What the fuck is up with Bill Clinton guys? He looks like he's got one foot in a coffin these days

What the fuck is up with Bill Clinton guys? He looks like he's got one foot in a coffin these days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O91HXbVSq2k
youtube.com/watch?v=vAC3D6lms0E
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The hiv

Being president is one helluva drug.

One foot in the coffin, the other foot in the muff

good ol' billy

HIV from black hookers, one of whom he has a bastard son with back in Little Rock Ark Gov days

he died two years ago, they revived his dead corpse with necromancy at a bilderberg meeting.

I don't doubt he's barely kept alive just to kill him in november as a last ditch effort to get some sympathy votes.

>Eating at In-N-Out

fuck off. Overrated burgers

lewinsky was a succubi

I think somebody posted a while back that hillary was going to pull the sympathy card with "Bill's got something wrong with him" to get those votes

Dementia

heh you people visit my thread

aids

damn, EVERY sperg and autist on this board is posting this picture. calm down you cat fucking basement dwellers.

no u

Drugs, booze, lots of std laden shores, & some heart surgery where they temp stop ur heart, which fucks ur brain much like a mini stroke.

i laughed

thats a scared looking cat, i emphatically feel bad for it

Hillary, please let me die

the drugs is what I'm pretty interested about. we know he was at least a fan of cigars, but did he spend the 80's snorting blow in southern jazz bars? would Sup Forums know?

Riddled with the AIDS

Rest now Bill. Your time is over.

he probably had adult stemcells harvested to get hillaries face pumped full of shit so she doesnt look like a wrinkled old hag.

you might laugh at that idea but you cant buy them on the open market and medical testing is minute. you cant harvest many from a dead body they go bad to fast since you have to separate them from other cells and old people have fewer because of damage to dna turning adult stem cells into normal cells

yes, he did do quite a lot of cocaine.

Rob Morrow co-authored a book that explains all his exploits.

He knows how bad things really are. Same thing happened to Obama.

I can't wait for all the rape allegations to come out in the next few months. Lets see Hillary spin that shit.

He should have been more careful on Lolita Express.

i hope he lives a long happy life.

and no......i'm not being ironic.

I think he legit has aids. Just like prince and steve jobs. With all his money and power you don't end up looking all gaunt and fucked up unless you have a serious incurable condition.

The weight of knowing he's one of the people who facilitated the destruction of this country and the realization that the plan he helped to carry out will be completely disrupted and/or dismantled in its final hour, leading to increasingly despondent, confused, and generally suicidal thoughts.

>getting mad at what other people eat

I have never even heard of that place. How can it be overrated?

Looks like Bowie when he had cancer.

Shopped?

It's the lobotomy shillary ordered. Dude is a zombie.

>tfw bill dies and the sympathy vote throws the election to hillary

i actually believe that this is the truth

He's old as fuck
Isn't he like 75?
It's pretty normal for that age

this three tited semen demon drained hi bad.

I really don't know, cancer-ridden Bowie didn't look half as undead as Bill does.

WAKE ME UP

This documentary covers just about all the bullshit they've done. It's from 1998 during his impeachment. Pretty fucked up stuff. If you've got two hours to burn and feel like watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=O91HXbVSq2k

Cropped version:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAC3D6lms0E

AIDs doesn't make you look like that anymore, they have so many treatments now it doesn't even effect you I think. Look at Magic Johnson.

Being president is just stressful and wears you down. Look at Obama.

m8 old people are still able to look at a camera properly

Top kek

HIV

this goyim knows too much.

Jesus Christ thats the face he gave last week and the week before when photos are taken, im convinced that hes dead and that's just stuffed Clinton

You know too much, goy.

desu it looks like he's morphing into Bush sr

>Weekend at Willy's

They just move him around with strings.

as usual, first post is best post.

You all don't get it. He went vegan.

>Go vegan
> A few years later...

> Brain damage from no B12, no long chain omega 3 fats, not enough iron and zinc so no oxygen to brain
> Loss of lean body mass
> Anemia

Maybe he is trying to destroy his brain so he can forget that he is married to the shrew of the century.

>looks like he's got one foot in a coffin

The other can be found in his mouth..

He's married to Hillary.

The classic "Ive killed so many hookers..." look

Holy fucking shit.

>not knowing he is dying but being kept alive so hilary can kill him nearer to the general election for dat der sympathy vote/black vote

Clearly he didn't have Jesus Christ carry him through the valley of the shadow of death. It consumed him.

Hillary is just waiting until closer to the election to announce his sickness for sympathy votes

He's younger than Trump.

you think it will work ?

A jealous east coast fag or Texas fag posted this.

Top kek!

The bread of life has consumed him instead.

He moves around on his own to saxophone playing.

It seems like he retained his personality.

So you also saw Bill Burr live recently?

it's called getting old

What in the world is going on in this image?

That is just the reptilian brain being run by a demonic spirit. He has long left the body.

He is younger then Donald Trump.

thats the face of a guy who knows to much

This needs to be peped

thanks

>

GIF is a clip from Weekend at Bernie's 2. He moves to the sound of Calypso music after someone puts a spell on his corpse.

Weekend at Bernies is Kino, you should see it.

Too much in n out

he's on acid all the time since hillary started running.

Nah it's pretty fucking good, stay mad flyover friend

"She's not dead. And she's a cop"

What the fuck

>one of whom
>one

He's fucking sterile from having the mumps when he was a kid. Chelsea isn't even his daughter. That entire family is full of shit.

Anti-retrovirals used to treat HIV still cause facial wasting (aka lipoatrophy), they just inject cosmetic fillers into their cheeks and temples now to hide/make up for it.

He has seen the other side of the Moon

shupacabra confirmed ? spoop t b h

wtf, this is rapey

>Bill even rapes legendary beasts
Fucking hell. #NeverHillary

its a good picture tho
fresh meme

Bets that he "unsuspectingly" dies before the election, earning a shit ton of sympathy votes?

That old and still fucking hotties? I wish I was him

As another user said, his evil inside is finally penetrating to his outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs