Science riddle

Science riddle

Only for people that are actually have high intelligence.

I put a cup on a scale, and i pour in 100g of water. The scale says 100g.

I weigh a 10 gram berry and throw it into the water.

Explain why a qualified scientist will predict that the scale would still read 100g, and why a young child would predict 110g.

nice bait.

hmm had some bluberry laying around, tried it, its kinda odd at the least

how the fuck do you bend your arm that way

This shit ain't that hard , the blueberry absorbs the 10g water that's why it doesn't increase the weight

that's because your scale is shitty and not equipped to detect small changes.

no. Don't you even know geography? blueberries are 90% of water so the amount of water changing is so minimal that it doesn't show on the scale.

Maybe water tension. just as pond skipperbeetle things.
The blueberry is resting on the water so it is not compressing the liquid in the space and forcing it down. Like pond skippers legs stay afloat.

Is it because the bouyant force acting on the blueberry cancels out the gravitaional force?

fucktard, isn't it obvious? The assignment only has 1 significant number so a qualified scientist would round it down to 100.

>real shit

it is because of blueberries have 0.3mg of iron in them and the scale levitates the blueberry with electromagnetic field.

bait

Don't you even know astrobiology ?
When something absorbs water it creates an gap to fill that gap more water is required , and to fill the gap created by that more , so in short some water is gone via this process 90% each time , that's why it can add up to 10g.
>Stupid sarcasm ,dude

the blueberry is a bait and baits have invisible string holding them in the air so in the reality it doesn't even touch the water?

genious.

The scale doesn t work. If you put a cup on it with 100gr of water, there s no way it shows 100gr on the screen.
Then, add a fucking elephant if you wish, it will still weigh 100gr according to your shitty fucking gay ass scale.

the blueberry doesn't go in the glass but behind it. Because you can see through glass the observer thinks it is in the water when in reality it isn't.

This aggressive user's response is so fucking satisfying for op's faggy question, I ask that he continue to insult op.

I like this answer best

wat

Because God. Or aliens. Maybe Trump.

How do you qualify a scientist? Trump's #1 Genius Scientist!

that's not a fucking scale. That is a door to the room 100g but it fell over