people like bjork two that's not an argument they're both shit

>homogenic vibes
this is nothing like the homogenic cover what are you on about

You're right and all, I think people are just put off by this cover because it's more obviously "clown-like" than her past ones.

Ultra HD!

grim

>relatively shit album name
>ugly cover
>boring, unoriginal single
killed all hype

>they're both shit
just your silly opinion

how the fuck is Utopia a bad album name

it's cliche
>inb4 she wanted that
not an argument

It's not *~*creative*~* enough, it needs to be either an incredibly obscure word or completely fucking made up. If she'd called it "Utopiscia" or "Eschatopia" or something there'd be no complaints

Oh come on man. It’s an offputtingly symmetrical frontal photo of her face that’s been subjected to an amount of makeup and editing to make it look synthetic. Use your brain.
Bjork fans confirmed for insecure, image-obsessed posers

the nerve of some of these people

>judging an album by it's fucking name

Fucking, so??? Not everything has to be "King Cocksucker Rapes The Hills Part 4.32"

>Oh come on man. It’s an offputtingly symmetrical frontal photo of her face that’s been subjected to an amount of makeup and editing to make it look synthetic. Use your brain.
brainlet. completely different shots, completely different aesthetic, the list goes on

>boring, unoriginal single
this. the first single was tuneless arty crap. bjork is finished as a relevant artist. she can't make a decent melody anymore to save her life.

It will never be her worst cover while this exists.

the bjork of human behaviour, hyperballad and joga is truly gone. sad.

she never made any music by herself to begin with lmao

The album’s pretty melodic according to people who’ve heard it and Björk said The Gate was a bridge from Vulnicura to Utopia, the rest of the album wont sound like that.

yeah, it was pretty bad.

Hhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i want to fuck that forehead

bjork is a law unto herself get real

great cover

thx bb

Important note.
itunes confirms that The Gate is track 3. itunes.apple.com/us/album/utopia/id1301580609
This means that this leaker from reddit may have potentially been the real deal:
reddit.com/r/bjork/comments/75m2g1/heard_the_album_today/

They included lots of details including other track names, there's a 10 minute track, the rest of the album isn't as "Arca" as The Gate, etc.

T H I S

There is no way this is the album cover

>This is the cover
lmao

baist redditor

They are the real deal, they mention song titles that weren’t confirmed until a recent magazine interview

>"Jesse, give me a look that says I love bats and gay peo-"
>"says no more, Björk-sempai"

looks like a clown. hopefully it will grow on me but it's kind of disgusting and seems very try hard

No need to split hairs. How autistic do you need to be to not even let people call these images “similar” and to point out the literal parallels? Jesus

lel

it doesn't matter. i just hoped for some good melodies. i know that she's able to make great songs. but it's like she rejects anything too melodic and prefers pretentious aimless songs. she became a parody of herself.

the homogenic cover is much more minimalistic and stylish, this is just over the top spammed with shit

I'm triggered by the fact she doesn't hold the flute with her other hand d e s u

otherwise it's a very pretty artwork: disturbing but beautiful (the pearls, the contrast between the weird white-y flesh and the dark-blue hair, the colorful palette, etc. she looks like a drag queen/mermaid from the deep seas)

>op: grime_z
lol

i wanted something sexy but all i got was this lousy clown

i wouldn't be praising her if i were arcan

>jesse kanda
all her covers look the same. they're painfully unoriginal. wish she chose someone better for this.

>arcan
youtube.com/watch?v=b-JzbmsYvYc

i miss alexander mcqueen

nice job user

his whole style is just a carbon copy of chris cunningham's lovecraftian abominations mixed with pseudo-80's neon aesthetics

BJORK SEASON APPROACHING

FUCK WHATEVER YALL BEEN HEARIN

>bjork will never make pop tunes again
Art music is such fucking cancer. She's been shitting on her legacy ever since Medulla. Don't expect this album to be any different.

>but it's like she rejects anything too melodic and prefers pretentious aimless songs.
god this is a gay reaction to have to one single

But Medulla and Vulnicura are good though?

fuck arca in all honesty

Track 5 is 9:46

woah bjork has throat cancer?

1 hour 11 minutes
Does this make it her longest ever album?

check this
Also there’s one particular song that’s her most melodic in years according to a magazine who’s heard it.

bjork really likes vagina imagery huh

The album’s going to have melody, someone who’s heard it says if you like Vespertine you’ll like this i since it’s really similar. Also press who’s heard it said it’s very melodic and Björk said The Gate sounds nothing like anything else on the album, and that it’s a bridge from Vulnicura

What's with SLAY QUEEN YASS posting in the comments?
Are these guys ironic or not? Can't tell honestly

No, gay people love her. Check out any thread on atrl about Björk or otherwise and it’s all they ever post.

The gays love mama Bork

why are gay people so shallow

being gay is a very effortful thing user

Apparently the version of The Gate on the album that you can buy now is a different mix to the single and video versions.