Coolest artist?

Who in your opinion is the coolest musical artist (or band i guess)?
obviously the definition of cool is different for everyone so if you can justify why then even better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C5AE_7WNe4
youtube.com/watch?v=wzoryTs7nMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Leon Suites are amazing, that's why,
Plus Bowie is a terrific performer.

Attila

Bootsy thread? Bootsy thread!

No rock artist will ever be quite as cool as Miles Davis. For some reason rock artist always feel like they're trying to be cool, even Bowie. Miles (before his comeback) seemed to be naturally cool. Plus its hard to believe that a single person contributed as much to popular music the way Miles did. He had about 3 solid decades of being in the forefront of music innovation and progression.

Of course it's David.
youtube.com/watch?v=0C5AE_7WNe4

60s Velvet Underground

Damn, one of my favorite musicians singing one of my least favorite songs. Unreal

Slick rick

tbqh

she's actually kinda weird looking but her vibe makes her 10/10

mikko

this

he made loveless and mbv, he looks like an old lady now. he's pretty epic.

this guy walked bob dylan on stage

Not even like his music that much, but Mac's the definition of cool.

yes if you're 14

I agree. He has this down to earth cool that makes people like Jack White look like they're trying way too hard.

It's like he's humanizing the idea of the rockstar image.

Honestly I just want to sit on his face

and he is cute too

right now it's this guy

He created Superfly. Need I say more?

Mf The Supervillain

best music and not degenerate. he would probably be the coolest if you could ever get to know him.

I was going to post Paul, but Ringo in recent years has proven himself to be super cool. Just to listen to any interview he gives.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzoryTs7nMk

this. he handles fame better than any other celebrity

Who this?

spoiler/torille/spoiler

Correct answer finally.

Winners Up:
Cave
Waits
Bowie
Cohen

Yes.

Met both these dudes IRL. Only got good things to say about them.

Come on now

Yeezy now that Bowie is gone

>Bowie is gone
he'll never go away. He's here for ever and ever.

>Lil' Wayne
His music is god-awful, I admit that. But he's an epileptic (just like me), and he worked as a suicide prevention aide in prison. If you know anything about this disorder, it's that it makes you want to kill yourself on a daily basis. He openly acknowledges the difficulties of this diagnosis, and he actively fights to end the stigma via donations and contributions to the Epilepsy Foundation of America.

And I think thats fucking neato.

He also helps spread awareness about the sister condition that epilepsy almost ALWAYS manifests itself with...

Bi-Polar disorder. Almost every epileptic has a dual diagnosis and he's not just fighting for one. He fights for both.

He’s sucked the milk out of a thousand cows god damnit.