Why aren't you living in a cabin in the wilderness Sup Forums?

Why aren't you living in a cabin in the wilderness Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

morningchores.com/greenhouse-plans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Madre_Occidental
www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/industry/natural-resource-use/land-use/crown-land/crown-land-uses/residential-uses/residential
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i am

I see buildings in the distance. Thats not the wilderness.

morningchores.com/greenhouse-plans/

I'm only 25 minute walk to the public library.

a 200 people town isnt the wilderness user?

Where dis?

Wilderness implys nobody for miles.

eat it.

Because Im neither a hipster or a vegan soyboy.

no internet

Weird shaped rocks. Where is this?

i rly want to but money issues

looks like Wyoming or Utah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Madre_Occidental

because i live in a part of the world that's got running water and a working grid and see no reason to lower my living standard to "savannah nigger"

So lots of snakes and scorpions. You should move to the mountains of the pacific north west.

I do, solar, composting toilet, wood stove...it's a great life if you take a woman with you.

Get out before the race wars Bros, find a nice plot and strap up.

You could, its edible, but not entirely tasty.

It's my dream someday.

I thought filename was transhumans

There is no "someday" only right now. If you're not moving towards that dream you are never going to get there.

So how do I find crown land I want to buy and how do I give them the location? Would someone have to come in to set up my property boundarys?
www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/industry/natural-resource-use/land-use/crown-land/crown-land-uses/residential-uses/residential

>proceeds to gatekeep from mummy's basement in the city

Usually forest covered land is cheaper than plains. Just go to some place and ask the locals, then declare it a protected area.

I don't want locals. I want to be able to take a bath in a local lake with nobody able to see me.

You can't find a spot like that. That's geographically impossible. First most land is private, you can't just go squat on someones land and expect you're not going to have trouble or someone trying to torch your house when you're not there. Second if it's public land, you can't do that you'll get thrown in jail as soon as people hear or see you there too often and they'll demolish what you built so you can't squat there. Jesus I swear how juvenile are you people that you think you can just go live any spot you want? You'd piss more people off going to live in the middle of no where than if you slept on a side walk because if you lived in the middle of no where you'd have to resort to poaching, it had taken thousands of years of human evolution to come up with agriculture some fucking bum isn't just going to be able to go walk into the woods set up a cabin with a farm and not poach. You'd be breaking so many laws people would have you arrested just on principle.

>not owning your own books
kys

>www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/industry/natural-resource-use/land-use/crown-land/crown-land-uses/residential-uses/residential
You can buy government/crown land for residential use etc...