Grimes=transphobic?

>For example, when asked about PC Music, this is what she has to say: “It’s really fucked up to call yourself SOPHIE and pretend you’re a girl when you’re a male producer [and] there are so few female producers…I think it’s really good music. I probably shouldn’t have said that.” And this is Grimes on big set-pieces in live shows: “I’m like, ‘Do you understand how fucking bad it is for the environment for everyone to be having 20,000 lbs of lights and this giant fucking fake set of New York?’ U2 had that giant crab — that’s fucked up…I’m not shitting on U2.”
WTF i hate Claire now

wtf I love grimes now

wtf kys dyke

really hedging her bets here. if she wants to shit on u2 she should do it, same with pc music

Is he in the alt right?

I don't know who Sophie is but I agree with her on her second point. Fuck u2

I don't see how a natural-born woman wouldn't be pissed off at that trans shit

wtf Sup Forums has infested this board

Wtf has mental illness infested this board

Grimes likes to fart

Please post pics of the injuries you have received on your body via Trans people existing

>assuming SOPHIE's gender

Fuckin' cishet shitlords

Why can't you just be gay without trying to tear reality to shreds? Why can't you accept that existing is difficult for everybody? Why is anything not /pc/ automatically Sup Forums?

Are you starting to see why you're perpetually 16, or nah?

She said that two years ago and Sophie came out like a month ago so it doesn't really mean anything

To them no one else suffers except them.

very nasty Claire, very nasty

Don't you know? Hurting a natural born, real wombyn's feelings is basically assault and oppression against adult human females (females). A tranny merely existing in the presence of a female should be a capital offense punishable by death.

How about you post all the wounds and scars from your botched sex change.

Why does it matter if she is transphobic? Can't you just separate the art from the artist?

This too.

But, asking people to take a human being as they are rather than an idealized projection of oneself is probably too much.

But i like transphobia, so why separate it?

Do you have a source for this? If this is true I'll start buying all her shit

Do trans people come from Transylvania?

Do they have sex with train cars?

I love Grimes.

i honestly can't wait for the day of the rope. all you degenerate tranny sympathizers will be first go.

Is it really the thrill of the kill, or just the thrill of the hunt?

There will be no day of the rope you fucking mongoloid

have fun killing yourself once you reach 30 assuming you don't die of aids first you degenerate fuck

I think you replied to the wrong post.

totally reasonable desu. what she's talking about it totally seperate from trans stuff. she's saying she hates male producers pretending to be female to generate attention, which takes attention away from actually talented female producers [presumably like herself]
I'm an outsider though, I like PC Music but have never listened to Grimes.
weak bait 2bh desu senpai

this

drop dead you aids ridden faggot. literally go grab a rope and end it already

Grimes said back when nobody was even sure GFOTY was a girl,

Tsk Tsk that's not very nice

burn in hell faggot. god has a special place in hell for degenerates like you.

You are so angry. I pity you.