Ominicent/Abaddon number #1 mega tribe on ps4 ARK any Sup Forums fags out there come fuck with a real tribe 233...

Ominicent/Abaddon number #1 mega tribe on ps4 ARK any Sup Forums fags out there come fuck with a real tribe 233 ragnorok get sum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T5Fe9VWrn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post ur server number if u aint a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=6T5Fe9VWrn8
Your game is trash, please waste your useless life on it

people like you ruined ark

Salty much did we happen to wipe ur sorry ass of a tribe

Lol. There's so many of you spergy little retarded faggots playing ark. Watch what happens when you take that ego out of the videogame.

Trash game with a trash community. Prime example right here.

Im posting this to show we aint no Sup Forumsitch come get us the whole server is us and plenty others aint afraid to post server numbers

Cant even set a foot in our server we got that shit on lock down Sup Forums fags

You're trying to flex on people who don't give a fuck that you or the videogame exists. Please keep wasting your spergy life.

>I AINT NO BITCH COME GET IT

Seems like ur pretty butt hurt mate keep the salt going lol nice glasses Sup Forums fag

Nobodies gonna come raid your enemies because you act like them on Sup Forums. You couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag faggot, you aren't making anyone mad here.

Why u posting there then buddy if u didnt care u would just keep scrolling down like u do with life bruh

Post ur server number il come hit u right now Sup Forums fag so u can see im not bullshitting im division leader of my server

Mostly because I'm having fun watching you to try defend yourself. I can see why they fucked you over, your intelligence is a liability. Faggot

Dont see u posting the server number Sup Forums fag u scare ?

Thats rite bitch all bark no bite little cunt

I've already made you feel and look pretty stupid, do you want me to keep going?

Server number please put ur money when that cock is

Plus ur doing me the favor to keep refreshing my post so thank u keep posting

Pic related dude, calm down before you type next time

Nice selfi thxs for rply

Ah, yes, the old "doubling down on sounding 13" argument

Nice dubs thxs for refresh

>thank you for calling me a child

>division leader of my tribe
I’m actually crying dude have you ever seen some pussy

>ps4
At least play on PC you poor piece of shit actually kill your self

Watch out, he's gonna get ya.

In a videogame

Whats wrong bumed out cuz u cant do shit on ps4 il even give u my gamertag if u come on down and try to do some shit or post ur server number pc il come fuck u up

Not on an empty stomach you won't, poorfag

Dude prolly logs and farm stone all day like the slave he is