lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it's cool as fuck.

alot of things peer pressure, stress etc

I love my lung candy. Why do millions eat McDonald’s

peer pressure? WTF are you a drone?

Most of the time, it's by choice.

It's a relaxing addiction, and people who choose to smoke know the risks of doing so.

E-cigs and vaping just don't cut the mustard.

I've smoked a pipe for more than 20 years now. Pipe tobacco is produced by master tobacconists with decades of experience using many of the the same techniques as vintners, using recipes which are in many case 150+ years old.

On top of that, nicotine is a very pleasant drug; it mellows mood, boosting your energy while keeping you even and level-headed. It suppresses appetite, and has known anti-depressive and anti-psychotic effects.

And pipe smoking is a contemplative, meditative activity. It requires a very specific set of skills for restoring, cleaning, scraping, packing, tamping, lighting, and smoking which occupies the busy part of your brain, leaving you to think deeply and clearly.

"A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan." -- Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton

The Jews.

E-cigs and vaping will kill you. Look up butter lungs.

Because black lungs that are starving for oxygen is the smoker’s quest in life, and so it shall be.

Churchwarden master race here. A bitch to clean but nice and smooth. Like drinking an iced coffee instead of coffee that burns your tongue

You don't inhale vapor.

>butter lungs.
You mean popcorn lung, and there have been no cases of it from vaping so far

>It requires a very specific set of skills for restoring, cleaning, scraping, packing, tamping, lighting, and smoking which occupies the busy part of your brain, leaving you to think deeply and clearly.
Didn't know stoners were so skillful

What the fuck do you do with it then? Rub it on your nuts?

A full bent will give you the same cool smoke, with the advantage that you can carry it in your pocket. My favourite smoker is a full-bent apple Brigham Voyageur. Not an expensive pipe by any means, but nice, cool, reliable smoker with negligible gurgle.

I collect estate pipes, but only really cheap ones. I have a soft spot for old, blue collar basket pipes, the plain and perfectly servicable basket pipes that sat out on the counter at barber shops and tobacconists. You can pick one up for $10-$15 on eBay usually, or $20-$30 restored.

I've been a smoker for almost 20 years now. There were days when I would smoke 2 packs a day... Now I have decreased it to 1-3 cigarettes but I can't stop completely. Does anyone have an advice on how to completely get rid of this disguisting habit?

lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html
Try again, faggot

I smoked 20 a day for just over 10 years. Gave up like that. Easiest thing I've ever done

just because there is no cases of it doesn't mean its not happening.

There still hasnt been a case of it from vaping, and won't be for a while because popcorn lung takes years to take effect. Also only certain flavors contain the chemical responsible, so it is possible to vape with 0% chance of popcorn lung

Still makes it way to early to make a blanket statement like "vaping will kill you"

I vap cbd oil.

Do you do it for medical reasons?

>How is this possible that many Americans are unknowingly inhaling chemicals that can cause traumatic respiratory harm?

Because its not as bad as cigarettes.
Harm reduction tool.

it doesnt seem like it but its 50x more complicated with wooden pipes and pipe tobacco

After all of the warnings and disgusting pictures of its consequences, smokers still love sucking their lives away.

Truly a waste a life.

weak will. its why they started in the first place and why they can't quit

Nipple fixation mostly

>be an ignorant teenager
>try it
>start smoking occasionally
>start smoking more
That's how it starts

cuz they addicted. at the beginning, it tastes good. but then you hooked

can confirm this

i was smoking for 15 years... how the fuck is cool?

Oh no, diacetyl causes lung disease. There's trace amounts of it in vape, so we should totally ban e-cigs and stick with classic tobacco.
-- jews who own cigarette companies.

Because people. There isn't much to it.

I don't smoke because I don't want to. I smoke weed sometimes. I drink beers sometimes. I drink 35% jagermeister sometimes. I chew gum sometimes. Why I do it? No idea.

Cause I like sunsets but I'm too lazy to ever go outside unless Im forced either by work or a cig. I've seen so many fucking great sunsets. I'll let a few years go of old age to enjoy paintings so amazing in the sky.

>Most of the time, it's by choice.
I disagree wholeheartedly. It's a choice the first time you do it, before chemical addiction sets in.

>It's a relaxing addiction
That's a trick. Your chemical addiction causes stress and the nicotine makes the stress go away temporarily, which tricks your body into thinking you're relaxed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc

They're attention whores I guess.

What the fuck kind of logic is that? You can just walk outside and look at the sun without being a drug addict.

Why do people eat McDonald's?

Nikotin is nice stuff + Vaping is gay af

Because we need the nutrients from food.

HaHa, LOL
Guess you haven't seen Super Size Me

What he said

Usually because they get started when they're stressed or depressed over something, or because people around then smoke and then once they've been doing it for awhile it's just hard to stop. I started when I was 18 and my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me and now I've been doing it for like 6 years. I'm on the patch right now though. Trying to cut the shit out. When you've smoked a pack a day for years you feel so shitty once you don't have it for a couple days. Makes me just pissed off at everything and everyone and can't focus on anything. Once I'm done with the patch though and get it out of my system I'll be fine. I've been addicted to way worse shit and kicked it no problem. Cigarettes are just so tough because they're everywhere and they're something you do all day long just to feel normal.

Have you seen the movie where the guy just smokes cigarettes for a month instead of eating?

That movie is called The Machinist, but my point stands. We need food. Eating garbage food occasionally is fine. Smoking is never beneficial.

Why are people incredibly dumb?
Why do people self harm?
Why do people kill themselves?

Smoke a cig and find out

Smoking has been proven to effectively treat inflammatory bowel issues.

All throughout school I had been preached to about how awful tobacco was. I was 18 and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Some people would call it "the Streisand effect".

Neither is going on a roller coaster

just broke up with her

join for more
discord z8hA6gg

As far as I'm concerned, smoking has only been proven to have a mild, protective effect against inflammatory bowel diseases. It doesn't cure, nor does it outweigh the damage it does in other areas.

That said, I still smoke on a regular basis. It's a nice way to force yourself to have a quick break or chat with a fellow smoker. Also, when you've been drinking on parties, it's flatout nice and good for breaking the ice.

Combination of relaxing to breathe deep in and out, it’s habitual, there is a mild stimulation with the nicotine, and it’s addictive. What’s there not to understand you fucking imbecile

The look on her face says it all. She's like... why the fuck am I here in this gross ass place. lol.

I like being a drug addict. lol.

>peer pressure
I think youre in the wrong place, you must have been looking for /fa/

calms me down thats it

stress and a lot of anger issues
plus the bitches love it

Would you choose to die 20 years earlier if it meant that girls were slightly more attracted to you?