>work everywhere I go
>any type of work mostly nightlife
>It's been 6 years on the road
>I speak 4 languages fluently
>lived 10~ different countries
>been scuba diving, paragliding, skydiving, etc
>fucked more than 100~ girls from 30 different countries from 1-10 hotness
>done all the drugs
>met the widest spectrum of people from different ages, races, cultures and backgrounds
>27 y/o now, doing private security
>still no professional career
>risky, but well paid, 1 month holidays every 3 months.
>next holidays coming soon
>round trip flight tickets wherever I want to go
>wat do?

I'm kinda bored of this life Sup Forums, sometimes I think about how I fucked my opportunity of becoming a recognized professional, finding a wife and having a home.
Yet this is mostly what I was running from when I left.
What should I do?

>suicide is not an option; I love my life

You will notice when the moment to settle down comes. But you cannot miss it. Take it easy, bro.

OP here
It's weird, but I have this urge of settling down 'soon', thing is; back home sucks and I don't have the money to buy myself a little piece of land where I can bushcraft myself to off-grid living.

ah, I see. You could try and make moneyout of your current life. Your experience must be valuable to some kind, I mean. Or you go to countries with high paying tough jobs and just save it. Won't be easy in any case. Except inheriting stuff

luckily I made a network of friends that'll give me a job virtually anywhere, BUT it is not always high paying jobs, from housekeeping to smuggling.

I know I have 6 years of experience being "outside my comfort zone", but I don't see how I could 'cash out' with it.

and this is the type of person who uses wojak in pic related
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums

Were you always a really sociable guy who found it easy to connect with people?

I used to be an introvert, but I'm approachable and have good social engineering skills. It's not hard for me to create rapport with people.

Combine it. Experience with housekeeping for example. Any country where you've come across a good business model that would suit perfectly for another country when altered a bit? Or if you have skills in IT, use it and develop apps in your spare time helping people who do basically the same as you do. There are opportunities way beyond that and I do not know enough about your experiences, so just play around with your thoughts. Your social network will be pivotal though

Can you teach me your secrets in a paragraph or less?

Thanks bud, I really appreciate your input user.

what secrets? what would you like to know? AMA

You feel like this because your life has no purpose

Point. When I came to work for this PSC I really believed in what they did, but things have changed now.
How do you find purpose user?

Mister OP, remember this, no matter what you do in your life, you´ll be bored if you are not spining in a growing spiral of improving yourself in any subjet. That´s all folks.

i am not him but all i pursue is understanding everything musical
the physics, the psychology, the muscle memory, i am just enthralled by music
my other purpose is to help any human i can if its not at my own cost

Well maybe you can share a little of your story. What happened in your transition from introvert to socialite? What's this social engineering skill you have? If you engage in much introspection you've got some ideas as to how you are the way you are no doubt.

I really struggle to get and maintain connections with people is why I ask. Today in particular I wish there were more people who were texting me and genuinely wanting to spend time with me, you know?
That feeling of loving someone is not something I get to easy.

that's a great focus user

good luck with your efforts. I lived the drean as a wind surfing instructor. maybe this suits your lifestyle, too

The most important tip I could give is to BE A MAN, "have a helping attitude", be present, your body language must be relaxed, yet ready for anything, stand up straight, in order to create rapport you need to connect with a person/group in a way that says that your intentions are good, and you're there to help (even if help is not needed in the context)

I consider myself a kind person, I go out of my way in order to get others up in their feet.
I joke around and I'm 100% (most of the time) honest.

I've been in the chan for like 10 years I'd say and that does influence in the amount of politically incorrect bullshit I say or believe, but I don't show my points of view in a way that attacks the other. You get me?

I feel alone at times too, but that's also correlated to social media and internet usage, it rewires our brain into making every connection less meaningful. I work my head around that.

I was thinking on starting a scuba school/water sports centre in Cancun

you seem like a bro

Find god
Or dog
Whichever

I do consider myself a bro, yes. Although I don't know what you mean.

I 'have' a dog, pic related

I see. Yeah I went on a date the other day and it went incredible because I was genuinely okay with being friends and just getting to know each other, genuinely not fussed whether there was sex or not (a difficult thing oftentimes). And of course, I knew it would be a pleasant connection for both of us.

The next one did not go so well as I was grasping onto the want to have sex and it was mingled with my own fear of eventually hurting her feelings, as tends to always happen with girls I get involved with. It's believing that what I'm doing may not be good for her that fucks me up, just as you say.

I feel like I'm so desperate to have relief from the unpleasant sensations I feel in my body that I don't give myself room to do better for others most of the time.

Anyway, I'm just sharing, thanks for the stuff about you.

For what it's worth, if you're willing to live abroad, demand for a good English teacher is always very high anywhere you go. You can earn a lot of money that way.

el bumpo

doing good for others feels good too my bro, once 'being nice' becomes a habit then wanderful shit just starts flowing to you good sir.

I learned this from living in S.E. Asia for almost 2 years.
I'm atheist, but I practice Buddhism, I do not believe in Karma, heaven, hell, reincarnation, etc. But I behave with the popular "as if" everything you do will come back around.

No, I do not say Namaste, and I personally hate people who do/or have 'Ohm' or spiritual/buddhist tattoos.

Should I believe Op? Should take this thread a fact? Is this a true story?

OP here, it is a true story, but is up to you if you believe me, it's Sup Forums after all...

I believe only a half of your story, but nevertheless it’s a great advice and Motivating for me...

OP here again, mind if I ask what is great advice/motivating for you?

Take on an extreme sport or go freight train hopping. Anything that gives you a rush of adrenaline.

I've done both, I'd say my main issue is to generate steady income while I travel instead of these up and downs

>be me
fucking dropped, newfag

join the french foreign legion
patria nostra
ou on aprend d'excellance

wow how did you learn all the languages? Did you just turn up in a country then learn the language from chatting?

Legio Patria Nostra
Je suis aller en France au 2012 pour la meme raison, mais je suis deporte' dans l'Espagne, je ne peux pas entrer a' l'Europe.

I always wanted to join the army, but a car accident in 2007 fucked my chances on getting accepted in my country. That's why I joined a PMC, so get at least some of that experience, still

did you join user? I'd appreciate to know more about it

I grew up with English and Spanish, I studied French and German later down my life and got fluent just practicing and chatting with all Ze Germans et Francaises backpackers and expats all around the world.
I also speak bits of Portuguese, Thai, Khmer and Korean.