Howdy, it's family femdom user again. Here to answer your questions...

howdy, it's family femdom user again. Here to answer your questions, and possibly tell some stories about being dominated by my princesses.

Waht's a familiy femdom

I think I've answered this before but I'll answer it again lol. I'm the slave to my all female family.

how's that chastity cage feeling op lol

tight, my cocks been crushed for a solid hour now

>implying everyone is Sup Forums all the time and reads all the threads
So you mean like roleplaying

my bad, it was phrased the exact same way as a question from the last thread. I wouldn't say like role-play, it's a complete lifestyle where I serve the females in my family

So you mean your actual biological family

yes i do

Ahaha wahtever floats your boat right

Are you the father or a child in this family?

i am the son of a single mother and the brother to 4 perfect sisters

nice to see you again
so did your sister kick your balls good?

she did, she just learned a new trick which she's trying now. toothpaste on the balls. it hurts like hell lol

do you know why it is you feel these feelings OP?

because they are dominant goddesses who are stronger and smarter than me

nice, that must feel good for you
does she rub it in with toothbrush?

this is your rationale on a conscious level but have you analyzed the subconscious interior of this situation?

an electric one

no i guess i haven't

I think I like your sister

she's become quite the sadist as of late lol. I love the feeling of her pink flip flops crushing my balls for hours on end. i'm so glad i'm a part of this family

so who is your favorite of them?
who mistreats you the best?

my friend i would like to take a moment of your time and discuss a third aspect, your unconscious mind; in particular yours current state. that is this: you allow this to happen to yourself in the belief that one day there will a come a time when all of these women will depend on you intensely and you will return that dependancy with either a form of sexual or platonic love(determined in the subconscious). i know this because i know subconsciously you dream of a time where you will be a great leader or figure of prominence either in this society or in a new one yet to be built. you have these beliefs either because 1. you do infact love your family and you only want to provide them with something and you being the only male has figured a way for all parties to enjoy your company 2. your family themselves individually hold prominence in society and on an erotic level you enjoy the raw emotional output they give you because you know that had you not been their brother you would not even be this close to them. now make no mistake my friend im not trying to insult or harass you, only to build a dialogue to come to an understanding, with that in mind id ask you answer honestly am i correct in my assumptions?

I'm a momma's boy through and through but my youngest sister and my cousin know how to make me leak pre-cum like garden hose. It's also so much more humiliation to get fucked up by somebody so young.

im sorry i meant that subconsciously you desire to give that love and unconsciously you have those said dreams and personal desires

you'd be incorrect about the leader part. i really just wish to serve the superior sex as best i can

interesting, what led you to the discovery of females being the superior gender in the living manifestation of the duality of nature

How many days are you going to carry on roleplaying faggot?

He was just brainwashed into liking it

in my experience they are much more intelligent and in tune with emotions than males. this makes them great leaders and the superior sex

not rping i just enjoy the discourse and discussing my passion with others

not brainwashed, shown the truth

I don't for one minute believe that your female family members sexually toy with you and dominate you. You are a roleplaying loser acting out a fantasy on Sup Forums. The fact that you've convinced this many faggots here is astonishing to me although it really shouldn't be. How dumb are you people really?

Post proof. A time stamped picture of on of your family members humiliating you. If the things you say are true then they should love to do that. Women are objectified on the internet all the time. Makes sense that you should have the same done to yourself as penance right?

rationality is diametric to empathy my friend. they are an inner duality that we strive to walk in the middle of so that we can attain both while bowing to neither. over rationality leads to an eomtionless society and over empathy leads to an irrational society. kindness is not a cure when it does not self-prepetuate and knowledge enslaves when it cannot be alowed the room of freedom. this in itself should explain to you why women are not anymore "better leaders" or "more intelligent" then men my friend, that is simply falling for the duality. i must ask is the only female contact you have your family or do you have females friends and associates aswell?

they don't want their pictures nor mine up on Sup Forums.

read between my lines and see that i see that you see what cant be seen by some. then keep staring onwards and inwards my friend

my mother and sisters bring home friends, but they share the same opinions

I'm sure they don't. I'm sure it's also hard to prove some bullshit that isn't true. The truth is that no woman cares enough about you to do anything of those things to you.

Isn't that more or less the same....

the question isnt if it is true or not but its of the mans mental status. if there is a metaphysical level to this all then i am only more interested in the OP

the truth is not knowledge but the catalyst for learning itself. it is the path on your journey down and up the spiral. and as we all know a catalyst is for reactions that which being the truth coming into itself: it self prepetuating. now truth is infact a scary a thing because just as its the hammer the broke the shackles that enslaved you it is also the shackles themselves

Would you post a picture of your chastity cage?

Why? People like OP are a dime a dozen here. Every other thread about someone sharing a real life experience is actually a larp thread. It's not as if OP's particular brand of mental problems are that interesting either. He's just a dude who wants to be a sub but can't find someone to be his dom either because he's physically disgusting or because he's too socially retarded. All the female superiority crap he talks about is just part of his fantasy like any other fetish.

I'm not allowed to post any pictures

Convenient.

That sucks
But you can still tell me more

now opinions are like sphincters everyones got one and they all stink. what do they process on an empirical level, what do they intellectually discuss?. you are here and regardless of what anyone here tells you this place is more than what we make it out to be in it exists the key to understand fundamentally all problems of the human race collectively and the humn pysche individually. now to go into some of my own shitty opinions this is why i think the gov'ts of the free world are interested in places like these. dialogue is the byproduct of a byproduct of a byprodcut. an accident and an extremely happy one because it gave us the power to leave our minds and enter anothers, to for a moment see what they see how they see it. to gain another static perspective on this dynamic reality making your own perspective that much more dynamic and bring reality that much more into comprehension.

what do you want to know?

because its rough times ahead my friend. not the armageddon kind or the NWO kind or the fucking space lizard come back or any of that bullshit. but the real bad time where the weak men bred in our good times like OP will eventually have a direct fault in our decay. i myself cant cast stones i have my own share of issues and problems but as i stated all good things begin with a dialogue and end with an understanding. once the understanding is 2 way meaning both sides truely get eachother, the catalyst can fire and the truth of the situation will be revealed, no more compromises, no more idiocy, no more mediocrity, but only dialogue and understanding.

Everything!
What was your best and worst day yet?

In most situations I agree. But you won't find any mutual understanding in this thread. Some people are too far gone. The only way to fix some things is to let them run their course and burn out on their own.

do not be so sure my friend 1 section unlocks the other. considering the OP has stopped reaponding to me he is infact a larp i guess but that doesnt change how you get theogh to all types of extremists and fanatics, because those are only characteristics or attributes of a human and while they are detrimental to his character they do not define his thought. now saying all that in order to get them to think you must get them to feel or vice versa. at first they will do neither and then for lack of fortitude they will stamper and trip up. then you kust use the knowledge you have gain to invoke feelings from them, then use your own empathy to drive home the rationale you stated previously repeat this cycle applying kindness because in the duality of mind exists the diametrics of manipulation and diplomacy. using your capabilities to gain power over another (OP's family) and being able to come to a reasoning with another family or group. what i described in the beginning is a catalyst i will lend you, it will help you realize the truth in any situation if you can analyze and empathize with yourself first and others second.

i've stopped responding because i can't convince you with my words. there's no point in me trying to argue with you when you've already made up your mind.

Thanks a lot! I just wanted hear some nice stories from OPs life and now you put him off

my worst day was probably the first time I came while in my cage. A.- it was super painful due to the swelling and pulsing, and B.- mom and my two eldest sisters took turns beating my balls all night long.
My best day was probably my 14th birthday when mom let me off of my duties for the day and let me out of my cage and gave me a ruined orgasm.

You just wanted jack off to made up stories.

so why do you guys care if op wants to larp and act like it's real to get his rocks off? he ain't hurting anybody right?

So I guess you learned your lesson haha
How old were you then?
You should just ignore people who don't believe you, it's actually hard to believe that someone has such an awesome live like you!

I was around 13 at the time, and thanks man. At the end of the day if I can spread the word of female supremacy it's all good.

Do you go to school or work, or is serving your family your job now?

I'm a full time slave.

That's great, when did your mom allow you to stop going to school?

I was homeschooled through middle school and high school, but I spent most of my time serving her.

Can we get some pics of your sisters?

they don't want their pictures on the internet, I might be able to find some pictures similar to them though.

So you're from America? And you can just do that there?

yup, in the state I live in the homeschooling laws are extremely relaxed

And still your mom prepared you for your life after school perfectly haha

yes she did. she's a wonderful goddess

I have another question, where do you get your chastity cages from? Was it custom made?

the most recent one was custom made due to my fairly large size, but previously we used The Vice.

if i said i was female.
would you kill yourself because i say so?

>im female
>kill yourself.
>now

no i'm afraid I would not do that, if you wished to beat me i would gladly let you, but I would not kill myself.

Supportive guy from last night.
When did this all start?

my mom became a pro domme when i was pretty young, she brought her work home and it stuck.
I've been doing labor for my princesses since I was around 7

Are you happy with the custom one? Where did she buy it? Just asking for a friend

i have typed this comment out 40 times now and i still cant find the words. and i have the entire fucking dictionary memorised.

>pic related is true, fucking 40 gb

I'm very happy with the custom one. I don't know where she got it though. It's a nice metal one, when i get hard my cock pushes through the metal.

Okay, my friend will sure find a god manufacturer himself

BTW you can solve that problem by not getting hard!

with how much teasing my princesses do that's easier said than done.